• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"First person I've ever heard caing shadow and darkness beautiful." She said quietly

[/QUOTE]
"Anything can be beautiful." He said with a warm smile

...♅Suddenly, two more combat class Sanctum charged towards Akira, one wielding the sword, the other a scythe. Akira raised both of his hands and stopped the weapons, being completely unscathed by the blades. He spoke as he grinned, the two Sanctums suddenly bursting into a pool of blood♅...

Do you truly believe you can even harm me? Pathetic..

uragiri-wa-boku-no-namae-wo-shitteiru-ep-20-4_zpszu0crbka.jpg

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper just smiled a little at her

[/QUOTE]
The waiter finally came back with Ravens food and Jaspers water. "Here you go" she says

Raven smiled and nods. "Thanks" she says taking her food

Mayyflower said:
The waiter finally came back with Ravens food and Jaspers water. "Here you go" she says
Raven smiled and nods. "Thanks" she says taking her food
"Thank you." Jasper said softly to the waiter as well

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you." Jasper said softly to the waiter as well

[/QUOTE]
The waiter smiled and walked away

Raven chuckled and shook her head

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname was silent, only allowing his gentle breath to be heard. Once her head met his chest, Kaname closed his gaze, allowing his grip to become lighter around her. Kaname hadn't been much of a romantic guy, but he would do this anytime. His thoughts were contradictory to his actions, for his conscience was running a-muck. Though he was silent, and calm, his thoughts were clouded with ridiculous assumptions, ideals, and even small hopes. Still, Kaname did his best to keep his heartbeat calm for Camilla to sleep soundly.

[/QUOTE]
While relaxing Camilla had eventually fallen asleep, just like she warned him she would, apart from the occasional mumble in her sleep, she was so far sleeping peacefully, even if it was the floor they were laying on.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What?" He asked her wondering what she was shaking her head about

[/QUOTE]
"You only wanted water" she says before taking a bite of her food

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia continued eating the burger, soon finishing and wiping her mouth with a nearby napkin❤︎...
"Do you want any of the food? There's plenty to go around!"

...❦Asuka nodded as she continued to eat the various foods that were on Celia's table. She soon finished as well and wiped her mouth with a napkin before leaning back on the couch, staring up at the ceiling lost in thought❦...
''i think il just have this apple..''

*She said before she took an apple from the table and began to eat it*

Nonalaka said:
Yuna looked at him and frowned "Scared?, whayre you scared of?"
Kairassi nodded "Yep, I do~" she said with a small giggle
Luke chuckled and shook her head

(Where were they?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What im not hungry." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
"I know" she says putting the salt and pepper back where she got it from

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No you didn't dont lie to me." Myuki yelles tirwdly before nuzzling kikuri again

[/QUOTE]
''i have proof...your the evidence i need that i took you out last night and went drinking......i think you need a glass of water''

*She said as she looked at Myuki*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i have proof...your the evidence i need that i took you out last night and went drinking......i think you need a glass of water''
*She said as she looked at Myuki*
"No I don't!" She said defiantly to her before sitting up In a drunken way and crossing her arms

*Emiko soon reached a deserted part of the continent seemingly her old home. She looked around to see if Deus wasnt following her. She skewered him a bunch with knives on her way to this place. She hoped it was enough to keep him from following her*

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No I don't!" She said defiantly to her before sitting up In a drunken way and crossing her arms

[/QUOTE]
''then let me get a glass of water...i have a bit of a head ache from last night..''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Hehe, I'm guessing this is a first for you, Elie." Kili said as he slowly stepped into the water. It was warmer than the open air, so it felt more like a bath. He let out a light sigh, enjoying the warmth on his skin.
Slowly, Kili lowered Elyse's feet into the water, until she was standing on her own. He held Elyse close to him. Taking water in his hand, he used a short spell, and a light flower scented foam permeated it. He then proceeded to wash her back with it.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse relaxed a bit when he stepped into the water, enjoying the change of the temperature of the air. She felt herself be lowered into the water, and she extended her leg down so she would be standing up. The water was nice and warm, and an involuntary smile found its way on her lips as she stood still apparently in Kili's embrace. She made a small "eep!" sound when she felt the water/soap being rubbed on her back, but it felt nice. Plus it felt nice to feel slightly clean..

"Aah~ that tickles..."

Certain places on her back were slightly more sensitive to his touch than others... she blamed one of her hookups for that.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Wow" was all Jasper said to her before smiling

[/QUOTE]
(Time skip)

Raven finished eating and had already payed

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled and shook her head
(Where were they?)
"By the way you were right, the food here is really good" she said with a smile and a nod.

((At a restaurant))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back