• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Assana: *she was riding along the park sidewalk when she saw Nanami and laughed, getting her camera in her protective gloves so the metal would not burn her and began taking a picture but then saw that she had been caught and stopped...*
blTVTnl.gif
Nanami stopped what she was doing and sighed before she saw Assana riding through the park with a mask on, her face going blank as her brows furrowed. "Eh? Who wears a mask while riding through the park?" She asked as she looked for the girl then back towards tree.

tumblr_nsezw7IgiV1ta7pubo1_500.gif

Roman said:
Alex kneeled down in front of Yuki. He looked at the cut and placed a hand on it. "Sorry... I didn't mean to." He said, removing his hand only to find the wound was healed. "How the heck...."
-----------

Ayako sat down on a bench in the courtyard. She sighed quietly before looking down at the spot beside her, seeing a mythical like lamp. "Uh... What's this?" She asked before picking it up. "I wonder if it's true about rubbing these things." She said to herself before rubbing the lamp.
Yuki looked down at her leg and saw it was no longer there just the pain was lingering. "How..." She looked up at Alex and jumped full of curiosity.

Nanne said:
Yuki looked down at her leg and saw it was no longer there just the pain was lingering. "How..." She looked up at Alex and jumped full of curiosity.
Alex shrugged, "I don't know..." he said, rubbing his head. "Whatever I did, it was pretty cool!" He exclaimed, laughing a happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami stopped what she was doing and sighed before she saw Assana riding through the park with a mask on, her face going blank as her brows furrowed. "Eh? Who wears a mask while riding through the park?" She asked as she looked for the girl then back towards tree.
tumblr_nsezw7IgiV1ta7pubo1_500.gif
Assana:*she suddenly sniffed the air and recognized the scent of family that Nanami had, skidding around on her bike and she pulled over beside Nanami, looking at her and through the mask said* You...are family??

Jennete said:
Rain:*she looked at him and nodded slightly, giving a roll of her eyes and slight smile that was gone after a second* Does your father know you are here Syl?
Caldia: Hi Cousin Vesty!! *she smiles waving her hand, smiling shyly and sweetly*
Sylvester smiled softly and waved back to Caldia, turning his attention back toward Rain. While he certainly did not look any older, his personality definitely matured. "Oh uh no... I come out here when I try to convince Den to show himself a bit. It's tiring having to support two people on your own." He says, laughing silently. "He doesn't like to come out much anymore, not since... Uh... Hmm." He muttered simply, his sentence breaking as well as his eye contact with Rain, looking toward the forest floor.

TheDragoon said:
Yoru frowned a bit. "O-Oh... To tell the truth, we don't really have a place to call are own. We sort of just live off the land, you know?" He asked. "I guess you could say we're sort of like hobos!" He said happily.
Ikuto sighed. "Yeah... He's right... We take what we can get. We don't have any money or anything... Your probably disgusted by us now that you know we're dirt poor huh?" He asked.
Sarah

"no of course not. You can live with my family if you want. It's your choice but got to warn you through our family is really weird" I tell him smiling.

Amerikia1126 said:
(last post)
That made Neri feel bad. Why did Andrew have to point out the obvious? That made things less fun. She tore up a napkin into little strips and twirled her finger. Neri sat up as she realized, Andrew tried to control her mind? When had that happened? She stared down at the table, still twirling her finger. She realized she had made a little napkin tornado. Quickly, she stopped twirling her finger. The strips blew off as if in a gentle breeze. Neri had moved them.
Andrew

I stopped drinking her blood as I whipped the blood off of my mouth. "man I feel much better now. We should go" I tell her smiling standing up. "you should learn how to control that new power of yours" I tell her serious.

