• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Kanae looked at him shocked about what was going on. "I..." she couldn't think straight but eventually said something, "Yes...I want to marry you Diablo!" she said as she hugged him tightly.
Diablo blushed and smiled extremely wide as he shed tears of joy. He was hoping she would say yes... He hugged her back tightly. "I love you Kanae... I love you so much..." He said softly.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked at Vanilla and frowned "Oooh, that's not good" she said as she stood up "We should go outside then, maybe fresh air will help you"
Vanilla nodded and grabbed Chocola's hand before pulling her outside. She took a deep breath once she made it outside before looking at Chocola. "You'll be okay! Look, look, silly faces see?" Chocola began to make strange and weird faces at her sister, which made Vanilla laugh.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pointed "On the floor, right there" she said looking over at him "Its a ring"
Roland hesitantly turned around and remembered there was a bit of oil on his hand and used it it hide the slight redness of his face then walked over and picked up ring "S-so it i-is.." he said quietly.

Nonalaka said:
Rini frowned "Kenai is going to forget about me and run off with his new lady friend!" She said as she whimpered a little.
Kenai blushed when she Nuzzled his neck, but covered it up as best he could, quickly turning his attention to his blubbering baby sister "Rini I'm not forgetting about you" he said shaking his head before reaching his hand over and patting Rini on the head as she huffed lightly.

"O-Okay" she said as she sat on the floor.

"Still?, hmm, maybe you are ill?" She asked curiously.
Nexus laughed lightly as he shook his head. "I'm sure I-" He said before he started coughing. "Huh, where did that come from?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka gave him a thumbs up and spoke before standing up, stretching a little❦...
"Okay~ I'll just change my clothes or go take a bath."
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he began to walk away♅...

“ Sure~ I'll join you soon~ ”

...♅Akira walked down the stairs and placed the plate onto the sink, soon pouring the water onto it. As he did this, he took a cloth and began washing the plate, using his home made cleaner to thoroughly clean it. He hummed as he did so♅...

TheDragoon said:
Diablo blushed and smiled extremely wide as he shed tears of joy. He was hoping she would say yes... He hugged her back tightly. "I love you Kanae... I love you so much..." He said softly.
Kanae just continued to hug him as she smiled to herself. She was happy about everything that was going on but she then stepped away from him, "Wait Diablo I don't even know how long I'll be pregnant...due to the type of demon I am I'm not sure when it'll happen..." she said. "Maybe Mako and Yuki know..." she said and then smiled back at him again.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya pecked his lips back. "Yea and that could get annoying" she says putting a hand on his chin
Rin woke up and got dressed and did her hair. "Im going outside!" she called out before walking outside and going somewhere
Ayen smiled down at her "well, there goes one of them." he said placing a hand on her cheek

Len got out of bed and put some clothes on before running out of his room "I'm going to the beach~" he called out before going out the back door

WeirdPrincess said:
Vanilla nodded and grabbed Chocola's hand before pulling her outside. She took a deep breath once she made it outside before looking at Chocola. "You'll be okay! Look, look, silly faces see?" Chocola began to make strange and weird faces at her sister, which made Vanilla laugh.
Elaena looked at them both "Vanilla is okay now yes?, maybe next time we roll, Vanilla should sit it out?" She says tilting her head.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto chuckled a bit when he asked her that. "Blue, yours?" He asked.
Sarah

"blue it reminds me if the ocean" I said smiling giggling. "so your half cat huh got any powers?" I ask him smiling.

Amerikia1126 said:
Neri looked at her burger. It was warm and smelled just like it did back at the other place. Neri lifted it up and took a bite out of it. The crisp, cold let-us and the the warm burger patty went well together, Neri savored the moment. She noticed Andrew had gotten his food too, and he told the waitress to sing as he dipped his fry in his milkshake. "How can he do that so casually?", Neri fumed. Running away hadn't helped and Neri couldn't stand to see the waitress helplessly dancing. She simply stared at her burger and wished Andrew would stop.
Suddenly, she heard a cry in Andrew's direction. He had spilled his milkshake on himself. Neri couldn't help but laugh at the situation.
Andrew

"it's not funny neri ugh this is why I hate milkshakes. Waitress get me a new shirt" I tell her as she did what I asked. "dammi" I said trying to get it off my shirt. Great now I am mad cause I haven't drink anyone in a while.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland hesitantly turned around and remembered there was a bit of oil on his hand and used it it hide the slight redness of his face then walked over and picked up ring "S-so it i-is.." he said quietly.
Dakota looked at him "Are you making jewellery to sell?" She asked as she watched him pick up the ring.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him "Are you making jewellery to sell?" She asked as she watched him pick up the ring.
Roland nodded "Y-yeah, i guess y-you could say t-that." he said nervously hoping she didn't mess with the pile.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus laughed lightly as he shook his head. "I'm sure I-" He said before he started coughing. "Huh, where did that come from?" He asked.
Ilaani stared at him as he coughed "You sound sick too" she said raising a brow.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked at Nyx in confusion and repliedΨ...
“ Orion? Who's that?~ Another God? ”

[/QUOTE]
Nyx:*she smiles shaking her head* Zeus, my great great great great grandson of blood line put Orion into the stars as a constellation. When Orion was born, son of Poseidon and a human girl, he was huge... he grew to be the most fearsome hunter in Greece. He hunted with Artemis... but he was foolish and rash and decided to say he would hunt and kill every animal on earth. Mother earth objected and sent a giant scorpion to kill him, which it did. Zeus was asked by Mother earth to place him in the constellation. He was a lover to the goddess of Dawn... and his constellation is used with the rising and setting of the sun in the ancient Greek world to reckon the year.

