• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Satoshi ordered his food and sat quietly as he waited.

Hayate ordered his food also, before looking over at Thana, "So what's next after this? Home or are we staying out longer?"
After aya had ordered she scooted over to satoshi and leaned against him happiky

"Whatever you want love." Thana said after ordering her steak

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu noddes while mika launched to her feet and ran out of the room. "Yaaaay!!" She yelled happily

[/QUOTE]
*Neo soon got up and held her hand to Mitsu so she can help her up*

Mayyflower said:
Yoshino nods "well somehow I created her when I was born, she's my best friend, she has a mind of her own, people think I'm weird for having her but she's my only friend that I can trust" she says
"We all have that one person who we trust most, even sometimes if they aren't a person." Ryu said with a nod and smile. "Though I can't say I trust anyone myself..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya went upstairs and went to Len. "Did you happen to hear something odd?" She asks
Quiet whispers were heard coming from Rins room.
Ayen silently stepped into Rin's room and used his mind to listen to the whispers

Len looked up at Amaya "I think, but i think it was just Rin." he said softly.

shortyshot8 said:
"How could you....No...I can't expect you to sense him..." A figure began to rise from the floor behind the butler "THERE!"
Turning around, he spotted the figure coming out from the ground and sighed. "How bothersome. Young master, please get inside the carriage." Ciel frowned as he walked back inside, "Don't order me around."

WeirdPrincess said:
Turning around, he spotted the figure coming out from the ground and sighed. "How bothersome. Young master, please get inside the carriage." Ciel frowned as he walked back inside, "Don't order me around."
"I recommend you keep your distance from the creature...It may taint your very soul"

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Nanase just laughed lightly*
''its okay. i dont mind people sleeping in class''
...✿Kioko laughed nervously and picked up her coat and scarf, putting those back on before grabbing her bag✿...

"If you say so Ms. Nanase. If it ever happens again and there's two of me... don't panic."

shortyshot8 said:
"I recommend you keep your distance from the creature...It may taint your very soul"
The butler only laughed, "Taint my soul? You're speaking to a demon, my souls already tainted enough." He said, though he stepped out of the way.

WeirdPrincess said:
The butler only laughed, "Taint my soul? You're speaking to a demon, my souls already tainted enough." He said, though he stepped out of the way.
Artorias shrugged it off before jumping in the air dropping the sword catching it with his feet as he curled into a ball and spun at high speed to the monster slicing it in half "Ha!" He yelled before landing on his feet kicking his sword back into his hands

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I have a lot)

[/QUOTE]
(I kinda wanna use Jack. I haven't used him in fucking forever)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I have my recently turned female Atrio)

[/QUOTE]
(Sure. Lemme post)

Jack laid there in the grass his hair swaying in the breeze his eyes closed. He looked so peaceful in this scenario. Like nothing could go wrong.

After Moriko and Cecil had returned from gathering firewood. Moriko was sitting on the ground a couple of flowers sprouting around her as she looked around. Suddenly more flowers began sprouting a bit further away, Moriko's eyes widened, looking almost panicked as she quickly glanced at Cecil then back to the flowers. A figure then emerged through the trees in the direction of the flowers, the figure looking exactly like Moriko "Oh?, there you are!, I thought I sensed you here" she said as she approached where moriko sat.

@Roman

((Sorry for awful start xD ))

Nonalaka said:
After Moriko and Cecil had returned from gathering firewood. Moriko was sitting on the ground a couple of flowers sprouting around her as she looked around. Suddenly more flowers began sprouting a bit further away, Moriko's eyes widened, looking almost panicked as she quickly glanced at Cecil then back to the flowers. A figure then emerged through the trees in the direction of the flowers, the figure looking exactly like Moriko "Oh?, there you are!, I thought I sensed you here" she said as she approached where moriko sat.
@Roman

((Sorry for awful start xD ))
(You also owe me a reply)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back