Mayyflower said:
"The only thing I wont let you sacrifice is your life, I wouldn't be able to live without you" she says before lightly kissing him back
Ayen smiled into the kiss then pulled away "I want to promise that, but I've seen the top, so i can't" he said softly as he looked into her eyes

BlueHawk said:
Sylvester smiled softly and waved back to Caldia, turning his attention back toward Rain. While he certainly did not look any older, his personality definitely matured. "Oh uh no... I come out here when I try to convince Den to show himself a bit. It's tiring having to support two people on your own." He says, laughing silently. "He doesn't like to come out much anymore, not since... Uh... Hmm." He muttered simply, his sentence breaking as well as his eye contact with Rain, looking toward the forest floor.
Rain:*she nods and looks down as well* Do you know his trigger, all fae with two souls have one. When Caldia see's blood she turns into Naomi, and when Naomi closes her eyes for 30 seconds she turns into Caldia.

Caldia: Naomi gets upset at that one because she can never wake up... she wants to try that someday.

LunaCrosby said:
"sure, it sounds... interesting." she says and nods.
(( Sorry I replied so late T-T ))

Roman chuckled, "Well let's go then~ We're gonna catch bad guys together!~"

Jennete said:
Assana:*she suddenly sniffed the air and recognized the scent of family that Nanami had, skidding around on her bike and she pulled over beside Nanami, looking at her and through the mask said* You...are family??
"Me? Family?" Nanami asked, a confused look on her face before she squinted her eyes as she looked at Assana. Her eyes scanned her entire profile before going back to the mask. Nanami held her arm out as a screech was heard before a dragon landed in her outstretched arm. "I suppose we are, I can sense something familiar about you." She spoke as she closed her eyes and looked at the ground, before reopening them as she lifted her head up.

tumblr_muca2cQlnY1qa94xto7_250.gif

Roman said:
Alex shrugged, "I don't know..." he said, rubbing his head. "Whatever I did, it was pretty cool!" He exclaimed, laughing a happily.
Yuki jumped around like a playful pup. "Well anyways want to play hide and seek?! I may have a white fur coat but I'm pretty good at that game..." she said spinning around.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Me? Family?" Nanami asked, a confused look on her face before she squinted her eyes as she looked at Assana. Her eyes scanned her entire profile before going back to the mask. Nanami held her arm out as a screech was heard before a dragon landed in her outstretched arm. "I suppose we are, I can sense something familiar about you." She spoke as she closed her eyes and looked at the ground, before reopening them as she lifted her head up.
tumblr_muca2cQlnY1qa94xto7_250.gif
Assana:*she blushed inside her mask, realizing she was wearing one and took it off* It is me family, Assana. *she stared at her and then smiled, blushing softly with her blonde hair like her mothers and her red eyes from her father*

tumblr_nicblx20uS1s4qvrdo1_500.gif

Jennete said:
Nyx: So, I have a question for you Kenji. *she says, looking at him with all honesty* Do you... attend this school?
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied, raising one of his eyebrowsΨ...

“ Yeah, why?~ ”

Jennete said:
Rain:*she nods and looks down as well* Do you know his trigger, all fae with two souls have one. When Caldia see's blood she turns into Naomi, and when Naomi closes her eyes for 30 seconds she turns into Caldia.
Caldia: Naomi gets upset at that one because she can never wake up... she wants to try that someday.
Sylvester sighed sadly, floating a bit closer toward the ground. He tilted his head lowly in defeat. "His trigger was our mother... He was always a sucker for her." He says, giving a single, reminiscent laugh.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied, raising one of his eyebrowsΨ...
“ Yeah, why?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: I just am surprised, what do you... or even I have to learn from a place such as this?

Nanne said:
Yuki jumped around like a playful pup. "Well anyways want to play hide and seek?! I may have a white fur coat but I'm pretty good at that game..." she said spinning around.
"Sure! I'll seek and you hide, after that, we switch okay?" Alex asked, scratching behind her ear a little, with a smile on his face.

BlueHawk said:
Sylvester sighed sadly, floating a bit closer toward the ground. He tilted his head lowly in defeat. "His trigger was our mother... He was always a sucker for her." He says, giving a single, reminiscent laugh.
Caldia:*her eyes widened and she went to her cousin, hugging him tightly as she sobbed light green tears* Oh Vesty, tell Den that I am so sorry for him. I know what it is like to loose a parent, I... I lost my father the same day you lost your Mama..

