• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked towards Asuka and replied, smiling lightly♅...
“ Hm? Oh, I'm not hungry, honey~ ”

tumblr_nd2w43Bewk1r4pxf8o1_500_zpsxm4sarqy.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled and nodded before she finished the rest of the food, taking a sip of the water after❦...

"Oh okay~ Well I'm done then!"

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]this one Rini? she nice like cute wolf boy friend?" she smiles looking to Rini

[/QUOTE]
Kenai smiled and nodded "Yeah, she's my little sister" he said with a nod.

Rini moved slowly from the door to the side of the couch Kenai was on cautiously, her large amber eyes examining Crystal as she did so "Kenai, you didn't tell me you got a girlfriend..." she said with a pout.

"A-Ah Rini, she's a friend" he said quickly as his face coloured a little again.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled and nodded before she finished the rest of the food, taking a sip of the water after❦...
"Oh okay~ Well I'm done then!"
...♅Akira smiled lightly and took the now empty tray from her. He spoke as he stood up and began walking towards the door♅...

“ I'll go downstairs and wash these then I'll be right back~ ”

Nonalaka said:
Elaena then sat up "I feel dizzy now" she said as she looked between the two and chuckled lightly.

Ilaani made her cereal and sat back down, looking at him briefly, tilting her head "You sure you slept well?" She asked "Did you have any more nightmares last night?"
Chocola happily continued to roll before sitting up, her eyes focusing on the floor and watching as it spun around and around. "Ooo... Everything is spinning..." Vanilla stopped rolling as well and stood up from the floor, "I think I feel sick..." She muttered and put a hand on her stomach.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai smiled and nodded "Yeah, she's my little sister" he said with a nod.
Rini moved slowly from the door to the side of the couch Kenai was on cautiously, her large amber eyes examining Crystal as she did so "Kenai, you didn't tell me you got a girlfriend..." she said with a pout.

"A-Ah Rini, she's a friend" he said quickly as his face coloured a little again.
*she giggles and nuzzles Kenai's neck* "It okay be embarrassed Crystal think Kenai best, best friend."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota heard the faint noise of the ring falling, looking at it as it rolled to the middle of the floor "....A ring?"
Roland stopped and stiffened up "what do you mean a ring?" he asked without turning around, just remembering the label he put on that pill was 'not good enough for her'

Nonalaka said:
Elaena then sat up "I feel dizzy now" she said as she looked between the two and chuckled lightly.

Ilaani made her cereal and sat back down, looking at him briefly, tilting her head "You sure you slept well?" She asked "Did you have any more nightmares last night?"
Nexus shook his head. "Nope! No nightmares! I slept perfectly!" He said happily. "Though I'm still a bit tired."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji sat up and took her hands soon replying as he shook it, smiling slightlyΨ...
“ My name is Kenji~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Nyx:*she nods and shakes his hand before dropping hers and looking up* It is a lovely night sky tonight. Orion over looks us in the heavens. *Her statement wouldn't be confusing except it was only night in a small patch over her, with the stars shining through*

TheDragoon said:
Diablo knelt by her bedside with a smile. "I heard the news... I can't believe I'm going to be a father... In a good way of course." He said with a small chuckle.
Kanae stares at him for a while. "I'm glad at least one of us thinks that way...Diablo what if I'm a horrible mother...I'm a demon created out of Anger and Sadness and all the depressing stuff.." she as she stood up.

Roman said:
"You're welcome~" Cecil said, smiling softly. He then thought for a moment as he made more stuff appear, "So, what's up with the flowers in your hair? I really like how they change into all those beautiful colors~"
------------

Romans chuckled, "If you want to~ I wouldn't suggest it though, your emotions are there for a reason, I'll just prefer to see you happy is all."
"I'm still going to try" she says and nods.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and took the now empty tray from her. He spoke as he stood up and began walking towards the door♅...
“ I'll go downstairs and wash these then I'll be right back~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka gave him a thumbs up and spoke before standing up, stretching a little❦...

"Okay~ I'll just change my clothes or go take a bath."

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm still going to try" she says and nods.
Roman chuckled, "Alright then~ I guess I'm gonna head out. Go do a little patrolling in the city. Wanna come along?"

Roman said:
"You're welcome~" Cecil said, smiling softly. He then thought for a moment as he made more stuff appear, "So, what's up with the flowers in your hair? I really like how they change into all those beautiful colors~"
------------

Romans chuckled, "If you want to~ I wouldn't suggest it though, your emotions are there for a reason, I'll just prefer to see you happy is all."
Moriko blushed a bit "Oh, uhm, I don't know really, I've always had them..." she said as she pulled one out of her hair, causing another one to grow in its place immediately "As you can see, they grow back" she giggled "My powers just react to how I feel, or mimic what I see..I don't have much control over that, its like second nature" she explained "They also kind of pacify my magic in a way, if I force myself to not have them in my hair...flowers just grow where ever I stand.." she laughed lightly .

Nanne said:
Kanae stares at him for a while. "I'm glad at least one of us thinks that way...Diablo what if I'm a horrible mother...I'm a demon created out of Anger and Sadness and all the depressing stuff.." she as she stood up.
Diablo smiled softly as he petted her hair with a free hand. "You don't have to be a perfect mother... They just need to know you love them... And even if your other half tries to hurt them, I'll protect them... I'll protect them for us..." He said softly, gazing into her what he thought were beautiful eyes.

