• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...☄Kyosuke's eyes widened a bit in surprise from the smell of burning flesh and the shrieks of pain from the mortals below. Killing humans where things he did enjoy from time to time, though not much today because he had somewhere to get back to. Kyosuke now frowned as he turned his head and looked back at Akira, having stopped walking now☄...
"Oh really? How... lovely. You wouldn't mind gutting me later? I do have business to attend to."

tumblr_n5h125NMuN1rjf4f5o1_500.gif
...♅Akira scoffed and replied as his form seemed to change entirely, his once golden hair turning black, and his skin becoming slightly paler. Black power emitted from him, turning the sun red and the sky black. He spoke as unsheathed his sword and lowered it beside him, the now red sun causing the edge of his blade to shine♅...

“ I have a better I idea. Tell me where you've taken my wife, and I'll only torture you for three hundred and forty years. You know what, I don't have the patience for this.. ”

kdi56_zpsa4arry9f.gif

...♅Without waiting for the male's answer, he shot forward, slashing the achilles tendon at the back of his ankle, removing any attempt for running. He soon stood behind the male with his eyes closed, the male's blood dripping from the tip of his blade. He spoke as he turned his head and opened his eyes, looking at him with his blood red irises♅...

Time is running out for you, Mongrel.

tumblr_nd1c0f2Jho1r2r2x7o1_500_zps3gfvtxwa.gif

-------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina grinned as she walked next to him, keeping up with his pace. For the most part she simply stayed silent, content with walking with Kenji. Just feeling his hand in hers was enough to make her happy for now. It was a lovely day out as well, and her body was absolutely loving the sunshine. Days like these literally gave her energy, and rainy days made her feel physically sick. With how things were going, it was like nothing could go wrong.
"What kind of food are we gonna have?"
...ΨKenji smiled and looked at Lumina, replying as he walkedΨ...

“ I'm not sure. Some sandwiches and other stuff people usually take on picnics~ ”

...ΨKenji soon noticed the sun turning red and the sky becoming black, prompting him to comment. The temperature remained high, yet it seemed to be gradually growing hotterΨ...

“ Something must be going down with Akira. I haven't seen The Existence like this in a while.. ”

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
((nice segway, I like it xD ))
Vanille was still sleeping, as she was a heavy sleeper. She rolled over toward Levya, draping her arm over her abdomen in the process. Her body snuggled up against Levya's, getting comfortable once again. She half smiled before settling down once again.
*Levya only blushed as she just layed there not at least not wanting to disturb Vanille's sleep*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira scoffed and replied as his form seemed to change entirely, his once golden hair turning black, and his skin becoming slightly paler. Black power emitted from him, turning the sun red and the sky black. He spoke as unsheathed his sword and lowered it beside him, the now red sun causing the edge of his blade to shine♅...
“ I have a better I idea. Tell me where you've taken my wife, and I'll only torture you for two years. ”

kdi56_zpsa4arry9f.gif

...♅Without waiting for the male's answer, he shot forward, slashing the achilles tendon at the back of his ankle, removing any attempt for running. He soon stood behind the male with his eyes closed, the male's blood dripping from the tip of his blade. He spoke as he turned his head and opened his eyes, looking at him with his blood red irises♅...

“ I'm not sure. Some sandwiches and other stuff people usually take on picnics~ ”

...ΨKenji soon noticed the sun turning red and the sky becoming black, prompting him to comment. The temperature remained high, yet it seemed to be gradually growing hotterΨ...

“ Something must be going down with Akira. I haven't seen The Existence like this in a while.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded, the hunger growing more in her stomach as she imagined all the things he was listing off. Soon Lumina noticed the sky too, watching the sun and the sky change colors and the temperature change as well. It was... ominous to say the least. Her wings retracted against her back and her grip tightened on Kenji's hand, slightly scared of what was happening.

"The Existence?"

She looked up at Kenji as he spoke, wondering what he was talking about.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Levya only blushed as she just layed there not at least not wanting to disturb Vanille's sleep*
Vanille stayed asleep, but she moved once again, pulling Levya in toward her, becoming the big spoon. "Levya~..." she spoke softly, like she was having some kind of good dream.