Aeron said:
Ivory blinked in surprise as their order was taken so quickly. "You seem to know your ramen, Mako." She said with a giggle as she looked down at her napkin, picking it up and beginning to play around with it. gotta get ready for college night, bie!)
Mako smiled at her and chuckled, "Haha yeah I love all kinds of food. That's why I explore new places to eat at almost everyday." he said.

Nanne said:
Kanae just continued to hug him as she smiled to herself. She was happy about everything that was going on but she then stepped away from him, "Wait Diablo I don't even know how long I'll be pregnant...due to the type of demon I am I'm not sure when it'll happen..." she said. "Maybe Mako and Yuki know..." she said and then smiled back at him again.
Diablo laughed lightly as he pet her hair again. "I don't care how long it takes... As long as we're together, everything will work itself out..." He said softly. "I do hope the child comes soon tho..."

((Should I make the child or you?
xD ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "Y-yeah, i guess y-you could say t-that." he said nervously hoping she didn't mess with the pile.
Dakota gave him a confused look "That's an odd answer for a yes or no question" she said, noticing the nervousness in his voice.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled down at her "well, there goes one of them." he said placing a hand on her cheek
Len got out of bed and put some clothes on before running out of his room "I'm going to the beach~" he called out before going out the back door
"And there goes another" she says

Rin went to the park and played with a couple of people.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"it's not funny neri ugh this is why I hate milkshakes. Waitress get me a new shirt" I tell her as she did what I asked. "dammi" I said trying to get it off my shirt. Great now I am mad cause I haven't drink anyone in a while.

[/QUOTE]
Andrew claimed he hated milkshakes now? When will he make up his mind about things? Then the waitress took off her shirt and put it on Andrew. Funny, but gross. "That's just mean. I hope the shirt gets stuck on your head", Neri thought. She felt a sort of wind heading out from her towards Andrew. Then Andrew couldn't take off the shirt, as if a sort of barrier was keeping it tangled on his head. "Did I do that?", she thought. Neri smiles and started laughing again. This was carry-oh-key bar definitely was fun.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko blushed a bit "Oh, uhm, I don't know really, I've always had them..." she said as she pulled one out of her hair, causing another one to grow in its place immediately "As you can see, they grow back" she giggled "My powers just react to how I feel, or mimic what I see..I don't have much control over that, its like second nature" she explained "They also kind of pacify my magic in a way, if I force myself to not have them in my hair...flowers just grow where ever I stand.." she laughed lightly .
"Sounds beautiful in my opinion." Cecil said as he made all the stuff disappear. "Has it ever happened?" He asked.

------------

Nanne said:
Yuki chuckled, "No I kinda want to see it now! So I'm going to attack you...of course I'm not going to hurt you though." she told him as she wagged her tail.
"But what if I hurt you by accident?" Alex asked. "I don't thinking hurting the girl you like is the best impression... Even if it wasn't on purpose." He said.

---------

LunaCrosby said:
"sure, it sounds... interesting." she says and nods.
"It's nothing really. Just seeing if there's crimes or anyone bad guys trying to cause a little trouble." Roman said.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"blue it reminds me if the ocean" I said smiling giggling. "so your half cat huh got any powers?" I ask him smiling.

Andrew

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto rolled his eyes. "Not many, I got most of the powers of a cat... Quick reflexes, animal instinct, quickness, that sort of thing." He said, not really fascinated by his own powers.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo laughed lightly as he pet her hair again. "I don't care how long it takes... As long as we're together, everything will work itself out..." He said softly. "I do hope the child comes soon tho..."
((Should I make the child or you?
xD ))
((You should because I'm a little busy doing other stuff...haha xD ))

Kanae smiled. "Let's go back..." she said as she held his hand and led the way.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota gave him a confused look "That's an odd answer for a yes or no question" she said, noticing the nervousness in his voice.
Roland looked away from here "s-so, have you eaten yet to day?" he asked placing the ring on a desk

Jennete said:
Nyx:*she smiles shaking her head* Zeus, my great great great great grandson of blood line put Orion into the stars as a constellation. When Orion was born, son of Poseidon and a human girl, he was huge... he grew to be the most fearsome hunter in Greece. He hunted with Artemis... but he was foolish and rash and decided to say he would hunt and kill every animal on earth. Mother earth objected and sent a giant scorpion to kill him, which it did. Zeus was asked by Mother earth to place him in the constellation. He was a lover to the goddess of Dawn... and his constellation is used with the rising and setting of the sun in the ancient Greek world to reckon the year.
...ΨKenji sighed and replied, looking around as his surroundingsΨ...

As always, the Greek Gods cause all of the trouble..

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani stared at him as he coughed "You sound sick too" she said raising a brow.
Nexus shook his head. "No no, I'm fine..." He said before he started getting up but quickly fell to the floor. He was coughing blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back