• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio just stared at him

[/QUOTE]
Jack began to freak out "What happened what happened what happened!?!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I must have fed on some of your powers as well." She said as if it wasn't a big deal

[/QUOTE]
Jack's jaw dropped as he stood there in silence for about a minute "Alright.....That just means I will have to stay with you till I can get those powers back."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Do you have any idea where the Angels have been since heaven was destroyed?" He asked him hopping he knew where

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed, "Not a clue. I have no association with the angels, and tend to steer clear of their work. Sorry."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's jaw dropped as he stood there in silence for about a minute "Alright.....That just means I will have to stay with you till I can get those powers back."
Atrio looked at her hands and smiled. "Wait so I have your powers now?" She asked a mischevous look appearing on her face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio looked at her hands and smiled. "Wait so I have your powers now?" She asked a mischevous look appearing on her face

[/QUOTE]
Jack blinked "Erm...Correct"

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Not a clue. I have no association with the angels, and tend to steer clear of their work. Sorry."
"Well Do you know any one that does know where they are?" Daniel asked him worriedly hopping he did

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen grinned angerly and a stone can out of the ground and grabbed the voices hand then pulled it away from Rin before Ayen shouted something in another language and a white elk came running up to Rin "Take her to her mother." he said as threw the voice away from them.

[/QUOTE]
By the time ayen got the voices hand away from Rin, her neck was already very bloody

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio smiled a little more as she looked at her hands. "What are your powers?" She asked him

[/QUOTE]
"I can control all kinds of fire....." He looked nervous "I can cause people to die with only a touch. I can seduce people...Why do you want to know?"

shortyshot8 said:
"I can control all kinds of fire....." He looked nervous "I can cause people to die with only a touch. I can seduce people...Why do you want to know?"
Atrio smiled before a black flame appeared in her hands

Mayyflower said:
Sam sat down on the couch and looked at Marcus "yes?" She asks
Riley sat on the floor
"What all do you remember?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio smiled before a black flame appeared in her hands

[/QUOTE]
Jack took a step back looking scared "A-Atrio"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"This is gonna be fun." She said as the flame dissapered and she looked around a little

[/QUOTE]
"What are you doing Atrio?"

shortyshot8 said:
"What all do you remember?"
Jack took a step back looking scared "A-Atrio"
Sam thought for a minute. "i remember being in a dorm but I think there was something before that that happened" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Celia's eyes darted past Zenya and towards Asuka, seeing her sleeping figure. Her blue irises widened as her eyes glistened with tears before a small smile graced her lips and Celia closed her eyes, tears now threatening to fall as she spoke??...
"Thank god... She's okay..."

tumblr_nw8yagLk881ta7pubo1_500.gif

...??Celia continued as she wiped away the tears??...

"Thank you Zenya... really. If you hadn't kissed me that one time, I don't think you would have been able to find us."
*Zenya smiled before she patted her head*

''well i'd still try and search for you regardless''

Mayyflower said:
By the time ayen got the voices hand away from Rin, her neck was already very bloody
Ayen quickly knelt down and healed Rin's neck as he lifted her onto the elk "Now, take her to her mom, and don't let her fall off." he said before turned to the voice and the elk started running.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen quickly knelt down and healed Rin's neck as he lifted her onto the elk "Now, take her to her mom, and don't let her fall off." he said before turned to the voice and the elk started running.

[/QUOTE]
"And this is when I take my leave" it says before disappears

Roman said:
Han laughed lightly, and nodded, "More than great. Amazing." He said, softly. "Anyways, what do you wanna know?"
Mari shrugged. "What was your best memory of her?" She asked him, her small hat slightly out of place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back