• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen started running to catch up to the elk and stayed quiet as he followed it and it huffed when it heard Rin but didn't stop till it got to the house

[/QUOTE]
Rin jumped off and ran to her room and slammed the door.

Amaya walked out of the room. "What the hell?" she huffed

shortyshot8 said:
Jack coughed "The......ATRIO!!!"
"Odd...."
"Yea.." she says before getting one more good look at marcus

Mayyflower said:
Rin jumped off and ran to her room and slammed the door.
Amaya walked out of the room. "What the hell?" she huffed

"Yea.." she says before getting one more good look at marcus
"Riley. The necklace"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka always kept forgetting that fact that she wasn't a witch anymore. It was hard to get use to the idea of being something else, a Sanctum nonetheless, when she was born a witch and lived most of her life as one. Asuka blushes lightly and looked away from Zenya as she spoke❦...
"O-Oh... S-Sorry, I'm just nervous..."
''its fine. just to let you know, i used to be experimented on. but my researchers made me too powerful. they were killed by their own experiment...''

*She said as she started to remember those days*

''ah yes...the ones that experiment on you were the same researchers. thats why i kill them. not only for yours and everyone's suffering, i do kill them for me too''

*Her eyes looked sharply at nothing still remembering the days*

''i still yearn to take revenge on those who have used me to do their bidding...and still allow me to suffer countless experiments..''

*She then shook her head*

''never mind that. i suggest you take good care of yourself because you
are pregnant''

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "I don't care. You seem to take this lightly but tell me. Do you have any idea how to use those powers?"
"I can figure them out, no one taught me how to use my own but I can still do this." She said as a black circle appeared in the middle of her floor and a mideval night made out of shadow slowly rose up from it and stared down jack

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I can figure them out, no one taught me how to use my own but I can still do this." She said as a black circle appeared in the middle of her floor and a mideval night made out of shadow slowly rose up from it and stared down jack

[/QUOTE]
Jack looked at the knight making no effort to move "Do you realise who I am? I am Jack Short. Slayer of armies. Wanna know how I killed them? My fists. No magic"

WeirdPrincess said:
...☾Neko blue and eye irises followed his finger before glistening with joy when she saw a seafood restaurant. That place would do just fine. They always had fish right? And they could cook it for her too! Neko's stomach growled again, so she grabbed Isaacs hand and walked towards the restaurant☽...
"They'll cook the fish for me right? I want cooked fish and raw fish!"
"Yes Of Course! If I pay that is!"

Isaac kept up with the pace of Neko. Issac had a smile across his face the whole time. He never really experienced something like this before.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked at the knight making no effort to move "Do you realise who I am? I am Jack Short. Slayer of armies. Wanna know how I killed them? My fists. No magic"
The night immediately slashed at his arm quicker than he could react giving him a prety good cut on his arm before going into a defensive position the blood of Jack in the shadow nights blade. "Can't kill what isn't there." Atrio said softly before she rolled over and faced the wall as the knigh faded away

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The night immediately slashed at his arm quicker than he could react giving him a prety good cut on his arm before going into a defensive position the blood of Jack in the shadow nights blade. "Can't kill what isn't there." Atrio said softly before she rolled over and faced the wall as the knigh faded away

[/QUOTE]
"An illusion!?" He blinked "That's right...I have no magic..." He looked at his arm "The blood....The wound should have healed upon contact...."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla froze. In this particular situation, she was left conflicted. She had never been through such, and couldn't quite grasp her options. She only saw that he walked away. She could only understand that he had left and walked ahead. Layla could see that she had brought him pain, just with her statement. Her gaze had softened, a hint of depression seeping into her gaze. She felt as though she had let him down. Guilty, Layla turned in the opposite direction of Kano, and began walking away, just as a woman walked by. Layla hadn't anywhere better of which she could think of to go, and simply followed the woman, going somewhat of an aimless walk.
giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
"Oh no... No no no... I left her behind! LaLa? Lala? Crap!"

Kano looked back to where he left her. Layla wasn't there it seemed. Kano looked around and around. He went around the many blocks of the city. He couldn't find her. Soon enough he trailed back to his home and was in front of his gates. Kano had his hand grasping at his heart. He leaned against the walls of the gates, feeling weakened. Kano sat down next to the wall, his head spinning.

shortyshot8 said:
"An illusion!?" He blinked "That's right...I have no magic..." He looked at his arm "The blood....The wound should have healed upon contact...."
"Like it looks, your human now. Besides how many dragon souls have you even collected and lead to the promise grounds?" She asked him not rolling over to look at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Like it looks, your human now. Besides how many dragon souls have you even collected and lead to the promise grounds?" She asked him not rolling over to look at him

[/QUOTE]
"Plenty. Why does it matter to you?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its fine. just to let you know, i used to be experimented on. but my researchers made me too powerful. they were killed by their own experiment...''
*She said as she started to remember those days*

''ah yes...the ones that experiment on you were the same researchers. thats why i kill them. not only for yours and everyone's suffering, i do kill them for me too''

*Her eyes looked sharply at nothing still remembering the days*

''i still yearn to take revenge on those who have used me to do their bidding...and still allow me to suffer countless experiments..''

