• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...☾Neko looked back at him, her ears perking up when he said pay. She knew what that meant but had never really had to do that before and she understood that Isaac would pay, but she didn't want him to do it all the time. Neko wanted to know how she could get money and pay him back for the nice things Isaac was doing for her, so she asked☽...
"Where do you get money to pay for things?"
"You get them from doing jobs Neko. My job is a to be a God so I get paid automatically."

Isaac sighed and rubbed the back of his head. They reached the restaurant and Isaac ordered a table for two. They were seated down and they had almost any seafood you can name.

After the destruction of the last school left him homeless and wandering, news of the schools repair made him race his tired feet and body back to the campus to re-enroll. Hopefully his old friends would be there as he ran as fast as he could through the campus.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Zenya didnt know what to say now. She then realized it was nearly dinner*
''well...arent you guys hungry?''
...??At the mention of food, Celia's stomach growled before she made a burger appear in her hands. Raising it to her mouth, she happily took a bite out of the burger and chewed??...

"Yeah, but you don't have to cook! I've got this~"

tumblr_nwdp64YJql1ta7pubo1_500.gif

...?Asuka's form changed and she took a piece of food that Celia had made appear before taking a bite of it. There seemed to be rice on the inside and it almost fell out before she ate the rest of the food in her hands?...

tumblr_nmcrxk54eu1us84lco1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]After the destruction of the last school left him homeless and wandering, news of the schools repair made him race his tired feet and body back to the campus to re-enroll. Hopefully his old friends would be there as he ran as fast as he could through the campus.

[/QUOTE]
(You cant rp yet, your character hasnt been accepted yet)

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"You get them from doing jobs Neko. My job is a to be a God so I get paid automatically."
Isaac sighed and rubbed the back of his head. They reached the restaurant and Isaac ordered a table for two. They were seated down and they had almost any seafood you can name.

[/QUOTE]
...☾A god? Neko didn't realize you could get paid just for doing that. What could she do? Maybe there was a job where she could earn money... but where would she find one of those? Neko walked into the restaurant quietly, taking a seat beside Isaac and glancing over the menu. Everything looked and sounded good, but she wasn't going to order the entire menu. That would probably hurt Isaac's wallet☽...

"Neko doesn't have a job... How do I get one?"

Lumina said:
Elyse laughed a bit, nodding into his shoulder. Her eyes had been closed, and she had gotten comfortable laying into his shoulder. She turned her head, looking up at his face as she tiredly opened her eyes.
"Yeah...probably..."

They were pretty messy, now that she noticed it.
Kili kissed her cheek softly. "It's fine if you'd rather just rest, you know." He said, moving some stray hairs from her cheek, to behind her ear.

WeirdPrincess said:
...☾A god? Neko didn't realize you could get paid just for doing that. What could she do? Maybe there was a job where she could earn money... but where would she find one of those? Neko walked into the restaurant quietly, taking a seat beside Isaac and glancing over the menu. Everything looked and sounded good, but she wasn't going to order the entire menu. That would probably hurt Isaac's wallet☽...
"Neko doesn't have a job... How do I get one?"
"Well... What would you want to do or what do you like doing? I can help you from there."

Kano was looking through the menu and it seemed they had a whole page of sushi. He licked his lips in hunger. He waited for the waiter and put the menu open on the table.

WeirdPrincess said:
...??At the mention of food, Celia's stomach growled before she made a burger appear in her hands. Raising it to her mouth, she happily took a bite out of the burger and chewed??...
"Yeah, but you don't have to cook! I've got this~"

tumblr_nwdp64YJql1ta7pubo1_500.gif

...?Asuka's form changed and she took a piece of food that Celia had made appear before taking a bite of it. There seemed to be rice on the inside and it almost fell out before she ate the rest of the food in her hands?...

tumblr_nmcrxk54eu1us84lco1_500.gif
''o-oh...''

*She replied as she watched them, since she had already ate*

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili kissed her cheek softly. "It's fine if you'd rather just rest, you know." He said, moving some stray hairs from her cheek, to behind her ear.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse nodded, snuggling against him almost jokingly. She was surprised how energetic he was and how exhausted she was. Thinking back to the last time she did it, she didn't remember being so drained. Maybe it was because it wasn't as good, or something? Well whatever. It didn't really matter. "I mean... we probably should though." They were pretty messy and covered in... stuff.

