• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he reached inside the basket and began placing the drinks on the mat, along with two glassesΨ...
“ What can I say? It runs in the family~”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded, reaching her hand back to grab one of the drinks to pour in her glass.

"Yes, apparently. Honestly sometimes it seems like Sanctums can do anything."

She laughed lightly before pouring her drink. She set down the bottle, straightening back up into a seated position.

Nonalaka said:
"By the way you were right, the food here is really good" she said with a smile and a nod.
((At a restaurant))
Luke smiled. "And that's why I love eating here" he says taking a bite of his food

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i think il just have this apple..''
*She said before she took an apple from the table and began to eat it*
...❤︎Celia nodded before puffing her cheeks out, trying to see how long she could hold her breath❤︎...

...❦Asuka looked over at Celia and giggled before standing up, soon speaking as she dusted off her clothes. She looked at Zenya and smiled before she turned and began to leave the apartment❦...

"I should probably get going. Thank you again Zenya, for saving us."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Fine." Myuki said as she uncoiled from kikuri then nearly fell off the bed

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri got up before she went to go to the kitchen to get at least 10 water bottles and went back up stairs to her bedroom where Myuki was at*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I still don't like the fact that you payed." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven chuckled and Ruffles his hair. "You will get over it" she says

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Kikuri got up before she went to go to the kitchen to get at least 10 water bottles and went back up stairs to her bedroom where Myuki was at*
Myuki had passed out again and was completely sprawles out on the bed

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia nodded before puffing her cheeks out, trying to see how long she could hold her breath❤︎...

...❦Asuka looked over at Celia and giggled before standing up, soon speaking as she dusted off her clothes. She looked at Zenya and smiled before she turned and began to leave the apartment❦...

"I should probably get going. Thank you again Zenya, for saving us."
''no problem''

*She said before taking another bite from the apple*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki had passed out again and was completely sprawles out on the bed

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri giggled before she set the 9 water bottles on the side of the bed before she opened one and started to drink it feeling better already*

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, reaching her hand back to grab one of the drinks to pour in her glass.
"Yes, apparently. Honestly sometimes it seems like Sanctums can do anything."

She laughed lightly before pouring her drink. She set down the bottle, straightening back up into a seated position.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly once more and replied as he picked up a sandwichΨ...

“ Well yeah, we can~ ”

Mayyflower said:
Luke smiled. "And that's why I love eating here" he says taking a bite of his food
Kairassi nodded before taking a bite of her own food "Maybe I might come back here sometime~" she said with a smile. "Now that I think about it, I haven't really been many places other than the school since I got here, I should probably go more places" she said with a small laugh.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Suddenly, two more combat class Sanctum charged towards Akira, one wielding the sword, the other a scythe. Akira raised both of his hands and stopped the weapons, being completely unscathed by the blades. He spoke as he grinned, the two Sanctums suddenly bursting into a pool of blood♅...

Do you truly believe you can even harm me? Pathetic..

uragiri-wa-boku-no-namae-wo-shitteiru-ep-20-4_zpszu0crbka.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Lana noticed an energy she felt before knowing who it was and going to it. "L-lord hyron?" Lana said as she nervousky approached the man her hands on her sword which she was ready to unsheath

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Kikuri giggled before she set the 9 water bottles on the side of the bed before she opened one and started to drink it feeling better already*
Myuki goraned before rolling on the bed and falling off of it again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki goraned before rolling on the bed and falling off of it again

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri sighed before she went to check on Myuki*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper blished a little and looked away. "And what if I dont" he said defiantly

[/QUOTE]
"Then I'll get you to" she says

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no problem''
*She said before taking another bite from the apple*
...❤︎Celia waved at Asuka as she left before looking back at Zenya, still holding her breath. Her face was starting to turn a little blue❤︎...

With his bag in tow, he continued to run through the schoolyard, trying to register for classes. His life had changed a lot since the school went poof. Now he was just happy for the chance for normalcy he so craved.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana noticed an energy she felt before knowing who it was and going to it. "L-lord hyron?" Lana said as she nervously approached the man her hands on her sword which she was ready to unsheath

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira finished killing the surrounding Humans, soon hearing what seemed to be a female voice echoing from his right. He looked over and spoke, a clear expression of annoyance being evident on his face♅...

Excuse me?

tumblr_lyeionwWMT1r1p32wo8_1280_zpsddybnpgk.png

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly once more and replied as he picked up a sandwichΨ...
“ Well yeah, we can~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina smiled as she brought her drink up to her lips, but stopped before she took a drink. She looked at Kenji with a bit of a wide-eyed stare.

"Wait... really?"

She had said that in jest, she wasn't actually serious or anything. Like she wasn't so dumb to not know that Sanctums were stupid powerful, but to be able to do
anything?

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira finished killing the surrounding Humans, soon hearing what seemed to be a female voice echoing from his right. He looked over and spoke, a clear expression of annoyance being evident on his face♅...
Excuse me?

tumblr_lyeionwWMT1r1p32wo8_1280_zpsddybnpgk.png

[/QUOTE]
"I-it's me... Lana on of your hero's." She said thinking he would know what she meant and who she was. "Wh-what are you doing my lord?" She asked fear on her eyes as she tensed up and slowly started to slip her sword out of its sheath just a little bit

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I-it's me... Lana on of your hero's." She said thinking he would know what she meant and who she was. "Wh-what are you doing my lord?" She asked fear on her eyes as she tensed up and slowly started to slip her sword out of its sheath just a little bit

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira lowered his head slightly as his eyes sharpened, replying to her as the debris around his feet began lifting into the air, soon being zapped from existence from the sheer force of his power♅...

What the hell are you talking about?

vMLWx5_zpshoz4hqvn.gif

-------------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled as she brought her drink up to her lips, but stopped before she took a drink. She looked at Kenji with a bit of a wide-eyed stare.

"Wait... really?"

She had said that in jest, she wasn't actually serious or anything. Like she wasn't so dumb to not know that Sanctums were stupid powerful, but to be able to do
anything?
...ΨKenji couldn't help but laugh childishly, replying to Lumina as he rubbed the back of his headΨ...

“ Yup~ As I said before, we live outside of The Existence, and as such, we are immeasurably more powerful than those within it. We created all Gods, so it's only natural that we'd be at the top of the food chain. We're able to perceive The Existence in a completely different and transcendent way, and as such, we can achieve things that are beyond the understanding of lesser beings, like the whole ‘bigger than infinity’ concept. I believe my father once said; ‘A children's toy built by us could be used as a dangerous, and unstoppable weapon by the lower races’. ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back