• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji couldn't help but laugh lightly as he placed the stuffed animal infront of him, his large smile remaining on his face. He spoke as he looked over at LuminaΨ...
“ Red's my favourite colour, so this makes the bird even better, especially since it's from you~ I love it!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
So Akira was right about Kenji's favorite color. Well, that was good to hear, at least. It's not like she knew what is favorite color was, so that was a fortunate coincidence. She smiled at her boyfriend, her wings fluttering happily. It made her heart swell with joy to see him so happy.

"I'm really glad!"

Seeing him like this put her at ease, like there was no way she had been nervous at all.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura immedietly jolted her gaze to her "what happened?" she asks.
Ethereal stood up. "I-I-I dont know whats happening" she says

Sam tensed up and started screaming in pain, the 4th mark growing on her stomach

Mayyflower said:
Sam tensed up and started screaming in pain, the 4th mark growing on her stomach
William slowly stood up "Ethereal...Those marks....Aren't they...."

Mayyflower said:
Kagura ran over and immediately used her magic to try and numb the pain slightly. "sam..." she said quietly.

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura ran over and immediately used her magic to try and numb the pain slightly. "sam..." she said quietly.
@shortyshot8
William looked at Kagura "Kagura....Stop...."

shortyshot8 said:
"You see. You are speaking to a man with nothing left to lose"
Atrio noddes before her eyes turned a pitch black and his vision faded to blackness before he started to see his own deepest darkest worst fear he had in his own eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio noddes before her eyes turned a pitch black and his vision faded to blackness before he started to see his own deepest darkest worst fear he had in his own eyes

[/QUOTE]
Jack grunted slightly

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...he kinda is though. but he gets into fights a lot because he gets most of the bad apples..''
*She said as she once went to Kajima's class room as he fought a 3v1 and still won*
"Thank god he isn't my teacher." She said quietly knowing he'd probably be hard on her if she was in his class

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at Kagura "Kagura....Stop...."
LunaCrosby said:
@shortyshot8

Sam's after the mark grew on her stomach she relaxed again, kinda like she was dead.

Ethereal covered her eyes. "Kagura explain please what was that?" she asks

Mayyflower said:
Sam's after the mark grew on her stomach she relaxed again, kinda like she was dead.

"Tch...."

Mayyflower said:

"whenever she get's the mark's it's because her power's are too strong for her to handle and it's entering inside her. these happened when her dad died" she said and dropped her hand's to her side's.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Tel blushed a little "D-Do you have to carry me like this?"
Rika puffed out her cheeks and carried him outside. "What's wrong with me carrying you like this?" She asked.

LunaCrosby said:
"whenever she get's the mark's it's because her power's are too strong for her to handle and it's entering inside her. these happened when her dad died" she said and dropped her hand's to her side's.
@shortyshot8
William shook her head

TheDragoon said:
Rika puffed out her cheeks and carried him outside. "What's wrong with me carrying you like this?" She asked.
"It's embarrassing"

LunaCrosby said:
@shortyshot8
Ethereal looked down at Sam. "Will she be okay?" she asks

Kaiden walked over to the couch and put a hand on kagura and ethereal's shoulder

Akito shook his head. "Are you fucking kidding me?! Sam got his powers" he asks

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal looked down at Sam. "Will she be okay?" she asks
Kaiden walked over to the couch and put a hand on kagura and ethereal's shoulder

Akito shook his head. "Are you fucking kidding me?! Sam got his powers" he asks
"that we'll only know when she get's her last mark..." she said quietly.

LunaCrosby said:
"that we'll only know when she get's her last mark..." she said quietly.
"She will be fine when that comes" he says softly

Sam groaned and woke up. "Ka... gura" she says really lost

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank god he isn't my teacher." She said quietly knowing he'd probably be hard on her if she was in his class

[/QUOTE]
''so...what do you wanna eat for breakfast? oh! should we also bring Mika along?''

*Neo said noticing Mika hasnt attended in a while as well*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back