Lumina said:
Vanille stayed asleep, but she moved once again, pulling Levya in toward her, becoming the big spoon. "Levya~..." she spoke softly, like she was having some kind of good dream.
*Levya blushed even more but just continued to lay there. She could feel her heart beating faster now*

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Levya blushed even more but just continued to lay there. She could feel her heart beating faster now*
Vanille seemed to still be slightly drunk from the night prior, as she had a goofy smile on her face when she finally started waking up. The first thing she noticed was that her arm was draped over....something. And that something was Levya. "So soft..." she nearly purred, snuggling up against her.

Lumina said:
Vanille seemed to still be slightly drunk from the night prior, as she had a goofy smile on her face when she finally started waking up. The first thing she noticed was that her arm was draped over....something. And that something was Levya. "So soft..." she nearly purred, snuggling up against her.
*Levya just layed there now knowing she was awake. She soon turned to face her as she figured she was still drunk*

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Levya just layed there now knowing she was awake. She soon turned to face her as she figured she was still drunk*
Vanille blinked seeing Levya turn toward her. "Good morning~" she giggled, not moving her arm. "So...last night was fun..." she closed her eyes, smiling, like she was trying to remember what happened the night before. Which failed, and she couldn't remember a damn thing. She just knew she felt pretty relaxed and a bit giggly this morning.

Lumina said:
Vanille blinked seeing Levya turn toward her. "Good morning~" she giggled, not moving her arm. "So...last night was fun..." she closed her eyes, smiling, like she was trying to remember what happened the night before. Which failed, and she couldn't remember a damn thing. She just knew she felt pretty relaxed and a bit giggly this morning.
''a-ah..good morning~''

*Levya replied as she blushed slightly more*

TheDragoon said:
(Nope, sorry, I didn't >.<)
Yuzu nodded. "I see... That's sad to hear..." She said as she stirred her glass of water, obviously bored of the subject they were currently on.
Drea got up and walked away he could tell she didn't care he threw the rest of his food away and went to weight training

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-ah..good morning~''
*Levya replied as she blushed slightly more*
Vanille blinked, seeing Levya blush. She leaned in close to her face, looking at her with a flushed face of her own. She moved her hand to Levya's forehead, placing it there, staring her in the eyes. "You okay? Yerr, uh... Yerr face is all. .red n stuff."

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, the hunger growing more in her stomach as she imagined all the things he was listing off. Soon Lumina noticed the sky too, watching the sun and the sky change colors and the temperature change as well. It was... ominous to say the least. Her wings retracted against her back and her grip tightened on Kenji's hand, slightly scared of what was happening.
"The Existence?"

She looked up at Kenji as he spoke, wondering what he was talking about.
...ΨKenji smiled and nudged Lumina lightly with his shoulder, assuring her with a smileΨ...

“ Oh, don't worry~ This happens when Akira switches to
that form. It's nothing to worry about~ ”

...ΨKenji thought for a moment before replyingΨ...

“ The Existence is where all living things reside. God, Gods, Satan, Devils, Demons, Angels, Humans, extraterrestrials, everything. Euphoria and us Sanctums aren't from The Existence. We live and exist outside of it. Think of it like this. You have a globe on your desk in your room. Picture your room being Euphoria, and The Existence being the globe. That's the best way I can put it~ ”

Lumina said:
Vanille blinked, seeing Levya blush. She leaned in close to her face, looking at her with a flushed face of her own. She moved her hand to Levya's forehead, placing it there, staring her in the eyes. "You okay? Yerr, uh... Yerr face is all. .red n stuff."
''y-yes im fine...i-im not sick at all..''

*Levya said as she looked into Vanille's eyes trying to look away so she can stop blushing but couldnt*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ I have a better I idea. Tell me where you've taken my wife, and I'll only torture you for three hundred and forty years. You know what, I don't have the patience for this.. ”

kdi56_zpsa4arry9f.gif

[/QUOTE]
...☄A sharp pain shot up both of his legs and Kyosuke grit his teeth for a moment before smiling. He wasn't going to tell him where Asuka had gone, even if his life depended on it. He'd rather die with that information☄...

"You'll have to live with the mystery of not knowing because I won't tell you. She's just needed for a little... procedure. Don't worry though, Asuka is in good hands."

