• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack nodded "Good...I was worried they were going to hurt you. However" He stood up and reached his hand out to her "They seem fine"
Atrio looked at his hand then recoiled in some embarasment as the shadows went back to there owners but still darkened while hers moved sparatacly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio looked at his hand then recoiled in some embarasment as the shadows went back to there owners but still darkened while hers moved sparatacly.

[/QUOTE]
Jack tilted his head "Come on Atrio. You seem like a sweet girl"

shortyshot8 said:
"I-If you say so..."
Jack looked at the shadows "Are these things trying to hurt you? I will kill them if they are...."
Yuna smiled at him "Good, so why don't we see a movie or something?" She asked happily.

shortyshot8 said:
"Move? Movie?" He said trying to pronounce it
Yuna giggled "A movie" she repeated "I'm guessing you've never seen one before?"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna giggled "A movie" she repeated "I'm guessing you've never seen one before?"
"Yeah"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"G-go where?!?" She asked as she gave him an embarased look and blished more

[/QUOTE]
"Well....We could go anywhere"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I just wanted some one to be there with me at school or at least walk with me every day." Mitsu said blusbing slightly

[/QUOTE]
''well who said i cant attend again for fun?''

*Neo said with a giggle*

''and Seria told me your in her class cuz shes teaching''

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
"Yeah"
"Well....We could go anywhere"
"Why? For all you know I could be here to kill you." Atrio said defiantly before her stomach growled and she blushed more and covered her stomach

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well who said i cant attend again for fun?''
*Neo said with a giggle*

''and Kajima told me your in his class cuz hes teaching''
Mitsu gave neo a 'your kiding right' kinda look hoping she was kidding about kajima being her teacher

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why? For all you know I could be here to kill you." Atrio said defiantly before her stomach growled and she blushed more and covered her stomach
Mitsu gave neo a 'your kiding right' kinda look hoping she was kidding about kajima being her teacher

[/QUOTE]
"First off I have a gut feeling. Besides. You ARE talking to the Dragon Aspect of Death" He said smiling brightly "AND. We need to get you some food!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why? For all you know I could be here to kill you." Atrio said defiantly before her stomach growled and she blushed more and covered her stomach

[/QUOTE]
''i kid i kid. its Seria. though Kajima is a physical training teacher assistant since he cant teach. hes just there to supervise school campus''

shortyshot8 said:
"I've been...Better I guess"
Rika sighed, a bit annoyed that he wasn't making a big deal out of this. "We have to get you to a hospital. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if you died..." She said softly before using all of her strength to pick him up bridal style.

TheDragoon said:
Rika sighed, a bit annoyed that he wasn't making a big deal out of this. "We have to get you to a hospital. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if you died..." She said softly before using all of her strength to pick him up bridal style.
Tel blushed a little "D-Do you have to carry me like this?"

shortyshot8 said:
"First off I have a gut feeling. Besides. You ARE talking to the Dragon Aspect of Death" He said smiling brightly "AND. We need to get you some food!"
"I-I don't eat food." She said to him nervousky

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I-I don't eat food." She said to him nervousky

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm? What do you eat then?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i kid i kid. its Seria. though Kajima is a physical training teacher assistant since he cant teach. hes just there to supervise school campus''
Mitsu soghed a sigh of releif knowing she wouldn't see kajima that much

shortyshot8 said:
"Hmm? What do you eat then?"
"I-I feed off the fear of others." She said quietly to him hoping he didn't consider that a good reason to kill her although even if he was a version of death he'd still have a hard time

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I-I feed off the fear of others." She said quietly to him hoping he didn't consider that a good reason to kill her although even if he was a version of death he'd still have a hard time

[/QUOTE]
Jack looked around for a moment before sighing "Come with me"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu soghed a sigh of releif knowing she wouldn't see kajima that much

[/QUOTE]
''why? whats so bad about Kajima?''

*Neo asked confused*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back