• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I like the thought of the beach." Thana said happiky to them before looking to hayate to see what he thought while aya nodded excitedly at the beach

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled and took a sip of his water, "Doesn't matter what we do, as long as I'm with my family~"

TheDragoon said:
Order suddenly slipped into her bedroom and snuck into the bed, wrapping his arms around her as he looked away, as if Tyler was still in there deep down. "You'll be ok..." He said softly, knowing it might not do anything, but hoping it might help.
Liara curled up her wings slowly came out from her back and sort of pushed his arms off of her. "Only Tyler can hold me." She said quietly before rolling away and sighing. "I hope this master of yours will bring him back." She said to him

Nonalaka said:
Moriko went pale "u-uhm w-w-well I-I-" she stammered trying to find her words.
The Moriko that had just arrived tilted her head "Who are you?" She asked looking between them both a bit confused.
Cecil blinked, "I would like to ask you the same thing, miss. I'm Cecil." He said, furrowing his brows. "May you tell me who you are now?"

Roman said:
Hayate smiled and took a sip of his water, "Doesn't matter what we do, as long as I'm with my family~"
Thana smiled at hayate. "Yay, I can't remember the last time I had worn a swim suit." She said before taking another drink of wine

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Stubborn girl." Jasper said playfully before nodding to her agreeing with her idea

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled "good" she says before she sat down at a table

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana smiled at hayate. "Yay, I can't remember the last time I had worn a swim suit." She said before taking another drink of wine

[/QUOTE]
Hayate laughed lightly, "I can't remember the last time I went to a beach. But, I'm going today with you all." He said with a smile

Roman said:
Hayate laughed lightly, "I can't remember the last time I went to a beach. But, I'm going today with you all." He said with a smile
"Oh we need to get ayana and satoshi swim suits to." She said to hayate

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Ayen's eyes went red "I'm sorry Ayen isn't available right now, he was less steadfast then usual, so i'm in control till i lock myself back up with the thing effecting my kin" it said gleefully as it look exactly where the voice was and smiled almost evilly.

[/QUOTE]
Rin stood in front of the voice and her eyes glowed. "I'm okay with it effecting me" she growled

The voice possessed rins body, "whatever you do to me you do to her body" it growls

Amaya shivered. "The fuck is going on" she asks herself before leaving the room and going to rins door

Roman said:
Ryu immediately shook his head, "No, I'm not like that. I want all beings to live in peace and harmony. That way I can have the peace and quiet I desire so much."
"All the other humans are so mean to me.." She says looking down at yoshinon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh we need to get ayana and satoshi swim suits to." She said to hayate

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sighed, "I totally forgot, now we have to go find something for you two to wear."

Satoshi chuckled, "I'll go with you dad, it should be easy to find me something, I know my pants size."

Roman said:
Cecil blinked, "I would like to ask you the same thing, miss. I'm Cecil." He said, furrowing his brows. "May you tell me who you are now?"
She blinked, soon catching what was going on "....Im Moriko" she said as she looked over to her other self "This is m-"

"N-no! I-Ill tell him" the other version said as she looked up at him, obviously nervous "I u-uhm... I'm not Moriko....well I am...sort of..but I'm not" she said sulking down.

Roman said:
Hayate sighed, "I totally forgot, now we have to go find something for you two to wear."

Satoshi chuckled, "I'll go with you dad, it should be easy to find me something, I know my pants size."
"Then we will go after dinner." She said to them before seeing a waiter coming with there food

Aya practiacly jumped up and down in her seat as she thought about getting a swim suit. "Oh oh im gonna get one that's cute and has a summer skirt." She said happily

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
"All the other humans are so mean to me.." She says looking down at yoshinon
Ryu sighed and looked away, "I'm not human. I lied because, people from my village treat me like a king for what I am. I didn't like it, so now I tell everyone I'm just a simple human... I'm actually a god."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Liara curled up her wings slowly came out from her back and sort of pushed his arms off of her. "Only Tyler can hold me." She said quietly before rolling away and sighing. "I hope this master of yours will bring him back." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Order blinked a few times and shrugged. "Considering he's the most powerful being in the universe, it will be simple." He explained to her.

Roman said:
Ryu sighed and looked away, "I'm not human. I lied because, people from my village treat me like a king for what I am. I didn't like it, so now I tell everyone I'm just a simple human... I'm actually a god."
Yoshino nods. "Nah I'll just call you by your name.. Ryu was it" she says tapping her chin

Roman said:
Han smiled and stood up, quickly dusting himself off, "I can help. I am a very good cook and I feel you'd enjoy my cooking." He said, looking down at his daughter.
kuroshitsuji-book-of-circus-episode-7-25.jpg
Mari reached up and grabbed her fathers hand, wanting his protection as she nodded her head as if to agree with him.

TheDragoon said:
Order blinked a few times and shrugged. "Considering he's the most powerful being in the universe, it will be simple." He explained to her.
"Good." Liara said quietly before she closed her eyes and aighed just a little bit as her wings retracted back into her back as she fell asleep

Mayyflower said:
Rin stood in front of the voice and her eyes glowed. "I'm okay with it effecting me" she growled
The voice possessed rins body, "whatever you do to me you do to her body" it growls

Amaya shivered. "The fuck is going on" she asks herself before leaving the room and going to rins door
Ayen laughed then shook his head "I was never going to attack physically. In fact, you just made this so many times easier" it said as Ayen's body walked over and placed a hand on Rin's head then the room melted away replaced with a grand forest at midnight "Now begins the games." it said as the voice was now separate from Rin "This is a dream which i control, no one can leave till i decide so, and for anyone else, we'll just appear to be sleeping"

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaving]Jasper sat down across the table from raven and looked at her before looking around a little. "This place is.... Nice." He said [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
"Yea the food is amazing at least to me" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](@Nonalaka dis I ever owe you a reply?)

[/QUOTE]
((I think so ;v;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back