*She then shook her head*

''never mind that. i suggest you take good care of yourself because you
are pregnant''
...❦Asuka stared at her, wondering what she had gone through to make her hate labs in general. Shaking her head, she rid her thoughts of land before smiling at Zenya❦...

"Oh, I'm sorry for the suffering you went through when you were in the labs. And thank you, I'll be more careful from here on out~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka stared at her, wondering what she had gone through to make her hate labs in general. Shaking her head, she rid her thoughts of land before smiling at Zenya❦...
"Oh, I'm sorry for the suffering you went through when you were in the labs. And thank you, I'll be more careful from here on out~"
''stop being so apologetic to everything...i should be sorry i havent came sooner..''

*She said knowing she couldve teleported but she forgot how to*

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname raised a brow, staring at the finger that made contact with his cheek. His gaze had only shifted towards her face when he began to chuckle at her response. "That's fine with me. I have no complaints." Kaname shifted his body against the floor, ensuring the support necessary was provided to keep her remaining above him as she slept. Grunting only slightly as he moved, Kaname released a sigh of relief upon reaching a satisfactory alignment. "Don't blame me if you wake up with me sleep too."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla smiled and shook her head lightly "I won't blame you" she replied as she rested her head so it was his chest, smiling softly to herself as she closed her eyes, listening to his heart beat as she lay there.

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"Oh no... No no no... I left her behind! LaLa? Lala? Crap!"
Kano looked back to where he left her. Layla wasn't there it seemed. Kano looked around and around. He went around the many blocks of the city. He couldn't find her. Soon enough he trailed back to his home and was in front of his gates. Kano had his hand grasping at his heart. He leaned against the walls of the gates, feeling weakened. Kano sat down next to the wall, his head spinning.

[/QUOTE]
Though as long as it had been, Layla hadn't gone too far. By now, her hair had fallen to loosely sway against her form. Her attention was fixated upon a painting, one of which captivated her attention. She had come to find this painting, by following the woman, of which led her to what was spelled out to be an art gallery. Examining the painting behind the other viewers, Layla had been thought to hear her name being called. Though it was all in her head. For when she turned around to look behind her, it was merely a trio of kids sitting on the bench and laughing at something of which the middle child held in his hands. Layla stared at this scene for a few moments, blankly, without even the slightest hint of a word.

tumblr_mkdbjsDqdY1qavt8fo1_500.gif

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiled and shook her head lightly "I won't blame you" she replied as she rested her head so it was his chest, smiling softly to herself as she closed her eyes, listening to his heart beat as she lay there.
Kaname was silent, only allowing his gentle breath to be heard. Once her head met his chest, Kaname closed his gaze, allowing his grip to become lighter around her. Kaname hadn't been much of a romantic guy, but he would do this anytime. His thoughts were contradictory to his actions, for his conscience was running a-muck. Though he was silent, and calm, his thoughts were clouded with ridiculous assumptions, ideals, and even small hopes. Still, Kaname did his best to keep his heartbeat calm for Camilla to sleep soundly.

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"Yes Of Course! If I pay that is!"
Isaac kept up with the pace of Neko. Issac had a smile across his face the whole time. He never really experienced something like this before.

[/QUOTE]
...☾Neko looked back at him, her ears perking up when he said pay. She knew what that meant but had never really had to do that before and she understood that Isaac would pay, but she didn't want him to do it all the time. Neko wanted to know how she could get money and pay him back for the nice things Isaac was doing for her, so she asked☽...

"Where do you get money to pay for things?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''stop being so apologetic to everything...i should be sorry i havent came sooner..''
*She said knowing she couldve teleported but she forgot how to*
...❦Now feeling bad for apologizing so much, Asuka seemed to apologize again and was to late to catch herself. She put her hands over her mouth and continued❦...

"I'm sorry! I mean- oh darn... It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself."

...❤︎Celia nodded and pat Zenya's head as she spoke❤︎...

"Yeah she's right. You didn't know and at least you saved us when you did. That counts for something!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Now feeling bad for apologizing so much, Asuka seemed to apologize again and was to late to catch herself. She put her hands over her mouth and continued❦...
"I'm sorry! I mean- oh darn... It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself."

...❤︎Celia nodded and pat Zenya's head as she spoke❤︎...

"Yeah she's right. You didn't know and at least you saved us when you did. That counts for something!"
*Zenya didnt know what to say now. She then realized it was nearly dinner*

''well...arent you guys hungry?''

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Though as long as it had been, Layla hadn't gone too far. By now, her hair had fallen to loosely sway against her form. Her attention was fixated upon a painting, one of which captivated her attention. She had come to find this painting, by following the woman, of which led her to what was spelled out to be an art gallery. Examining the painting behind the other viewers, Layla had been thought to hear her name being called. Though it was all in her head. For when she turned around to look behind her, it was merely a trio of kids sitting on the bench and laughing at something of which the middle child held in his hands. Layla stared at this scene for a few moments, blankly, without even the slightest hint of a word.
tumblr_mkdbjsDqdY1qavt8fo1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
"Keep the gates open... Until morning..."

Kano rubbed his eyes and wiped away the tears. He went inside his house and then to his room. He skipped dinner and lied on his bed. His bed was next to the window facing the gate. He looked out the window, staring at the open gates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back