• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus walked ahead of her "Riley!" He called out
Riley walked into the room and froze. "Mommy!" She exclaimed before running over to her and hugging Sam

Sam blinked and looked around before Riley hugged her. "Oh um hi" she says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira slowly lowered towards the ground, until his feet touched the broken gravel. Suddenly glowing chains wrapped around Akira, emitting Euphorian power into his body, at an attempt to calm him down. Unexpectedly, the mask shattered and the markings and hole vanished from his chest. His body seemed to turn back to normal, until his long orange hair turned pure red, as did his irises. A uniform-type of outfit soon appeared on his body as his purple power shot out from him, his screams of both agony and anger sparking his frustration at the world. His power broke the ground before him, and finally, shattered the chains, freeing himself♅...

Akira%20-Cadenza-%202_zpsbnohohmq.gif

...♅Akira then saw a mother and child huddled next to some debris, and raised his palm towards her. He spoke as a purple ball formed in his hand, then fired in multiple waves, each one wrapping over the other. It pierced the female's heart and killed her instantly. ♅...

You will be the first.

Akira%20-Cadenza-%201_zpsnh7qyxiq.gif

...♅The boy screamed in horror and began to cry, attempting to grip his mother's hand. The waves of power dragged the female backwards and into Akira's grasp. Akira held the female's corpse up by the neck and held it there, looking at the boy and smiling as he spoke♅...

Do you hate me?

mlMQ44_zpsnohz00cx.gif

...♅Akira continued to smile, shortly before he replied as the body's mother's body turned to ash and flew into the wind♅...

Then come and kill me.

vMLdXP_zps3ltvi0qb.gif

------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and spokeΨ...

“ I suck at analogies~
Euphoria is bigger in scale, but is smaller in terms of habited zones. You'll usually find a lot of crops in Euphoria, where other Sanctums don't live. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina laughed lightly, nodding at his response. Now that made more sense in her mind. She wondered what Euphoria would be like. She knew she had been there once, for Akira's wedding, but she didn't really explore much. She just saw the city, and by trying to explore she ended up getting lost, but she ended up in the right place anyways. So really she didn't even explore anywhere. It seemed like a nice place, from what she remembered and from how Kenji explained it. Her eyes wandered out to the sky in front of her, getting lost in thought about Euphoria and Sanctums and everything.

Mayyflower said:
"Do I look like a thing that cares?" it asks before running a hand through rins hair. "Y'know I could just end her life right here and right now..." It says softly as it rubs her cheek. "Oh the things I could do to her" he smirks pervertedly before turning its self into an actual person. "Oh the things I can make sweet Rin do" he says grinning
The Sky went dark with clouds before Ayen stood where his other half was but now he was seething in rage "You're gonna regret the moment you came to be." he said with thunder resonating with his voice and his eyes glowing green. Lightning flashed and with that Ayen was at the voices throat grasping it hard enough for his fingers to pierce into it.

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Celia's other hand moved a little before one of her eyes opened and she stared up at Zenya. She soon raised her other hand and rubbed under her eye with her index finger before she moved the finger to her lips, soon speaking??...
"Zen... ya?"

tumblr_nw14f8TkyJ1txhymvo1_540.gif

...The doctors screamed in agony as each one was killed before none of them were left...
''yes...i am here....your okay''

*Zenya said as she smiled at Celia*

*The Clone soon vanished seeing its job was done*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"And how the hell is a guy going to teach me how to be a girl huh?" She asked him

[/QUOTE]
Jack smirked "Because. There is a female version of me. Find Jaci Short. She will help."

Mayyflower said:
Riley walked into the room and froze. "Mommy!" She exclaimed before running over to her and hugging Sam
Sam blinked and looked around before Riley hugged her. "Oh um hi" she says
Marcus looked at Riley "Erm....Riley. We need to have a talk"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yes...i am here....your okay''
*Zenya said as she smiled at Celia*

*The Clone soon vanished seeing its job was done*
...❤︎Celia slowly sat up and coughed a little before speaking, her voice sounding rough❤︎...

"How... did you... find me? Where's... Asuka?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why do I need to find her." She asked him

[/QUOTE]
"Because. If you want to learn how to understand your new body she can help as she has gone through the same situation you have. Shall we?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia slowly sat up and coughed a little before speaking, her voice sounding rough❤︎...
"How... did you... find me? Where's... Asuka?"
*Zenya looked at Asuka who was in on the other end of the couch and looked back at Celia*

''shes right there''

*She said as she pointed at her*

''and i found you cuz remember that time i kissed you? i could sense whenever your being injured or...anything negative like that..''

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]The Sky went dark with clouds before Ayen stood where his other half was but now he was seething in rage "You're gonna regret the moment you came to be." he said with thunder resonating with his voice and his eyes glowing green. Lightning flashed and with that Ayen was at the voices throat grasping it hard enough for his fingers to pierce into it.

[/QUOTE]
The voice whinced before he used his hand to send pain through rins neck, doing the same to her that ayen was doing to him

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Zenya looked at Asuka who was in on the other end of the couch and looked back at Celia*
''shes right there''

*She said as she pointed at her*

''and i found you cuz remember that time i kissed you? i could sense whenever your being injured or...anything negative like that..''
...??Celia's eyes darted past Zenya and towards Asuka, seeing her sleeping figure. Her blue irises widened as her eyes glistened with tears before a small smile graced her lips and Celia closed her eyes, tears now threatening to fall as she spoke??...

"Thank god... She's okay..."

tumblr_nw8yagLk881ta7pubo1_500.gif

...??Celia continued as she wiped away the tears??...

"Thank you Zenya... really. If you hadn't kissed me that one time, I don't think you would have been able to find us."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio noddes before slowly grabing his han

[/QUOTE]
Jack tried to warp them as magic swirled around them before it stopped "E-Eh....What the?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
(((How does that even work? xD )))

Mayyflower said:
The voice whinced before he used his hand to send pain through rins neck, doing the same to her that ayen was doing to him
Ayen grinned angerly and a stone can out of the ground and grabbed the voices hand then pulled it away from Rin before Ayen shouted something in another language and a white elk came running up to Rin "Take her to her mother." he said as threw the voice away from them.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio looked at him confused. "What's wrong?" She asked him

[/QUOTE]
Jack blinked a few times "Th-That's not possible!"

Euloria looked between both Roman and Daniel, frowning lightly "Daniel said maybe you can help get our daughter back.... can you?" She asked hoping the answer would be yes.

@Daniel reaving @Roman

((@Roman my reply with moriko?))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What?" She asked him again

[/QUOTE]
"M-My god..........My powers...They are....Gone...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back