Mayyflower said:
(You cant rp yet, your character hasnt been accepted yet)
((( It's fine, I remember his CS from the previous thread because it was on the recent pages, plus I went and re-read it. He's accepted. )))

*Kikuri woke up with a massive head ache. She then looked beside her seeing Myuki asleep in her bed. She soon remembered last night, they were drinking alcohol. Thats pretty much all she could remember*

@Daniel reaving

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Kikuri woke up with a massive head ache. She then looked beside her seeing Myuki asleep in her bed. She soon remembered last night, they were drinking alcohol. Thats pretty much all she could remember*
@Daniel reaving
Myuki groaned tiredlt as she layed there sprawles out on the bed her snake lower half coiled around kikuri as usual before she rolled over in her sleep and fell off the bed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki groaned tiredlt as she layed there sprawles out on the bed her snake lower half coiled around kikuri as usual before she rolled over in her sleep and fell off the bed

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri reacted 4 seconds later before speaking*

''Myuki..?!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Kikuri reacted 4 seconds later before speaking*
''Myuki..?!''
Myuki was still passed out from the alcohol last night her cheeks had a faint blish on it as she giggked quietly in her sleep before curling up around her self and groaning tiredly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki was still passed out from the alcohol last night her cheeks had a faint blish on it as she giggked quietly in her sleep before curling up around her self and groaning tiredly

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri just layed there coiled wondering if Myuki's sleeping or not*

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Kikuri just layed there coiled wondering if Myuki's sleeping or not*
Myuki eventually sloely sat up and groaned. "Neo." She said tiredlt as she slid back onto the bed and coiled around neo more before hugginf her around the waist and resting her head on kikuris stomach. "No more drinks kikuri I don't want a hangover." She grumbled in her sleep as she dreamt of what haplened last night

...♅Akira stared at the Humans as they seemed to tremble in fear. He raised his hand into the air as purple power began to form above his finger tips♅...

“ Mankind is truly pathetic.. Die! ”

uragiri-wa-boku-no-namae-wo-shitteiru-ep-21-3.jpg

...♅Suddenly, multiple Combat-class Sanctum appeared infront of the Humans, seemingly protecting them. One of them spoke♅...

“ Who.. are you? You aren't our ruler.. ”

Who am I? Have you forgotten so easily? I am you. I am the madness that lurks within you all, begging to be free at every moment in your deepest animal mind. I am what you fight to kill every night. I am what you sedate into silence and paralysis when you go to the nocturnal haven where I cannot tread.

...♅Akira grinned and brought his hand over to face the Sanctums. Suddenly, multiple blasts shot from his hand, moving too quickly for them to dodge. It struck them, instantly disintegrating half of their bodies. Akira didn't stop, however, and continued firing his blasts, removing the rest of their bodies, as well as killing multiple Humans. Akira spoke as he fired each blast, the air swinging past him♅...

“ What? Over already? ”

mPdWP4_zps42wlfbez.gif

...♅Akira stood still as one of the humans picked up a sword and charged towards him. He showed no mercy and instantly cut him apart using nothing but his hands♅...

tumblr_nmw3m7ZrXz1tysz53o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki eventually sloely sat up and groaned. "Neo." She said tiredlt as she slid back onto the bed and coiled around neo more before hugginf her around the waist and resting her head on kikuris stomach. "No more drinks kikuri I don't want a hangover." She grumbled in her sleep as she dreamt of what haplened last night

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri just layed there and watched* (lol Neo)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki kept rambling on in a still drunken state before she buried her face into kikuris stomach and kept talking

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri couldnt move since she was still coiled. She would though get a glass of water for Myuki*

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Kikuri couldnt move since she was still coiled. She would though get a glass of water for Myuki*
Myuki eventually opened her eyes and looked up at kikuri tiredly before smiling. "Kikuri where have you been IVE missed you." She said as she slid up to her and layed right next to her and pulled her close nuzzling kikuris shoulder and closing her eyes again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki eventually opened her eyes and looked up at kikuri tiredly before smiling. "Kikuri where have you been IVE missed you." She said as she slid up to her and layed right next to her and pulled her close nuzzling kikuris shoulder and closing her eyes again

[/QUOTE]
''i-ive been here..with you..''

*Kikuri said as she blushed slightly at Myuki when she nuzzled her shoulder*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i-ive been here..with you..''
*Kikuri said as she blushed slightly at Myuki when she nuzzled her shoulder*
"No you wernt. You had left last night saying you where going out with some friends and left me here all alone. You went drinking with them instead of taking me along..... It's because I'm a snake isn't it?!? We to bad they can't take you from me!!" She said loudly but by knoe it should have been obvious that she was no where near sober yet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No you wernt. You had left last night saying you where going out with some friends and left me here all alone. You went drinking with them instead of taking me along..... It's because I'm a snake isn't it?!? We to bad they can't take you from me!!" She said loudly but by knoe it should have been obvious that she was no where near sober yet

[/QUOTE]
''thats funny cuz i took you along and you drank a bunch..''

*She said as she giggled a little*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back