Rain:*she watches the children and wipes away black tears, blinking hard*

Jennete said:
Assana:*she blushed inside her mask, realizing she was wearing one and took it off* It is me family, Assana. *she stared at her and then smiled, blushing softly with her blonde hair like her mothers and her red eyes from her father*
tumblr_nicblx20uS1s4qvrdo1_500.gif
Nanami chuckled as she cradled the dragon to her chest before closing on of her eyes and speaking as she pointed a finger at Assana, "Nice to meet you Assana. I'm Nanami~"

tumblr_mvv03dyXPI1sopmy4o1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blinked a few times before her eyes widened slightly and her jaw dropped open before she blushes lightly and looked away, speaking as she crossed her arms over her chest❦...
"I-I mean... I-I guess so~"

tumblr_ne1enh4uRj1r8spefo1_r2_500.gif
...♅Akira looked at Asuka in confusion, soon replying as he blushed lightly♅...

“ Huh? What's got you all riled up?~ ”

tumblr_static_minato_blushie_zps0tbvjg9c.gif

Jennete said:
Caldia:*her eyes widened and she went to her cousin, hugging him tightly as she sobbed light green tears* Oh Vesty, tell Den that I am so sorry for him. I know what it is like to loose a parent, I... I lost my father the same day you lost your Mama..
Rain:*she watches the children and wipes away black tears, blinking hard*
Sylvester sniffled disappointedly, refusing to shed any tears. He had to be strong. Although, for a breif second, his hair turned a strong white, a small part of Den revealing itself in the comforting touch of his family, something he had not felt in a long time. It was quick to fade away, but it was more progress that Den had made since the killing. "I'm sure he'll come out eventually... It'll just take a bit more time for him to move on." He says, feigning confidence in his voice.

zen walked around fully clad in his armor wondering what he should do. he was lost, it had been so long since he last came from the shadow realm, were everywhere nowhere but a single place at the same time. he sighed." i hope the next person i see doesn't run off screaming like all the others..." he let out a chuckle and thought 'though it is quite amusing to watch those who once belittled me and beat me bloody cower before me'

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka in confusion, soon replying as he blushed lightly♅...
“ Huh? What's got you all riled up?~ ”

tumblr_static_minato_blushie_zps0tbvjg9c.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blushed more heavily as she looked down in the water, soon looking up as Akira spoke. She removed her arms from her chest and sunk lower in the water before speaking❦...

"N-Nothing! I-I'm fine, I promise~"

tumblr_mm709tBcMU1r6lzdbo2_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Blu approached the school with bags trailing behind her. She had three purses on her left arms, and two suit cases on the right. Her face was flushed from an over whelming feeling of being stared at. Her shoulder moved up from anxiousness. She bit her blue lip as she entered the school with all five of her luggage. She walked awkwardly, trying to act as casual as possible, only to make the wrong move with her foot and fall, face first in the school corridors. Silver blood ran down her nose, and she tried hard not to cry. Being over whelmed with social anxiety and not to mention the pain from falling, brought her close to tears. She sat on the floor, rubbing her ankle, surrounded by her bags and suitcases.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami chuckled as she cradled the dragon to her chest before closing on of her eyes and speaking as she pointed a finger at Assana, "Nice to meet you Assana. I'm Nanami~"
tumblr_mvv03dyXPI1sopmy4o1_500.gif
Assana:*she smiled, and held out her hand* Hi Nanami. So.. how do you suppose we are family??

BlueHawk said:
Sylvester sniffled disappointingly, refusing to shed any tears. He had to be strong. Although, for a brief second, his hair turned a strong white, a small part of Den revealing itself in the comforting touch of his family, something he had not felt in a long time. It was quick to fade away, but it was more progress that Den had made since the killing. "I'm sure he'll come out eventually... It'll just take a bit more time for him to move on." He says, feigning confidence in his voice.
Rain:*she almost smiled a little and looked down before looking up and walking to the two children, hugging them both in her arms* Loss... will hurt forever, but we will all soon learn how to manage the pain.

Caldia: You're right mommy!! *she nodded, wiping away her tears*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back