• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Euloria frowned even more....if heaven b was destroyed..then Ariel could be anywhere, scared, alone, hurt...Euloria frowned and shook her head, she looked over at Daniel "Well us standing here getting upset and angry isn't going to help us find her, we have to go I don't care how long it takes to get her back we'll find her, come on" she said with a determined look in her eye.
"I know one guy that could help." He said coldly before he started to turn into his dragon form then looked at her giving her a get on look

shortyshot8 said:
Tel blushed slightly "S-Sure"
"Thank you"
Yuna giggled lightly "Any ideas? I remember from before no amusement parks" she joked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"N-nothing." Atrio said as she quickly got up and tried to act normal and act like a girl

[/QUOTE]
"You have a beautiful name"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna giggled lightly "Any ideas? I remember from before no amusement parks" she joked
"Well....I don't know to be honest"

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods. "I wish I had that, thats pretty cool" he says with a smile
"Really? I think I'd be fine with y'know, super strength, the ability to be shot at and not just die and healing, I think that's an a lot cooler combination not to mention more useful" she sad with a nod and a small giggle.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio immediately blished then looked away. 'Why the hell am I acting like this.' She thought to her self

[/QUOTE]
Jack smiled warmly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know one guy that could help." He said coldly before he started to turn into his dragon form then looked at her giving her a get on look

[/QUOTE]
"And who is he?" She asked as she got on his back.

shortyshot8 said:
"You have a beautiful name"
"Well....I don't know to be honest"
"Oh, I'm sure you can think of something, c'mon!" She said with a giggle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio just blushwd more not noticing the shadows around them grow darker at her embarasment while hers seemed to move around her sparatacly

[/QUOTE]
Jack narrowed his eyes "What the..."

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, I'm sure you can think of something, c'mon!" She said with a giggle
"I'm just scared"

Nonalaka said:
"And who is he?" She asked as she got on his back.
"A man that I once new. A powerful man." He said quietly before he launched into the air and headed for where he had first met roman at the school while he tryed to comunicate with him through telepathy. "Roman riman please help me!" He kept trying as he flew with euloria on his back

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
"Really? I think I'd be fine with y'know, super strength, the ability to be shot at and not just die and healing, I think that's an a lot cooler combination not to mention more useful" she sad with a nod and a small giggle.
Luke chuckled. "You think so?" he asks with a smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Wh-what?" She asked him curiously still not noticing her shadow and the others because it was so normal for her

[/QUOTE]
Jack's fist lit on fire "The shadows..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio immediately flinched nowing what he meant. "P-please don't hurt me!!" She yelled frantacly to him

[/QUOTE]
Jack looked at her "Shh...Calm down..."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack narrowed his eyes "What the..."
"I'm just scared"
Yuna looked at him and frowned "Scared?, whayre you scared of?"

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled. "You think so?" he asks with a smile
Kairassi nodded "Yep, I do~" she said with a small giggle

shortyshot8 said:
"That something will happen"
Yuna lightly grasped his hand and held it as she looked up at him "Nothing will happen, okay?, you don't need to be scared" she said softly.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna lightly grasped his hand and held it as she looked up at him "Nothing will happen, okay?, you don't need to be scared" she said softly.
"I-If you say so..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio tensed up as the shadows started to acumulate around her as she waited for his attack

[/QUOTE]
Jack looked at the shadows "Are these things trying to hurt you? I will kill them if they are...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I-im a nightmare." She said hopping that would get him to stop

[/QUOTE]
Jack's fire went out "So...These things won't hurt you?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's fire went out "So...These things won't hurt you?"
"There shadows they only hurt you if I wanted them to." She yelled at him annoyed by how he was acting while a vlush still covered her face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"There shadows they only hurt you if I wanted them to." She yelled at him annoyed by how he was acting while a vlush still covered her face

[/QUOTE]
Jack nodded "Good...I was worried they were going to hurt you. However" He stood up and reached his hand out to her "They seem fine"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back