Roman said:
"Well when you jumped on the rooftop last night, that dog ran at me and I instinctively raided my hands.... But two swords appeared out of nowhere." Alex told her. "Maybe I can do it again.... I'll just challenge myself like the prince said to."
Kanae looked at him surprised, "That's...amazing! So then what the prince told you really was kind of good news!" she spun around and turned into her wolf form. "You should try it again! You said it happened when the dog ran at you right?"

TheDragoon said:
Diablo smiled softly as he petted her hair with a free hand. "You don't have to be a perfect mother... They just need to know you love them... And even if your other half tries to hurt them, I'll protect them... I'll protect them for us..." He said softly, gazing into her what he thought were beautiful eyes.
Kanae smiled softly back at him, "I guess your right..." she laughed a little. She then noticed him hiding something. "What do you have behind your back?"

Nanne said:
Kanae looked at him surprised, "That's...amazing! So then what the prince told you really was kind of good news!" she spun around and turned into her wolf form. "You should try it again! You said it happened when the dog ran at you right?"
Alex nodded, "Well yeah..." he said, as he watched her transform. "Are we going for another run or something?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Chocola happily continued to roll before sitting up, her eyes focusing on the floor and watching as it spun around and around. "Ooo... Everything is spinning..." Vanilla stopped rolling as well and stood up from the floor, "I think I feel sick..." She muttered and put a hand on her stomach.
Elaena looked at Vanilla and frowned "Oooh, that's not good" she said as she stood up "We should go outside then, maybe fresh air will help you"

Nanne said:

Kanae smiled softly back at him, "I guess your right..." she laughed a little. She then noticed him hiding something. "What do you have behind your back?"
Diablo blinked and blushed a little. "O-OH! Right!" He said, almost dropping a small black box. He held it out in front of him as he got down on one knee. "I know this is hardly the time or place... But Kanae... Would you marry me?" He asked, opening the small box and revealing a ring.

20895fy-wy_3.jpg

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"someone is getting bored" I said laughing as our food came. I just smiled. "sing and entertain us please" I tell the waiter as my eyes were red as I started eating as she started to sing a song for us. "she's sings good doesn't she" I asked her as I ate a fry while drinking my milkshake.

[/QUOTE]
Neri looked at her burger. It was warm and smelled just like it did back at the other place. Neri lifted it up and took a bite out of it. The crisp, cold let-us and the the warm burger patty went well together, Neri savored the moment. She noticed Andrew had gotten his food too, and he told the waitress to sing as he dipped his fry in his milkshake. "How can he do that so casually?", Neri fumed. Running away hadn't helped and Neri couldn't stand to see the waitress helplessly dancing. She simply stared at her burger and wished Andrew would stop.

Suddenly, she heard a cry in Andrew's direction. He had spilled his milkshake on himself. Neri couldn't help but laugh at the situation.

Roman said:
Alex nodded, "Well yeah..." he said, as he watched her transform. "Are we going for another run or something?"
Yuki chuckled, "No I kinda want to see it now! So I'm going to attack you...of course I'm not going to hurt you though." she told him as she wagged her tail.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she giggles and nuzzles Kenai's neck* "It okay be embarrassed Crystal think Kenai best, best friend."

[/QUOTE]
Rini frowned "Kenai is going to forget about me and run off with his new lady friend!" She said as she whimpered a little.

Kenai blushed when she Nuzzled his neck, but covered it up as best he could, quickly turning his attention to his blubbering baby sister "Rini I'm not forgetting about you" he said shaking his head before reaching his hand over and patting Rini on the head as she huffed lightly.

"O-Okay" she said as she sat on the floor.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus shook his head. "Nope! No nightmares! I slept perfectly!" He said happily. "Though I'm still a bit tired."
"Still?, hmm, maybe you are ill?" She asked curiously.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo blinked and blushed a little. "O-OH! Right!" He said, almost dropping a small black box. He held it out in front of him as he got down on one knee. "I know this is hardly the time or place... But Kanae... Would you marry me?" He asked, opening the small box and revealing a ring.
20895fy-wy_3.jpg
Kanae looked at him shocked about what was going on. "I..." she couldn't think straight but eventually said something, "Yes...I want to marry you Diablo!" she said as she hugged him tightly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland stopped and stiffened up "what do you mean a ring?" he asked without turning around, just remembering the label he put on that pill was 'not good enough for her'
Dakota pointed "On the floor, right there" she said looking over at him "Its a ring"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen returned the hug and smiled "i don't either, i just do it more than the average person." he said before pecking her lips
Amaya pecked his lips back. "Yea and that could get annoying" she says putting a hand on his chin

Rin woke up and got dressed and did her hair. "Im going outside!" she called out before walking outside and going somewhere

Jennete said:
Nyx:*she nods and shakes his hand before dropping hers and looking up* It is a lovely night sky tonight. Orion over looks us in the heavens. *Her statement wouldn't be confusing except it was only night in a small patch over her, with the stars shining through*
...ΨKenji looked at Nyx in confusion and repliedΨ...

“ Orion? Who's that?~ Another God? ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back