• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
The Exceed Dimension was on its last legs. Many Exceeds were strewn across the dimension, dead. Kite, one of the group leaders, was staggering away from the battlefield, gritting his teeth that were smeared with blood. The same was for his face and body. A set of beings laughed as they floated towards him. "For years this dimension resisted us, this is their punishment..." One of the beings sneered. Kite turned his had to look at them before tripping and falling on the ground. It was hopeless. There was no where to run. The gods had taken over the sanctuary. The war was over. They had lost. Most Exceeds in sight were dead. Kite took short breathes as he tried to crawl to the portal to Earth. "A...Lex...Ys..." He said slowly before he was stabbed in the back, and his eyes widened. He slumped on the ground. Dead. Like all the other Exceeds. "Now is the time for Anarchy.... It's time to finish this war... We must journey to earth to defeat the remaining Exceeds. Only then, can we truly call this dimension ours..." One of the beings said with a smirk, possibly the leader. The battle was over, but the war had just begun.
@Tobi Neafearn @shortyshot8 @LunaCrosby @Mayyflower @Amanda Rose @anyone I missed...
(Why must you do this ;- ;)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](What?)

[/QUOTE]
((A group of evil gods took over the Exceed Dimension... The Exceeds were waging a war against the Evil Gods that wanted to take over their dimension and they lost so... They will be invading earth to kill off the rest of the Exceeds later >.<))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah, you looked cute and inocent." He said to her with a laughing smile

[/QUOTE]
Raven chuckled. "Thank" she says quietly

TheDragoon said:
((A group of evil gods took over the Exceed Dimension... The Exceeds were waging a war against the Evil Gods that wanted to take over their dimension and they lost so... They will be invading earth to kill off the rest of the Exceeds later >.<))
(Got it well I'll be on more often so I'll be in this)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and replied as he spun his sword around his hand. Suddenly, it began raining. The droplet weren't normal, however, as it became apparent that it was raining blood in the area, as if mirroring to Akira's blood lust♅...
“ I wonder how long you're gonna keep up that attitude. You see, I'm pretty special compared to your usual prey. Even if you die, I can bring you back to suffer the pain all over again. ”

tumblr_mzx7n7vSAU1slmjcco4_500_zpsrzgunim7.gif

...♅Akira then swung his sword, causing the male's leg to fly off along the corridor, allowing the blood to fill the walls and floor. Akira spoke♅...

“ Even if you lose a limb, I can regenerate it. ”

...♅Suddenly, the male's leg appeared back on his leg, the pain immediately subsiding. Akira then proceeded to slash off both of the male's thumbs as he spoke. His face crew a twisted, sadistic smile as he watched the blood pool from the missing fingers♅...

“ By the time I'm done, you're gonna be spewing a lot more than the information I'm looking for. ”

tumblr_ncqf9mVeai1rjf4f5o1_500_zpsckjxnzqf.gif

[/QUOTE]
...☄Kyosuke grunted from the loss of his leg, but maintained his balance even when his leg had been regenerated. He only gritted his teeth when his thumbs were sliced off and Kyo frowned as the book that was once in his hands, fell to the ground☄...

"Intriguing. I do hope you can keep up with this for a long time."

...☄Kyo suddenly smiled and spoke☄...

"It seems as if it's done. Your wife was an excellent test subject. Its a shame she can't be released yet."

tumblr_nfzlnn49Gj1qbskzqo1_500.gif

Lumina said:
Lumina looked up at Kenji, still unsure if it really was nothing to worry about. But, if she was here with him and he said it was fine, it probably was fine enough. He honestly didn't seem worried, and he knew it was about Akira, so she supposed she was fine, for now at least.
"O-okay..."

To get her mind off it she listened as intently as she could to his explanation on The Existence. It made sense, at least somewhat. The analogy helped for sure. Obviously Lumina didn't quite completely understand it but the way he explained it helped her make at least some sense of it.

"I-I see. Euphoria really is big, isn't it?"
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head, replying as he did soΨ...

“ Yeah~ Euphoria is massive, but is still slightly smaller than The Existence~ ”

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](Got it well I'll be on more often so I'll be in this)

[/QUOTE]
((Ok, the first God will arrive soon. I don't want to start yet...))

