• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka hummed to herself as she made her way out of the room and walked until she found a bathroom, soon walking inside. She went towards the bathtub and turned the faucet on, watching as the warm water gushed out and pooled into the tub. Asuka smiled a little as she waited for the water to fill up most of the way, talking as she did❦...
"Ah~ I can't wait to get in!"

...❦When the water got to a height that Asuka saw fit, she turned off the faucet before stripping her clothes off and stepping inside. She sighed happily as she lowered her body into the tub, speaking as she leaned against the back of it with a smile on her face❦...

"This is so refreshing~"
...♅Akira finished cleaning the dish and turned around, soon making his way to the stairs and climbing them. When he reached the top, he walked over towards the bathroom, soon knocking on the door twice and entering♅...

“ It's just me, Suki-chan~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Roland looked back and her and stole a quick glance at the pile "N-no reason." he said softly
"You're a terrible liar" she said as she noticed his eyes darting to the pile.

Nonalaka said:
"You're a terrible liar" she said as she noticed his eyes darting to the pile.
Roland nervously smiled "I-i don't know what you mean." he said while looking at her

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked, "Cant promise anything babe" she says smiling
Ayen smiled "then maybe i just won't let go of you~" he said happily

Nonalaka said:
"You're welcome" she said with a smile before yawning, "Maybe .....we..can.." She fell asleep, standing up in the middle of the street.
Vanilla blinked a few times and stared at her blankly, "She fell asleep... standing up... meow~" Chocola let go of Vanilla before going in front of Elaena and poking her cheeks. "Ella? Wake up~ You can't fall asleep in the middle of the street!"

Roman said:
Cecil nodded, "I see... Are you in the woods often?" He asked, turning the couch into a chicken, before chasing it around, trying to get it back.
"Hmm, not as much as I used to, which is a shame, its so peaceful~" she said before giggling at him chasing the chicken for a bit before kneeling on the floor infront of the chicken. "Now, chicken, be good, you need to turn back into a couch again, okay?" She said softly as the chicken stood there obediently, she stood up again "Does that help?" She asked with a smile.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nervously smiled "I-i don't know what you mean." he said while looking at her

Amaya giggled. "Im okay with that" she says lovingly

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto put a finger on his chin before smirking a little. "Teasing people, it's fun... I also like going on walks, and books." He said. Yoru finally slipped out of his pocket.
Yoru pouted. "Why won't you tell her about me!?" He said.

Ikuto snickered a bit. "Sorry, I didn't know you wanted to talk to her~" He said.

Yoru was a small floating cat spirit that looked half Neko, half human like Ikuto, except mostly cat.
Sarah

"huh what is that?" I asked him surprised at the spirit creature thing. "how long has he been in your pocket. He's so adorable" I said smiling.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"are you doing this Neri cause it isn't funny besides I didn't want her to give me her shirt" I said serious as I finally got the shirt off throwing it back at the waitress as she put it back on. "I need a drink. Want to watch?" I asked her smiling.

[/QUOTE]
(okay last one, for now. trick, not post.)

Neri stopped laughing and breathed in air, this new power-thing was fun, but it was time to stop. "Okay, I'll watch", said Neri as Andrew got up and started walking towards the bar. He slipped on a wet spot on the floor and she saw her chance. "Andrew won't mind if I use it one more time, will he?", she thought. Come on, how does it work, I really want him to trip. Andrew tripped and started to fall and Neri felt bad. "I hope something breaks his fall", she thought as he stopped falling in midair, just about to hit the floor. Now he needs to be raised up and gently set on the ground. Andrew started floating about a foot or two above the ground and suddenly dropped on the ground. It looked like it hurt. "Sorry...", she said, thinking she had gone too far.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus shook his head, still coughing a bit. "N-No, I'm perfectly fine! I'm sure nothing is wrong!" He laughed nervously, not even knowing he was lying to himself.
She furrowed her brows and shook her head "You just coughed up blood!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira finished cleaning the dish and turned around, soon making his way to the stairs and climbing them. When he reached the top, he walked over towards the bathroom, soon knocking on the door twice and entering♅...
“ It's just me, Suki-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked over at the door and blushed lightly as she saw Akira walk in. Her form soon changed as her blush faded and she smiled at him, soon speaking❦...

