• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Zenya looked around before she sighed knowing she wont get her revenge yet. She soon cut Asuka down and tried to wake up Celia. She soon sighed again before she opened a dimensional gate as it lead to Celia's house in the living room before she took both Asuka and Celia through the portal and rested them on the couches. She soon summoned a small chair so she could watch them. Her job now was to watch Asuka and Celia but she yearned to kill the doctors and everyone there. So she made a clone and sent it to the lab to do her bidding*
*Zenya's clone soon walked around the labs searching for the doctors and every personel in the facility*

...Celia and Asuka lied opposite of each other on the couch, still unmoving before Celia's hand twitched. Asuka remained still, though she was breathing...

----

Meanwhile at the lab

...Docotors roamed the area, clipboards in hand or experimenting on other humans and beings that they had capture...

WeirdPrincess said:
...Celia and Asuka lied opposite of each other on the couch, still unmoving before Celia's hand twitched. Asuka remained still, though she was breathing...
----

Meanwhile at the lab

...Docotors roamed the area, clipboards in hand or experimenting on other humans and beings that they had capture...
*Zenya went over to Celia and held her hand that twitched*

*Zenya's clone found the doctors and remained emotionless but charged at them killing them without hesitation causing another slaughter and massacre. Blood was being spilled over the walls and just everywhere. Yet she continued to kill the doctors endlessly and mercilessly as her face remained emotionless*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." Mitsu said as she got up and went over to the cabinet and started to grab the plates

[/QUOTE]
*Neo finished cooking and waited for the plates as she held the pan over the stove that had the waffles. Well it was more like pancakes*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why what's there to talk about?" She asked him

[/QUOTE]
"Tell me the truth Atrio. All of it"

shortyshot8 said:
"Tell me the truth Atrio. All of it"
Atrio just glared at him. "I'm a nightmare born of darkness and fear im a recently turned female by the damn principal and can't change back plus my powers have seemed to increase ten fold." She said coldly

Roman said:
Han smiled warmly, looking down at Mari as they walked, "Your mother was indeed a nice woman. She was nice, beautiful, caring. No one is perfect, but she was perfect for me... Maybe you'd like to hear a few stories, hm?"
Mari nodded quickly and smiled wide. "Yeah! Yeah! I want to learn everything about mommy and daddy!" She said excitedly. "I bet spending time with her was great!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio just glared at him. "I'm a nightmare born of darkness and fear im a recently turned female by the damn principal and can't change back plus my powers have seemed to increase ten fold." She said coldly

[/QUOTE]
Jack nodded slightly "I see.....There must be a way"

Mayyflower said:
Sam blinked, she was surprised that he knew her full name, "I-i uh don't remember much" she says

Marcus nodded "Come in"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"My child riman. The Angels took my child and I don't know where the hell hey went." He said desperately as he looked at him. "Th-they came barging into our house and took her saying that a being like her shouldn't be allowed to live." He said to him

[/QUOTE]
"I'm no ass or anything, but how does this concern me? -- No. No. Better yet, how will I be of help? What is it that you need good ol' Roman to do?" He asked, putting a hand on his masked chin.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah well I can't find one." She said coldly to him

[/QUOTE]
Jack smirked slightly "Hey. You're talking to the Aspect of Death. I'm sure I can find a way" He said smiling brightly

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded quickly and smiled wide. "Yeah! Yeah! I want to learn everything about mommy and daddy!" She said excitedly. "I bet spending time with her was great!"
Han laughed lightly, and nodded, "More than great. Amazing." He said, softly. "Anyways, what do you wanna know?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Zenya went over to Celia and held her hand that twitched*
*Zenya's clone found the doctors and remained emotionless but charged at them killing them without hesitation causing another slaughter and massacre. Blood was being spilled over the walls and just everywhere. Yet she continued to kill the doctors endlessly and mercilessly as her face remained emotionless*
...??Celia's other hand moved a little before one of her eyes opened and she stared up at Zenya. She soon raised her other hand and rubbed under her eye with her index finger before she moved the finger to her lips, soon speaking??...

"Zen... ya?"

tumblr_nw14f8TkyJ1txhymvo1_540.gif

...The doctors screamed in agony as each one was killed before none of them were left...

Roman said:
"I'm no ass or anything, but how does this concern me? -- No. No. Better yet, how will I be of help? What is it that you need good ol' Roman to do?" He asked, putting a hand on his masked chin.
"Do you have any idea where the Angels have been since heaven was destroyed?" He asked him hopping he knew where

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"And I'm a nightmare that has been permanently been made a girl

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighed "Well if there is no way for you to be a male. Then I shall have to teach you what it's like to be a lady"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Well if there is no way for you to be a male. Then I shall have to teach you what it's like to be a lady"
"And how the hell is a guy going to teach me how to be a girl huh?" She asked him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back