• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili smiled, closing his eyes. "You do the same for me. Thank you, for loving me, Ellie."
Kili strokes her stomach gently, smiling as he noticed how sweaty they actually were. Admittedly, however, he was alot less worn from their activity than she was. Had he been draining her energy during that?

"Uhm, I think we should probably get cleaned up."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse laughed a bit, nodding into his shoulder. Her eyes had been closed, and she had gotten comfortable laying into his shoulder. She turned her head, looking up at his face as she tiredly opened her eyes.

"Yeah...probably..."

They were pretty messy, now that she noticed it.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla's gaze dulled, slightly turning off to the side. She wasn't sure what to do, besides walk forward and hope for the best. Disappointed, Layla exited from within the gates, heading in the direction of which Akira had taken her to the toy store. She could only hope it was in that direction, and thus sighed.

[/QUOTE]

"You Okay Lala? You seem down..."

Kano caught up to he and walked to her side. He didn't know how he should comfort her so he just asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"Oh uhm... Sure!"
Isaac chuckled. He smiled a bit and followed. He was forgetful that he only came to this dimension was to kill Kano emotionally.

[/QUOTE]
...?Neko looked at him and gave Isaac a cat-like smile before she dragged him along into the arcade. It was an entirely new place to her and though it looked like fun, the machines did look a tad but intimidating to her. Plus, Neko had never played with any of these machines, so the most she could do it mash random buttons?...

"I like you! What's your name, guy with red hair?"

tumblr_nvni8yd1Is1tfbd9wo1_1280.gif

...?Upon reaching the inside, Neko looked around curiously and soon spotted a machine that had tons and tons of stuffed animals inside. Her eyes lit up gleefully before dragging Isaac over to the claw machine. When she reached it, Neko released his hand and grabbed the joystick instead, soon setting the stuffed bird down and mashing at the button afterwards?...

"It's not working! How does this thing work? It won't let me play~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Neko looked at him and gave Isaac a cat-like smile before she dragged him along into the arcade. It was an entirely new place to her and though it looked like fun, the machines did look a tad but intimidating to her. Plus, Neko had never played with any of these machines, so the most she could do it mash random buttons?...
"I like you! What's your name, guy with red hair?"

tumblr_nvni8yd1Is1tfbd9wo1_1280.gif

...?Upon reaching the inside, Neko looked around curiously and soon spotted a machine that had tons and tons of stuffed animals inside. Her eyes lit up gleefully before dragging Isaac over to the claw machine. When she reached it, Neko released his hand and grabbed the joystick instead, soon setting the stuffed bird down and mashing at the button afterwards?...

"It's not working! How does this thing work? It won't let me play~"
"Here... Also, the name is Isaac, Yours?"

Isaac inserted a coin into the machine. It slowly booted up and work. He sighed slightly then smiled widely.
God I hope she doesn't kill my wallet.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so...what do you wanna eat for breakfast? oh! should we also bring Mika along?''
*Neo said noticing Mika hasnt attended in a while as well*
"Yes yes yes!!!" Mika yelled as she charged in from the living room

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"Here... Also, the name is Isaac, Yours?"
Isaac inserted a coin into the machine. It slowly booted up and work. He sighed slightly then smiled widely.
God I hope she doesn't kill my wallet.

[/QUOTE]
...☾The lights flashed on and the claw moved when Neko pushed the joystick. Her gaze sharpened and she focused on the toy she want, which was a stuffed dog now. If she was lucky enough, she'd get it on the first try☽...

"Thank you. My name is Neko~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...☾The lights flashed on and the claw moved when Neko pushed the joystick. Her gaze sharpened and she focused on the toy she want, which was a stuffed dog now. If she was lucky enough, she'd get it on the first try☽...
"Thank you. My name is Neko~"
"Cute name..."

Isaac was slightly focused on the machine. He watched her try and get what seemed to be a stuffed dog.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'll be fine. I don't have anything to worry about." Ciel stated before turning on his heel and making his way towards the new carriage, the butler following after.
Artorias shook his head "Insolence"

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]
"Cute name..."
Isaac was slightly focused on the machine. He watched her try and get what seemed to be a stuffed dog.

[/QUOTE]
...☾Neko spared him a quick glance before focusing on the game again, leaning forward a little to eye the other prizes. Though she wanted the dog, she also wanted to see what else there was in there. As Neko was eyeing the toys, she leaned forward a little to much and accidentally pressed the button. The claw came down and attempted to grab a stuffed cat instead. Once it grabbed the fluffy stuffed feline, it proceeded to bring it up and carry it over to the small square hole, then dropped the cat inside. The machine made a dinging sound, signifying that she had won. Neko pouted and spoke, though grabbed her new toy nonetheless☽...

"Aww.. that's not the one I wanted!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]As it continued he saw his worst fears as if they where happening right now starting to make him scream

[/QUOTE]
Jack closed his eyes tightly

shortyshot8 said:
Artorias shook his head "Insolence"
Ciel sat in the carriage, a look of boredom on his face again. He leaned his elbow up against the side of the carriage before putting a fist to his cheek, soon leaning on it. "Yes, I am arrogant. Though you're also a fool."

tumblr_ncxwmsExcv1u0wgtko1_500.gif

With that, the carriage turned around and headed back to the Phantomhive Manor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back