• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Sure)

[/QUOTE]
Euloria was in the living room watching TV when suddenly the sound of scuttling was heard as the hatchlings ran through the room followed by Ariel who was chasing them and giggling. "Be careful!" Euloria called to them.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then we will go after dinner." She said to them before seeing a waiter coming with there food
Aya practiacly jumped up and down in her seat as she thought about getting a swim suit. "Oh oh im gonna get one that's cute and has a summer skirt." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
Hayate nodded and began to eat once the waiter brought them their food. "Sounds like a plan."

Satoshi chuckled lightly at Aya and gave her a thumbs up.

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino nods. "Nah I'll just call you by your name.. Ryu was it" she says tapping her chin
Ryu nodded, "That is indeed my name. Yours was Yoshino I believe. Correct?"

Nonalaka said:
Euloria was in the living room watching TV when suddenly the sound of scuttling was heard as the hatchlings ran through the room followed by Ariel who was chasing them and giggling. "Be careful!" Euloria called to them.
Daniel smiled as he walked in to the living room from the kitchen and watched them. Chuckling as they ran before walking over to euloria and sitting next to her.

Roman said:
Hayate nodded and began to eat once the waiter brought them their food. "Sounds like a plan."

Satoshi chuckled lightly at Aya and gave her a thumbs up.
"Mhm." Thana said to them before also starting to eat the steal she had ordered

Aya giggled happily as she smiled back at satoshi before the waiter set a huge grilled chees sandwhich in front of her and she smiled then started eating

Roman said:
Cecil sighed and looked at Moriko, "This is a joke right? If so, can we get back yo setting up camp?" He asked. "It'd getting dark."
Both of them looked at each other "I-Its not a joke...I'm just a copy of her" she said pointing over at the original Moriko. "She calls me Maya....I-I stay at the school when she's helping out at home and visa versa....I-I was afraid that...if I told you...you'd leave o-or be angry o-or go look for the real Moriko...s-since I'm just a copy..." 'Maya' explained hugging her knees to her chest, hiding herself a bit, expecting a very bad reaction from him. Moriko frowned lightly as she watched them both, standing back a bit to not be in the way.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel smiled as he walked in to the living room from the kitchen and watched them. Chuckling as they ran before walking over to euloria and sitting next to her.

[/QUOTE]
Ariel then caught the hatchling and hugged it "Caught you!" She giggled before making her way to the couch and hopping onto it "Hi Daddy!" She said happily as she kicked her feet a bit.

K

Mayyflower said:
(Repost please)
Kairassi giggled "yup and because of that my phone's battery never 4uns out" she joked "Though my powers aren't half as cool as the kind of stuff you can do" she said with a smile

Nonalaka said:
Ariel then caught the hatchling and hugged it "Caught you!" She giggled before making her way to the couch and hopping onto it "Hi Daddy!" She said happily as she kicked her feet a bit.
"Hey Ariel." He said to her happilt before smiling then leaning over and kissing her fourhead

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]"And Tell me, you you have a name? not that it matters i could just devour your mind and soul here if i pleased." It said amused as it's form started resembling Ayen less.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm rins subconscious, with a mind of its own, she created me" he says crossing it's arms

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hey Ariel." He said to her happilt before smiling then leaning over and kissing her fourhead

[/QUOTE]
Ariel giggled "Whatcha doing?" She asked as she looked up at him.

Mayyflower said:
"I'm rins subconscious, with a mind of its own, she created me" he says crossing it's arms
"Oh, so your Rin's sersion of me then." it said before laughing "That's rich, but unlike me you haven't lacked yourself to any power yet." it says as it takes the form of a white wyvern with black horns and scales that glistened every color.

TheDragoon said:
Mari reached up and grabbed her fathers hand, wanting his protection as she nodded her head as if to agree with him.
Han smiled, when Mari grabbrd his hand. "Come. Let's go make you a nice snack for the moment, we don't want you too full before dinner." He said with a smile. "Also, tell me about this Natsumi person that took care of you. I'd like to thank her for taking care of you."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Relaxing hat are you doing?" He asked Ariel back

[/QUOTE]
"Relaxing? Is relaxing not boring?" She asked swaying from side to side lightly. "I was playing tag!" She chimed.

Nonalaka said:
"Relaxing? Is relaxing not boring?" She asked swaying from side to side lightly. "I was playing tag!" She chimed.
"Not at them moment." Daniel said as he leaned close to euloria and slid his arm around her waist and smiled at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Not at them moment." Daniel said as he leaned close to euloria and slid his arm around her waist and smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
"Not at the moment? Why?" She asked, tilting her head.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled a little more before she turned twoards the kitchen and took neos hand

[/QUOTE]
*Neo just followed Mitsu to the kitchen*

Nonalaka said:
"Not at the moment? Why?" She asked, tilting her head.
Just before daniel was about to awnser her a small nock came on the door before it was blown open by a blinding light as Angels rushed in in full combat armor pointing spears at daniel and euloria while others grabed Ariel

Roman said:
Han smiled, when Mari grabbrd his hand. "Come. Let's go make you a nice snack for the moment, we don't want you too full before dinner." He said with a smile. "Also, tell me about this Natsumi person that took care of you. I'd like to thank her for taking care of you."
Mari smiled at her father and nodded. "Sure! Natsumi is the nicest person in the world! She took me away from the scary man that killed mommy..." She said softly. "She fed me, gave me comfort, and loved me with all of her heart. I love her very much~" She said with a smile, a aura similar to Celia's radiating from her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Just before daniel was about to awnser her a small nock came on the door before it was blown open by a blinding light as Angels rushed in in full combat armor pointing spears at daniel and euloria while others grabed Ariel

[/QUOTE]
"W-What the heck is going on?! Let go of my daughter!" Euloria growled as she tried to get to Ariel.

Ariel began trying to tug away, whimpering and calling to her parents.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Should we go to school?" Mitsu asked noticing they hadent gone in a while

[/QUOTE]
''oh i dont attend anymore''

Nonalaka said:
"W-What the heck is going on?! Let go of my daughter!" Euloria growled as she tried to get to Ariel.
Ariel began trying to tug away, whimpering and calling to her parents.
Daniel tried to fight back to but the Angels held euloria and him back while they took Ariel. "You should now this daniel, a being like her and you shouldn't be allowed to exist." An angel said to him as the ones that had Ariel out glowing cuffs on her arms and legs then started out the door

Users who are viewing this thread

Back