• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh okay. I just got worried something happened xD )
"E-Excuse me?"
"Yea, because mommy was there closest friend" she says looking up at Marcus "it's okay daddy I won't let them hurt you" she says giving him a sweet smile

Roman said:
"We all have that one person who we trust most, even sometimes if they aren't a person." Ryu said with a nod and smile. "Though I can't say I trust anyone myself..."
"We'll because you humans want to kill our kind because they think we are dangerous" she says nervously

Mayyflower said:
"Yea, because mommy was there closest friend" she says looking up at Marcus "it's okay daddy I won't let them hurt you" she says giving him a sweet smile
"Can't say I don't deserve it....I killed her...."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Ayen silently stepped into Rin's room and used his mind to listen to the whispers
Len looked up at Amaya "I think, but i think it was just Rin." he said softly.

[/QUOTE]
Just give in already, your parents are giving up on you, your blind and useless, let us help you Rin... The voices whispered quietly, they quickly stopped when Ayen came in. Rin sat up and starred at the wall

"Okay" she says

shortyshot8 said:
(Sure. Lemme post)
Jack laid there in the grass his hair swaying in the breeze his eyes closed. He looked so peaceful in this scenario. Like nothing could go wrong.
Atrio appeared in the court yard practiacly falling down with a high pitched yell before hitting the ground, but of course he was a girl now so it sounded ji pitched. "Stupid powers." Atrio groaned as she layed there on the ground not noticing a bit she had landed rather close to

@shortyshot8

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Artorias shrugged it off before jumping in the air dropping the sword catching it with his feet as he curled into a ball and spun at high speed to the monster slicing it in half "Ha!" He yelled before landing on his feet kicking his sword back into his hands
"Well that was a bit... showy." He muttered to himself.

Mayyflower said:
Just give in already, your parents are giving up on you, your blind and useless, let us help you Rin... The voices whispered quietly, they quickly stopped when Ayen came in. Rin sat up and starred at the wall
"Okay" she says
Ayen narrowed his eyes which gleamed in anger "If you think for even a second that i'd abandon my own daughter, then i challenge you to stand before me," he said as a second deeper voice copied his words

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]After aya had ordered she scooted over to satoshi and leaned against him happiky
"Whatever you want love." Thana said after ordering her steak

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled, "Then we shall stay out longer, as a family. Consider it a family outting." He said, to Thana.

Satoshi chuckled and sat there with Aya, enjoying the time he was spending with his family

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen narrowed his eyes which gleamed in anger "If you think for even a second that i'd abandon my own daughter, then i challenge you to stand before me," he said as a second deeper voice copied his words

[/QUOTE]
"Only Rin can see me, not even you ayen" the dark voice spoke before going to Rin and putting a hand on her shoulder

Rin looked up at the ceiling and smiled slightly before looking back at ayen.

Nonalaka said:
After Moriko and Cecil had returned from gathering firewood. Moriko was sitting on the ground a couple of flowers sprouting around her as she looked around. Suddenly more flowers began sprouting a bit further away, Moriko's eyes widened, looking almost panicked as she quickly glanced at Cecil then back to the flowers. A figure then emerged through the trees in the direction of the flowers, the figure looking exactly like Moriko "Oh?, there you are!, I thought I sensed you here" she said as she approached where moriko sat.
@Roman

((Sorry for awful start xD ))
(( I can work with it xD ))

Cecil had finished setting up the firewood, soon starting the fire. Once he finished that, he turned to Moriko, only to see... Two of her. "Uh.. Uh... M-Moriko... Did I miss something?" He asked, looking confused as ever

Roman said:
Hayate smiled, "Then we shall stay out longer, as a family. Consider it a family outting." He said, to Thana.

Satoshi chuckled and sat there with Aya, enjoying the time he was spending with his family
"Ok what would you guys like to do after this?" Thana asked them all as she looked at satoshi and aya before a waiter walked over and set a glass of wine next to her and she gladly took it and took a drink before sloely swirling the wine around in its glass

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alright." Jasper said to her with a small smile before turning twoards Apple bees

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled happily as they began walking

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper eventually glanced at her seeing her smile and smiling also

[/QUOTE]
Moose flew around them making them warp to apple bees

"Thanks moose" she says before looking at jasper. "I'll pay because I get a family discount here" she says

Mayyflower said:
"Only Rin can see me, not even you ayen" the dark voice spoke before going to Rin and putting a hand on her shoulder
Rin looked up at the ceiling and smiled slightly before looking back at ayen.
Ayen took in a breath and the door seemed to shut on it's own "You see, i can sense you now, i can hear you, i can even smell you." he said as his aura started to spread through out the room "And your biggest was not running when you decided not to show yourself." he said coldly

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen took in a breath and the door seemed to shut on it's own "You see, i can sense you now, i can hear you, i can even smell you." he said as his aura started to spread through out the room "And your biggest was not running when you decided not to show yourself." he said coldly

[/QUOTE]
Rin glared at ayen. "Get... Out" she breathed

"You heard the lady... Get out" he whispered

Mayyflower said:
Moose flew around them making them warp to apple bees
"Thanks moose" she says before looking at jasper. "I'll pay because I get a family discount here" she says
"You know I can't let you pay right." He said to her defiantly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You know I can't let you pay right." He said to her defiantly

[/QUOTE]
Raven blinks "But I want to.." She says

Mayyflower said:
Raven blinks "But I want to.." She says
"How about I give you the money and you give the money to the waiter so we get the discount as well." He said to her hoping she didn't realize that he's still paying if they did that

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"How about I give you the money and you give the money to the waiter so we get the discount as well." He said to her hoping she didn't realize that he's still paying if they did that

[/QUOTE]
Raven chuckled. "Jasper I'm not stupid you would still be paying for the food, how about I pay for it this time and you pay for it next time" she says

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]drea facepalmed "and here i am thinking i signed up to join a normal high school...well to answer your question im a phoenix shade dragon hybrid"

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu shrugged a bit. "Well, that's cool I guess. I'm a Exceed, a human with powers that surpass a normal humans... Like super strength, super speed, and super everything. Anything a human can do we can do twice as good... No offense to them..." She said. "We come from a different dimension as well."

Roman said:
Han smiled and gently placed a hand on Mari's head, soon placing her head against his chest, "I'm glad I got to meet you too... Your mother never told me she was pregnant." He said, mumbling the last part. He then sighed, "I wish Celia was here with us..."
Mari's stomach started growling. "Oops... I'm hungry... Mama Natsumi hasn't fed me yet..." She mumbled.

Order started protesting against being dragged around angrily. "Unhand me you foul creature! I demand that you free my hand! Hdhdhduriwjlajfhjfs!" He began blabbing on endlessly.

@Daniel reaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back