• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Ish? And I can't put gifs in any more >~<)

[/QUOTE]
(( meant is xD Eh? You can't? That's fine, but why? ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Ciel sat in the carriage, a look of boredom on his face again. He leaned his elbow up against the side of the carriage before putting a fist to his cheek, soon leaning on it. "Yes, I am arrogant. Though you're also a fool."
tumblr_ncxwmsExcv1u0wgtko1_500.gif

With that, the carriage turned around and headed back to the Phantomhive Manor.
Artorias shrugged before seemingly vanishing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Every second she fed it got worse and worse till she knew he wouldn't be able to take it any more

[/QUOTE]
Jack felt like throwing up at this point

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I don't know why I used to be able to on my phone and now I cant)

[/QUOTE]
(( Well that's weird. Have you tried copying the link after opening it up on the Internet? ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...☾Neko spared him a quick glance before focusing on the game again, leaning forward a little to eye the other prizes. Though she wanted the dog, she also wanted to see what else there was in there. As Neko was eyeing the toys, she leaned forward a little to much and accidentally pressed the button. The claw came down and attempted to grab a stuffed cat instead. Once it grabbed the fluffy stuffed feline, it proceeded to bring it up and carry it over to the small square hole, then dropped the cat inside. The machine made a dinging sound, signifying that she had won. Neko pouted and spoke, though grabbed her new toy nonetheless☽...
"Aww.. that's not the one I wanted!"
"You wanted A Dog? If I am correct? Let me try?"

Issac chuckled a bit. He inserted the coin and took hold of the controls while Neko was busy getting her somewhat unwanted stuffed animal. Isaac started to move the claw. He spotted the dog and moved it over it. He had a smirk across his face. He tapped the button and the claw descended. It grasped the stuffed toy and lifted it up. It moved the stuffed toy to the prize hole. Suddenly the dog dropped and so did Isaac. It release too early... He sighed in depressment.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Yes then the words image just show up

[/QUOTE]
(( Well... I don't know how to fix that. Does it usually say .gif at the end? ))

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"You wanted A Dog? If I am correct? Let me try?"
Issac chuckled a bit. He inserted the coin and took hold of the controls while Neko was busy getting her somewhat unwanted stuffed animal. Isaac started to move the claw. He spotted the dog and moved it over it. He had a smirk across his face. He tapped the button and the claw descended. It grasped the stuffed toy and lifted it up. It moved the stuffed toy to the prize hole. Suddenly the dog dropped and so did Isaac. It release too early... He sighed in depressment.

[/QUOTE]
...☾Neko shook the cat violently before setting it down and taking ahold of the bird as she watched Isaac, who was trying to get the stuffed dog she wanted. She spoke as she watched him intently, now eyeing as the dog made its way towards the prize hole. Neko almost jumped with excitement before the dog dropped, bouncing off of other toys before lying still. She let out a sigh and slumped against the side of the machine☽...

"Yeah, the black and white dog! You can do it~ Naw! It was almost there too.."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]DX I WANT TO DIE ITS SO FRUSTRATING)

[/QUOTE]
(( No dying! Go to a phone master and ask him how to fix it, I have no clue! ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...☾Neko shook the cat violently before setting it down and taking ahold of the bird as she watched Isaac, who was trying to get the stuffed dog she wanted. She spoke as she watched him intently, now eyeing as the dog made its way towards the prize hole. Neko almost jumped with excitement before the dog dropped, bouncing off of other toys before lying still. She let out a sigh and slumped against the side of the machine☽...
"Yeah, the black and white dog! You can do it~ Naw! It was almost there too.."
"Hm... One more try!"

Isaac inserted another try slightly frustrated. He held the joystick and button yet again. He placed the Claw over the same dog. He stared at it for a second then pressed the button. It grasped the dog one more time. This time, it made it into the whole. Isaac jumped with joy slightly. He smirked pridefully.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]DX I THINK ITS MY PHONE THOUGH

[/QUOTE]
(( YOUR PHONE MUST NOT LIKE YOU! I honestly have no clue why it's doing that though ))

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"Hm... One more try!"
Isaac inserted another try slightly frustrated. He held the joystick and button yet again. He placed the Claw over the same dog. He stared at it for a second then pressed the button. It grasped the dog one more time. This time, it made it into the whole. Isaac jumped with joy slightly. He smirked pridefully.

[/QUOTE]
...?Neko watched in amazement before she dropped the bird and cat in her hands. She was so happy that she sent herself towards Isaac and almost tackled to the ground as she hugged him, a wide smile on her face. Neko rubbed her cheek against his chest as she hugged him tightly, grateful that he had won her the toy?...

"Yay! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

tumblr_nwcjr636yW1tm97tqo1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Neko watched in amazement before she dropped the bird and cat in her hands. She was so happy that she sent herself towards Isaac and almost tackled to the ground as she hugged him, a wide smile on her face. Neko rubbed her cheek against his chest as she hugged him tightly, grateful that he had won her the toy?...
"Yay! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

tumblr_nwcjr636yW1tm97tqo1_500.gif
"H-huh? Woah?!"

Isaac looked over to Neko. Right then and there, he saw her jump at him. He felt Neko embrace him and Isaac stepped back. He slipped backwards and fell on his back. He was extremely surprised of her reaction. Isaac laughed a bit and smiled.

"N-no problem Neko..."

Mayyflower said:
"All I need is Rin's permission to take over completely and I think ive already got that" he says kneeling down over rin's body
"Ah, but that just leads to weakness in both of you, internal and external struggle is what lead to both me and Ayen being strong, turmoil is the only way to power!" he said as it smiled evilly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back