• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu slowly grabed neos hand and got up before giving her an embarased look.

[/QUOTE]
*Neo smiled at her before she lead her down to the kitchen*

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko laughed nervously and picked up her coat and scarf, putting those back on before grabbing her bag✿...
"If you say so Ms. Nanase. If it ever happens again and there's two of me... don't panic."
''t-two of you...?''

*Nanase asked as she tilted her head*

''oh and dont call me Ms. Nanase haha...it makes me sound old. just call me Nana or Nanase''

(lol reminded me of a song lyric - ''Ooh nana, whats mah name?'')

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu slowly followed her to the kitchen staying quiet

[/QUOTE]
''so..what do you wanna eat for breakfast?''

*Neo asked as she lead Mitsu down. Though she tripped on a bump on the rug as she let go of Mitsu's hand so she wont fall with her. So all you see is Neo tumbling down the stairs*

''.....fuck..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](What did you say XC)

[/QUOTE]
((I can't remember, uhm, If you want we can time skip until Ariel is older? Since she can talk then))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so..what do you wanna eat for breakfast?''
*Neo asked as she lead Mitsu down. Though she tripped on a bump on the rug as she let go of Mitsu's hand so she wont fall with her. So all you see is Neo tumbling down the stairs*

''.....fuck..''
Mitsu just stood there speechless at what haplened

Daniel reaving]"Good." Liara said quietly before she closed her eyes and aighed just a little bit as her wings retracted back into her back as she fell asleep [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#808080]Order sighed as well as he slipped out of his bed and began his search for Akira. "I must ask for your aid... Master..." He said slowly to himself.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You ok?" Mitsu asked as she rushed down the stairs to see if she was

[/QUOTE]
''yeah...im fine..''

*She said as she looked around still rubbing her head*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That was a bad fall." Mitsu said as she started to help neo to her feet making sure she wasn't hurt

[/QUOTE]
''i know....''

*She said as she kept rubbing her head as her forehead was bleeding*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i know....''
*She said as she kept rubbing her head as her forehead was bleeding*
Mitsu saw that her head was bleeding and sighes before holing her hans over the wound as it started to close ist self

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu saw that her head was bleeding and sighes before holing her hans over the wound as it started to close ist self

[/QUOTE]
*Neo didnt even realize she was bleeding at all so she just stood confused a little though she was smelling blood so she thought she was having a nose bleed*

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Neo didnt even realize she was bleeding at all so she just stood confused a little though she was smelling blood so she thought she was having a nose bleed*
Mitsu sighed. "Your heads bleeding." Mitsu said to her so he would now what she was doing

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen laughed then shook his head "I was never going to attack physically. In fact, you just made this so many times easier" it said as Ayen's body walked over and placed a hand on Rin's head then the room melted away replaced with a grand forest at midnight "Now begins the games." it said as the voice was now separate from Rin "This is a dream which i control."

[/QUOTE]
Rin gasps before passing out, her body smacking the ground hard

The voice sighed. "She will turn even if you get rid of me, so by all means take me with you" the voice grinned evilly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Can't wait to try it." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
The waiter came over at looked at raven. "Hey Raven" she says kindly

"Hey I'll have what I normally get and.." She says looking over at jasper

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu sighed. "Your heads bleeding." Mitsu said to her so he would now what she was doing

[/QUOTE]
''o-oh...''

Mayyflower said:
The waiter came over at looked at raven. "Hey Raven" she says kindly
"Hey I'll have what I normally get and.." She says looking over at jasper
"I'll just take a soda thank you." Jasper said to the waiter

Nonalaka said:
She blinked, soon catching what was going on "....Im Moriko" she said as she looked over to her other self "This is m-"
"N-no! I-Ill tell him" the other version said as she looked up at him, obviously nervous "I u-uhm... I'm not Moriko....well I am...sort of..but I'm not" she said sulking down.
Cecil sighed and looked at Moriko, "This is a joke right? If so, can we get back yo setting up camp?" He asked. "It'd getting dark."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You should be ok though." Mitsu said to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
''alright''

*Neo said as she smiled back*

Mayyflower said:
Rin gasps before passing out, her body smacking the ground hard
The voice sighed. "She will turn even if you get rid of me, so by all means take me with you" the voice grinned evilly
"And Tell me, you you have a name? not that it matters i could just devour your mind and soul here if i pleased." It said amused as it's form started resembling Ayen less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back