"I know! I don't think the kids are up yet~"

tumblr_n1g10yvUbe1tp8k15o1_500.gif

Jennete said:
Nyx: Do you mean to make a joke? *she laughs a little in response* For that statement was oh so funny
rukia_giggle.gif
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied, soon thinking to himselfΨ...

“ I guess I was~
Not really..

SoulofTobi said:

Dakota narrowed her eyes at him as she walked towards him "You're stuttering, are you hiding something from me?"

Amerikia1126 said:
(okay last one, for now. trick, not post.)
Neri stopped laughing and breathed in air, this new power-thing was fun, but it was time to stop. "Okay, I'll watch", said Neri as Andrew got up and started walking towards the bar. He slipped on a wet spot on the floor and she saw her chance. "Andrew won't mind if I use it one more time, will he?", she thought. Come on, how does it work, I really want him to trip. Andrew tripped and started to fall and Neri felt bad. "I hope something breaks his fall", she thought as he stopped falling in midair, just about to hit the floor. Now he needs to be raised up and gently set on the ground. Andrew started floating about a foot or two above the ground and suddenly dropped on the ground. It looked like it hurt. "Sorry...", she said, thinking she had gone too far.
Andrew

"you know you might want to be more nicer. I was totally going to control your mind earlier but fought against it so your welcome" I said standing up getting annoyed. I looked at the waitress as I told her to come here. Then she held out her wrist as I bit into it drinking her blood.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"huh what is that?" I asked him surprised at the spirit creature thing. "how long has he been in your pocket. He's so adorable" I said smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Yoru gave his cute cat face and smiled. "My name is Yoru! I'm Ikuto's familiar~" He said happily.

Ikuto nodded, letting Yoru do all the talking.

original.gif

Nonalaka said:
Dakota narrowed her eyes at him as she walked towards him "You're stuttering, are you hiding something from me?"
Roland backed up a little "N-no, n-nothing at a-all" he said as he bumped into the wall

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked over at the door and blushed lightly as she saw Akira walk in. Her form soon changed as her blush faded and she smiled at him, soon speaking❦...
"I know! I don't think the kids are up yet~"

tumblr_n1g10yvUbe1tp8k15o1_500.gif
...♅Akira smile and began getting undressed, soon replying to Asuka as he did so♅...

“ Ah~ That's good then, gives us more time alone~ ”

Nonalaka said:
She furrowed her brows and shook her head "You just coughed up blood!"
Nexus refused to accept he was sick. "N-Nope! It's totally ketchup! Watch!" He said before used his finger to wipe some blood off the floor and put it in his mouth. "Mmm~ Tasty!" He said happily. Though... The truth was, he was very sick indeed...

TheDragoon said:
Yoru gave his cute cat face and smiled. "My name is Yoru! I'm Ikuto's familiar~" He said happily.
Ikuto nodded, letting Yoru do all the talking.

original.gif
Sarah

I just giggled smiling at the familiar. "well it's nice to meet you Yoru I wish I had familiar would be much more fun around my house" I said smiling.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo laughed lightly and blushed lightly. "Lead the way, my Kanae~" He said sweetly.
"You...come on haha" she said. They walked all the way back to her house. She tried to look for her key.

Nanne said:
Yuki looked like a wild wolf. She ran at full speed and bared her sharp fangs. She then jumped still growling and ready to attack him.
Alex gritted his teeth, "I REALLY don't wanna do this." He said though his teeth, when she jumped, he immediately raised his hands, sword appearing in them like last time.

shirougif1.gif

Mayyflower said:
"No really I like my freedom" she says with a smirk
Ayen smiled "really? then you shouldn't have fallen in love." he said running his hand over her cheek.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied, soon thinking to himselfΨ...
“ I guess I was~
Not really..

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: So, I have a question for you Kenji. *she says, looking at him with all honesty* Do you... attend this school?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back