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](Ok well drea and avriare are still at school)

[/QUOTE]
((I'm still determining his starting location so... We'll have to see xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...☄Kyosuke grunted from the loss of his leg, but maintained his balance even when his leg had been regenerated. He only gritted his teeth when his thumbs were sliced off and Kyo frowned as the book that was once in his hands, fell to the ground☄...
"Intriguing. I do hope you can keep up with this for a long time."

...☄Kyo suddenly smiled and spoke☄...

"It seems as if it's done. Your wife was an excellent test subject. Its a shame she can't be released yet."

tumblr_nfzlnn49Gj1qbskzqo1_500.gif
...♅Akira heard what the male said, and was about to reply, when his head suddenly throbbed. Akira sliced off both of the male's legs and set the wound on fire with his Black Flames. He spoke as he grabbed his head, attempting to ease the pain♅...

You.. bastard..!

Heshere_zpsfd7cd720.jpg

...☄Suddenly, his inner devil spoke, soon laughing☄...

Your wife is pregnant, remember? They've probably killed your unborn child, as well as Asuka.. Ya know that, right? So. Just switch with me, will ya?! I'll take care of this guy! I'll take care of everything!

v9AB2k_zpsjz8g3fr1.gif

...♅Akira grit his teeth as a pure red aura surrounded him, a pure look of hatred spreading on his face. His sclera turned black, and his irises turned yellow. His heart suddenly fluttered as he took over. White power spewed from Akira's mouth and from the centre of his chest, soon engulfing his body♅...

tumblr_m50ns69k541qfwzeuo1_500_zpsomvrdptp.gif

...♅Akira attempted to fight his inner devil, yet it was futile. Red power erupted form the white power around his wrists, ankles and neck. A voice was heard within Akira's mind♅...

“ I, who is about to awaken, am the Sanctum of Chaos and Destruction, that has stolen the principles of domination from Ragnarok. I laugh at the "Infinite" and I grieve at the "dream". I shall become the red dealer of death, and I shall sink all to the depths of the Crimson nothingness. I will return everything to nothing, I will create nothing, save nothing.. I shall grieve, and I shall weep. But I shall never regret. For I am the reaper of joy, the creator of despair. I only erase.. completely... Awaken.. ‘Lost’! ”

01.gif

...♅Akira suddenly roared as the transformation completed. A red ball soon formed at the tip of his horns, soon condensing into nothing, until finally, it fired into a large wave, atomizing the male and half of the city into oblivion. A red explosion occurred soon after, killing the humans within the city, along with the male infront of him instantly. It was time for the rampage to begin♅...

tumblr_mnxx0vmVtF1rwgj3ko1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio didn't stop as she feasted on his fear her eyes just staring at him

[/QUOTE]
"Atrio....Stop it......"

Mayyflower said:

"William" she finished

"Yea him... lead the way" she says

William put a hand on her head and warped them to the house "Done"

shortyshot8 said:
"Atrio....Stop it......"
William put a hand on her head and warped them to the house "Done"
Atrio did as he asked her eyes returning to normal as his fears dissapered and she came back into veiw looking at him

Mayyflower said:
"No no let's just go" she says walking up to the front door
William knocked on the door before Marcus opened it "Hey William what's u-" He stopped as his eyes locked on Sam and his body froze

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio did as he asked her eyes returning to normal as his fears dissapered and she came back into veiw looking at him

[/QUOTE]
Jack was gasping for air "Th-That was a bit much!"

shortyshot8 said:
William knocked on the door before Marcus opened it "Hey William what's u-" He stopped as his eyes locked on Sam and his body froze
Jack was gasping for air "Th-That was a bit much!"
Atrio just glared a sinister glare at him before crossing her arms. "I told you it was rough but you didn't listen." She said resentfully to him before turning away

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio just glared a sinister glare at him before crossing her arms. "I told you it was rough but you didn't listen." She said resentfully to him before turning away

[/QUOTE]
"My apologies...I didn't realise how bad it could get...Say. What made you so hungry? Why haven't you fed?"

shortyshot8 said:
"My apologies...I didn't realise how bad it could get...Say. What made you so hungry? Why haven't you fed?"
"I just haven't and was about to before appearing near you." Atrio said to him before she started back to the court yard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back