• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"O-oh... oh... Okay..."
Kano stopped with her. He looked down and the words made him wince. He looked away from Layala and rubbed his left arm. He gritted his teeth for a second then sighed. He didn't look back at Layla and then kept on walking to the mall. When he was in front of Layla he rubbed his eyes in sadness. It was his fault that he even confessed on the first day they met. Kano kept rubbing his eyes trying to stop his crying. He kept blaming himself about the fact he didn't build up a relationship. He just didn't want to build up a relationship so much that he gets friend zoned. Kano sniffled and kept going, ignorant that he was somewhat leaving Layla because he was going at a fast pace.

[/QUOTE]
Layla froze. In this particular situation, she was left conflicted. She had never been through such, and couldn't quite grasp her options. She only saw that he walked away. She could only understand that he had left and walked ahead. Layla could see that she had brought him pain, just with her statement. Her gaze had softened, a hint of depression seeping into her gaze. She felt as though she had let him down. Guilty, Layla turned in the opposite direction of Kano, and began walking away, just as a woman walked by. Layla hadn't anywhere better of which she could think of to go, and simply followed the woman, going somewhat of an aimless walk.

giphy.gif

Nonalaka said:
Camilla giggled lightly as she snuggled in against him, her cheeks tinted a light pink at his words "We can't stay here all day though" she said with a small laugh.
Kaname's gaze opened slowly, only to look at the snuggling Camilla. He couldn't help but smile when she giggled, or even be tempted to hold her even tighter. The pinkness among her lips gave him a slight shiver of emotion, which resulted in a blush of his own being made evident along the tops of his own cheeks. Turning his head to the side to avoid her noticing, he cleared his throat to speak. "Who says there's a time limit?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Zenya looked at Asuka*
''huh...?''
...❤︎Celia got up from the couch and rushed over to her best friend, gather her up in her arms. She rocked her a little as she spoke❤︎...

"What are you talking about? Who's gone?"

...❦Asuka gasped between breaths as she spoke, still crying into her palms❦...

"My baby! I-I think lost him. I-I had this weird nightmare and th-there was a little boy. H-He looked so familiar... I felt l-like I knew him. Then he was sh-shot and e-everything changed and then there was blood
coming f-from my stomach. You can't tell me that doesn't mean something!"

...❤︎Celia shook her head and stared at her as she spoke❤︎...

"It was just that though, a nightmare! You don't know unless you go to a doctor, Suka. Wait... you're pregnant?"

...❦Asuka sniffled and removed her hands from her face before burying it in Celia's chest, holding on to her tightly. She nodded and spoke, her voice muffled❦...

"I was... or am... I don't know. I came over easier to tell you the news..."

...❤︎Celia patted her back before running it soothingly, then taking a look at Zenya❤︎...

"Congratulations? Hopefully?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia got up from the couch and rushed over to her best friend, gather her up in her arms. She rocked her a little as she spoke❤︎...
"What are you talking about? Who's gone?"

...❦Asuka gasped between breaths as she spoke, still crying into her palms❦...

"My baby! I-I think lost him. I-I had this weird nightmare and th-there was a little boy. H-He looked so familiar... I felt l-like I knew him. Then he was sh-shot and e-everything changed and then there was blood coming f-from my stomach. You can't tell me that doesn't mean something!"

...❤︎Celia shook her head and stared at her as she spoke❤︎...

"It was just that though, a nightmare! You don't know unless you go to a doctor, Suka. Wait... you're pregnant?"

...❦Asuka sniffled and removed her hands from her face before burying it in Celia's chest, holding on to her tightly. She nodded and spoke, her voice muffled❦...

"I was... or am... I don't know. I came over easier to tell you the news..."

...❤︎Celia patted her back before running it soothingly, then taking a look at Zenya❤︎...

"Congratulations? Hopefully?"
''do you want me to check if you still have your baby?''

*Zenya asked knowing she has an ability like that in her nasod battle suit*

shortyshot8 said:
Tel sighed "Fine"
Rika then entered the hospital through the emergency room entrance and a group of doctors spotted them, now swarming Tel and putting him on a bed. He was then kept out of Rika's sight so they could apply stitches.

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"Hmmm... Well I did see a seafood diner when wandering around here? I think it is?"
Isaac looked around soon spotting the seafood restaurant far down the hallway in the mall. He pointed towards it and smiles.

"I think thats it Neko!"

[/QUOTE]
...☾Neko blue and eye irises followed his finger before glistening with joy when she saw a seafood restaurant. That place would do just fine. They always had fish right? And they could cook it for her too! Neko's stomach growled again, so she grabbed Isaacs hand and walked towards the restaurant☽...

"They'll cook the fish for me right? I want cooked fish and raw fish!"

TheDragoon said:
Rika then entered the hospital through the emergency room entrance and a group of doctors spotted them, now swarming Tel and putting him on a bed. He was then kept out of Rika's sight so they could apply stitches.
After a while Tel was done with the stitches

HimeragiSeiker said:
''do you want me to check if you still have your baby?''
*Zenya asked knowing she has an ability like that in her nasod battle suit*
...❦Asuka looked up from Celia's chest and shifted her gaze towards Zenya. She gave a hesitant nod, partly because she was afraid of the answer and partly because she didn't know who she was and didn't exactly trust her❦...

