• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio noddes before sloely taking a step forward and starting to walk with him

[/QUOTE]
Jack put a hand on her forehead once they reached a dark area "Here....Feed"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"O-on who?" She asked him a little confused about who she would feed on

[/QUOTE]
"Me. Even the Aspect of Death has fears....All that's left to do is find them..."

shortyshot8 said:
William crossed his arms "How have things been?"
@Mayyflower
LunaCrosby said:
"You dont need to say anything i just hope sam is ok" she sigh's.
Kaiden nods. "Me too" he says looking at sam and then at Kagura

Ethereal had her eyes closed, she was trying to focus to see what she could do

shortyshot8 said:
"Me. Even the Aspect of Death has fears....All that's left to do is find them..."
"A-are you sure? It gets pretty ruff for first timers." She said nervousky to him about how bad it gets especialy with how hungry she was.

[QUOTE="Kazu Kun]

"Heh..."

Kano soon caught up with Layla with a smile on his face. Kano then opened the gates. He went ahead and then looked back at Layla with embarrassment.

"I uhm... Forgot where the mall was... I'm sorry!"

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze dulled, slightly turning off to the side. She wasn't sure what to do, besides walk forward and hope for the best. Disappointed, Layla exited from within the gates, heading in the direction of which Akira had taken her to the toy store. She could only hope it was in that direction, and thus sighed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"A-are you sure? It gets pretty ruff for first timers." She said nervousky to him about how bad it gets especialy with how hungry she was.

[/QUOTE]
"You see. You are speaking to a man with nothing left to lose"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiled lightly, somewhat relieved that such a thing didn't bother him. She went over to the door to open it hearing his comment she tilted her head lightly "What'll be nice?" She asked as she opened the door and went in.
Kaname hadn't realized that he said those words aloud, and instead of responding, shook his head. Walking in behind Camilla, Kaname directed himself towards the couch. In doing so, his form slanted, allowing him to fall somewhat sloppily onto the couch with his face in its cushion.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I just feel he'd be a real bad teacher." She said to neo

[/QUOTE]
''ah...he kinda is though. but he gets into fights a lot because he gets most of the bad apples..''

*She said as she once went to Kajima's class room as he fought a 3v1 and still won*

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden nods. "Me too" he says looking at sam and then at Kagura
Ethereal had her eyes closed, she was trying to focus to see what she could do
shortyshot8 said:
"I'm just another guy Kagura"
"I really do hope.." she said before looking at wiliam "so? I was still upset but now it's gone because your alive." she said.

LunaCrosby said:
"I really do hope.." she said before looking at wiliam "so? I was still upset but now it's gone because your alive." she said.
William shook his head "I will never understand"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back