WeirdPrincess said:
...☾Neko continued to nuzzle his chest happily before lifting her head up and smiling at Isaac as she spoke. She soon leaned upwards a little and gave his cheek a light kiss before Neko got off of him, picking up the toys she had dropped and her newly won dog☽...
"You're the greatest! Thank you so much for winning the toy for me."
"Is there anything else you want to do Neko?"

Isaac was blushing. He lightly held his cheek where Neko kissed him. It was a first in a while. He slowly got up from the floor and slightly dusted himself off.

WeirdPrincess said:
...☄A sharp pain shot up both of his legs and Kyosuke grit his teeth for a moment before smiling. He wasn't going to tell him where Asuka had gone, even if his life depended on it. He'd rather die with that information☄...
"You'll have to live with the mystery of not knowing because I won't tell you. She's just needed for a little... procedure. Don't worry though, Asuka is in good hands."
...♅Akira sighed and replied as he spun his sword around his hand. Suddenly, it began raining. The droplet weren't normal, however, as it became apparent that it was raining blood in the area, as if mirroring to Akira's blood lust♅...

“ I wonder how long you're gonna keep up that attitude. You see, I'm pretty special compared to your usual prey. Even if you die, I can bring you back to suffer the pain all over again. ”

tumblr_mzx7n7vSAU1slmjcco4_500_zpsrzgunim7.gif

...♅Akira then swung his sword, causing the male's leg to fly off along the corridor, allowing the blood to fill the walls and floor. Akira spoke♅...

“ Even if you lose a limb, I can regenerate it. ”

...♅Suddenly, the male's leg appeared back on his leg, the pain immediately subsiding. Akira then proceeded to slash off both of the male's thumbs as he spoke. His face crew a twisted, sadistic smile as he watched the blood pool from the missing fingers♅...

“ By the time I'm done, you're gonna be spewing a lot more than the information I'm looking for. ”

tumblr_ncqf9mVeai1rjf4f5o1_500_zpsckjxnzqf.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira's form slowly changed to one of his other forms. His white hair turned a dark blonde colour, and his irises remained red. He vanished from his position and reappeared within his bedroom,soon entering a shower. Half an hour later, he exited in a white yukata. He wondered over to the windowsill and sat down, soon picking up what seemed to be a long, plastic toy and staring at it. He spoke quietly to himself♅...

“ I wonder what everyone is doing right now.. ”

tumblr_m6ike7maPh1qic25lo1_500_zpsow4ms6ro.gif

-------------------------------

...ΨKenji smiled and hugged the stuffed animal, soon kissing Lumina's cheek as he spokeΨ...

“ I'm gonna treasure this~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Order managed to sense his master's powerful aura, now making his way towards him slowly, the wind blowing through his hair. When he finally approached him he knelt down on one knee, looking down. "Master Akira... I need your help..." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Order managed to sense his master's powerful aura, now making his way towards him slowly, the wind blowing through his hair. When he finally approached him he knelt down on one knee, looking down. "Master Akira... I need your help..." He said.
((( Bit late, look at my post above yours to get a reading of the situation XDD )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Not really." Jasper said back to raven before glancing around the restaurant

[/QUOTE]
Raven nods. "Okay suit yourself" she says playing with the salt and pepper shakers

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea got up and walked away he could tell she didn't care he threw the rest of his food away and went to weight training

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu now looked sad, getting up and following him. "What's wrong Drea?" She asked him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Bit late, look at my post above yours to get a reading of the situation XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
((I'll repost after your little 'situation' is done xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mhm." Thana said to them before also starting to eat the steal she had ordered
Aya giggled happily as she smiled back at satoshi before the waiter set a huge grilled chees sandwhich in front of her and she smiled then started eating

[/QUOTE]
(( I'll bookmark this post and reply to the other ))

TheDragoon said:
Mari smiled at her father and nodded. "Sure! Natsumi is the nicest person in the world! She took me away from the scary man that killed mommy..." She said softly. "She fed me, gave me comfort, and loved me with all of her heart. I love her very much~" She said with a smile, a aura similar to Celia's radiating from her.
((@Roman))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back