"I-I think so... I-I mean if you wouldn't mind! S-Sorry..."

shortyshot8 said:
After a while Tel was done with the stitches
Tel was now able to be visited by Rika, but Tel would not be able to leave yet. He would have to wait until the doctors gave him the ok. Rika walked into the room silently. "Hey babe..." She says softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked up from Celia's chest and shifted her gaze towards Zenya. She gave a hesitant nod, partly because she was afraid of the answer and partly because she didn't know who she was and didn't exactly trust her❦...
"I-I think so... I-I mean if you wouldn't mind! S-Sorry..."
''n-no need...dont be sorry''

*She said before she walked over to Asuka and placed her hand on Asuka's head*

''and...you dont have to be afraid of me. for im only a dimensional and you a sanctum. Akira would be furious if i even harmed you''

*She said before she started to scan whether Asuka's pregnant or not*

TheDragoon said:
Tel was now able to be visited by Rika, but Tel would not be able to leave yet. He would have to wait until the doctors gave him the ok. Rika walked into the room silently. "Hey babe..." She says softly.
Tel looked at her "Hey"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack coughed "The......ATRIO!!!"
"Odd...."
All that was left was a giggling echo of her voice before she appeared behind him and put her arms around his neck. "Relaxe you really think I would just steal your powers?" She asked him as she rested her head on his shoulder

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]All that was left was a giggling echo of her voice before she appeared behind him and put her arms around his neck. "Relaxe you really think I would just steal your powers?" She asked him as she rested her head on his shoulder

[/QUOTE]
Jack relaxed a little "Jeez....You are good at terrifying me...."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack relaxed a little "Jeez....You are good at terrifying me...."
"Well I'm a nightmare what do you expect." She said as she let him go then walked in front of him then started to walk past him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well I'm a nightmare what do you expect." She said as she let him go then walked in front of him then started to walk past him

[/QUOTE]
Jack followed "I have to keep all tabs on you...It's such a pain" He then laughed

shortyshot8 said:
Jack followed "I have to keep all tabs on you...It's such a pain" He then laughed
"Well why don't you just let me have these then wait for new powers to arise." Atrio suggested before she started for her dorm not minding if he followed her there

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well why don't you just let me have these then wait for new powers to arise." Atrio suggested before she started for her dorm not minding if he followed her there

[/QUOTE]
He continued "Because. I cannot get new powers. It's in my blood"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''n-no need...dont be sorry''
*She said before she walked over to Asuka and placed her hand on Asuka's head*

''and...you dont have to be afraid of me. for im only a dimensional and you a sanctum. Akira would be furious if i even harmed you''

*She said before she started to scan whether Asuka's pregnant or not*
...❦Asuka always kept forgetting that fact that she wasn't a witch anymore. It was hard to get use to the idea of being something else, a Sanctum nonetheless, when she was born a witch and lived most of her life as one. Asuka blushes lightly and looked away from Zenya as she spoke❦...

"O-Oh... S-Sorry, I'm just nervous..."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname's gaze opened slowly, only to look at the snuggling Camilla. He couldn't help but smile when she giggled, or even be tempted to hold her even tighter. The pinkness among her lips gave him a slight shiver of emotion, which resulted in a blush of his own being made evident along the tops of his own cheeks. Turning his head to the side to avoid her noticing, he cleared his throat to speak. "Who says there's a time limit?"

[/QUOTE]
Camilla stopped for a moment "Well I suppose their isn't really" she said with a smile "Though I guess the fact that I might fall asleep from being comfortable might be a bit of a time limit" she said as she let a quiet laugh before noticing his face colour for a split second, she tilted her head lightly before moving her hand up and poking his cheek.

shortyshot8 said:
He continued "Because. I cannot get new powers. It's in my blood"
"Every one has powers they don't know about you just have to try and figure out what they are." Atrio said before glancing back and giving him a mischevous grin then dissapering into black smoke appearing in her dorm and picking up her iPhone and puting on some head phones theb waiting for him to finaly figure it out

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Every one has powers they don't know about you just have to try and figure out what they are." Atrio said before glancing back and giving him a mischevous grin then dissapering into black smoke appearing in her dorm and picking up her iPhone and puting on some head phones theb waiting for him to finaly figure it out

[/QUOTE]
Jack's eye twitched for a second "That son of a...." He walked through the dorms a bit before kicking her door down

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eye twitched for a second "That son of a...." He walked through the dorms a bit before kicking her door down
"Your paying for my dorm repairs." Atrio said to him as she layed there on her bed staring at her ceiling with her hands behind her head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your paying for my dorm repairs." Atrio said to him as she layed there on her bed staring at her ceiling with her hands behind her head

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighed "I don't care. You seem to take this lightly but tell me. Do you have any idea how to use those powers?"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla stopped for a moment "Well I suppose their isn't really" she said with a smile "Though I guess the fact that I might fall asleep from being comfortable might be a bit of a time limit" she said as she let a quiet laugh before noticing his face colour for a split second, she tilted her head lightly before moving her hand up and poking his cheek.
Kaname raised a brow, staring at the finger that made contact with his cheek. His gaze had only shifted towards her face when he began to chuckle at her response. "That's fine with me. I have no complaints." Kaname shifted his body against the floor, ensuring the support necessary was provided to keep her remaining above him as she slept. Grunting only slightly as he moved, Kaname released a sigh of relief upon reaching a satisfactory alignment. "Don't blame me if you wake up with me sleep too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back