• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Euloria rushed out after him after seeing him run out. She gently placed a hand on his shoulder attempting to calm him down "W-We'll find her, we have to" she said with a frown "Do you know where they could have taken her?" She asked trying to hold back any tears she may have had.
"I have no idea where they could have gone since heaven was destroyed." He said his breath becoming enraged as his wings started to come out as angelic white markings started to appear all over his body and face.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio frantacly shook her head to tell him not to go get help

[/QUOTE]
"O-Okay..."

Nonalaka said:
K
Kairassi giggled "yup and because of that my phone's battery never 4uns out" she joked "Though my powers aren't half as cool as the kind of stuff you can do" she said with a smile
Luke nods. "I wish I had that, thats pretty cool" he says with a smile

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]Kat had simply been walking around, doing god knows what.

[/QUOTE]
Cam yawned "A presence?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She glanced over. "Excuse me?" She asked. She had no idea what this person had said.

[/QUOTE]
"Who might you be?" He asked sitting up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"N-no I-im fine." Atrio said as she slowly uncovered her mouth resisting the urge to kill her self because she was a girl

[/QUOTE]
Jack smiled slightly "I-I'm Jack"

Roman said:
Ryu nodded, "That is indeed my name. Yours was Yoshino I believe. Correct?"
Yoshino nods. "Correct" she says

Yoshinon wakes up and looks at Ryu. "Who is that Yoshi?" she asks

WeirdPrincess said:
...☾Neko nodded and held the toy close to her again before speaking. She wanted to get more toys like this so then she could have multiple things to play with and maybe give them to other people. Though Neko was mainly thinking about playing with them☽...
"So I can keep it then, guy with red hair? Where did you get this thing? I want another one!"
"Oh? Sure!"

Isaac chuckled a bit. He looked over to the way he came from. He pointed at an arcade that he was at beforehand.

"There!"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She raised an eyebrow. "Who wants to know?"

[/QUOTE]
"Camathien Tera" He said simply

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"A-Atrio." She said her face blood red as she piled her legs close to her chest and his her face in them

[/QUOTE]
Jack blinked "What's wrong?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I have no idea where they could have gone since heaven was destroyed." He said his breath becoming enraged as his wings started to come out as angelic white markings started to appear all over his body and face.

[/QUOTE]
Euloria frowned even more....if heaven b was destroyed..then Ariel could be anywhere, scared, alone, hurt...Euloria frowned and shook her head, she looked over at Daniel "Well us standing here getting upset and angry isn't going to help us find her, we have to go I don't care how long it takes to get her back we'll find her, come on" she said with a determined look in her eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back