• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Sounds beautiful in my opinion." Cecil said as he made all the stuff disappear. "Has it ever happened?" He asked.
------------

"But what if I hurt you by accident?" Alex asked. "I don't thinking hurting the girl you like is the best impression... Even if it wasn't on purpose." He said.

---------

"It's nothing really. Just seeing if there's crimes or anyone bad guys trying to cause a little trouble." Roman said.
"Don't worry about it..." she said. She then started to growl at him and circle around him.

Nanne said:
((You should because I'm a little busy doing other stuff...haha xD ))
Kanae smiled. "Let's go back..." she said as she held his hand and led the way.
Diablo just let her drag him around. "So, do you want a wedding or... Should we just get married in court? It only costs 50 bucks... Reason I'm suggesting, is because I don't have a lot of friends..." He said before laughing nervously.

Mayyflower said:
"And there goes another" she says
Rin went to the park and played with a couple of people.
Len went swimming

Ayen chuckled "now, what shall we do with our day?" he asked as he tilted his head

Roman said:
"Sounds beautiful in my opinion." Cecil said as he made all the stuff disappear. "Has it ever happened?" He asked.
------------

"But what if I hurt you by accident?" Alex asked. "I don't thinking hurting the girl you like is the best impression... Even if it wasn't on purpose." He said.

---------

"It's nothing really. Just seeing if there's crimes or anyone bad guys trying to cause a little trouble." Roman said.
"that sounds fun in my opinion" she says and crosses her arms.

SoulofTobi said:
Len went swimming
Ayen chuckled "now, what shall we do with our day?" he asked as he tilted his head
Amaya shrugged. "I dont know, what should we do" she says humming at the thought

TheDragoon said:
Diablo just let her drag him around. "So, do you want a wedding or... Should we just get married in court? It only costs 50 bucks... Reason I'm suggesting, is because I don't have a lot of friends..." He said before laughing nervously.
"I think court would be best...haha" she looked at him when he said he didn't have friends and giggled a bit. "Plus a full on wedding can cost too much."

Nanne said:
"Don't worry about it..." she said. She then started to growl at him and circle
Alex blinked at the sound of her growling, which he then immediately got into position, awaiting her attack.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shrugged. "I dont know, what should we do" she says humming at the thought
Ayen smiled "we already did that today, so maybe we could go to a restaurant?" he said think out loud

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji sighed and replied, looking around as his surroundingsΨ...
As always, the Greek Gods cause all of the trouble..

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: Yes, my children were foolish but Mother earth did alright considering, though she will always be a child to me, and without Gaia the humans would not have their precious hamburgers. I remember when I had to save my son from Zeus when the idiot listened to Hera and put him to sleep so she could mess with Hercules. But all the gods, even Cronus know not to cross me, the only ones I am truly afraid of... is not any God or Goddess but You Sanctums, who hold my deepest respect.

Amerikia1126 said:
Andrew claimed he hated milkshakes now? When will he make up his mind about things? Then the waitress took off her shirt and put it on Andrew. Funny, but gross. "That's just mean. I hope the shirt gets stuck on your head", Neri thought. She felt a sort of wind heading out from her towards Andrew. Then Andrew couldn't take off the shirt, as if a sort of barrier was keeping it tangled on his head. "Did I do that?", she thought. Neri smiles and started laughing again. This was carry-oh-key bar definitely was fun.
Andrew

"are you doing this Neri cause it isn't funny besides I didn't want her to give me her shirt" I said serious as I finally got the shirt off throwing it back at the waitress as she put it back on. "I need a drink. Want to watch?" I asked her smiling.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto rolled his eyes. "Not many, I got most of the powers of a cat... Quick reflexes, animal instinct, quickness, that sort of thing." He said, not really fascinated by his own powers.
Sarah

"oh well I control fire and ice. Jade well she can teleport and freeze time. So tell me more about yourself. What's your favorite thing to do?" I asked him smiling.

Nanne said:
"I think court would be best...haha" she looked at him when he said he didn't have friends and giggled a bit. "Plus a full on wedding can cost too much."
Diablo laughed lightly and blushed lightly. "Lead the way, my Kanae~" He said sweetly.

Roman said:
------------

---------

Moriko tilted her head "Has what ever happened?, you mean when I force myself to not have the flowers in my hair growing?" She asked before nodding "I normally just let that happen if I'm in the woods on my own"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland looked away from here "s-so, have you eaten yet to day?" he asked placing the ring on a desk
"No, but you are acting odd" she said with a small frown.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he began to walk away♅...
“ Sure~ I'll join you soon~ ”

...♅Akira walked down the stairs and placed the plate onto the sink, soon pouring the water onto it. As he did this, he took a cloth and began washing the plate, using his home made cleaner to thoroughly clean it. He hummed as he did so♅...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka hummed to herself as she made her way out of the room and walked until she found a bathroom, soon walking inside. She went towards the bathtub and turned the faucet on, watching as the warm water gushed out and pooled into the tub. Asuka smiled a little as she waited for the water to fill up most of the way, talking as she did❦...

"Ah~ I can't wait to get in!"

...❦When the water got to a height that Asuka saw fit, she turned off the faucet before stripping her clothes off and stepping inside. She sighed happily as she lowered her body into the tub, speaking as she leaned against the back of it with a smile on her face❦...

"This is so refreshing~"

Jennete said:
Nyx: Yes, my children were foolish but Mother earth did alright considering, though she will always be a child to me, and without Gaia the humans would not have their precious hamburgers. I remember when I had to save my son from Zeus when the idiot listened to Hera and put him to sleep so she could mess with Hercules. But all the gods, even Cronus know not to cross me, the only ones I am truly afraid of... is not any God or Goddess but You Sanctums, who hold my deepest respect.
...ΨKenji couldn't help but utter a small laugh out of embarrassment. He spoke as he rubbed the back of his head, smilingΨ...

“ Aww, we aren't so bad~ ”

Oto-UniformB-02_zpsxu0ygbpm.png

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "we already did that today, so maybe we could go to a restaurant?" he said think out loud
Amaya smiled and nods. "Sounds perfect" she says happily

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"are you doing this Neri cause it isn't funny besides I didn't want her to give me her shirt" I said serious as I finally got the shirt off throwing it back at the waitress as she put it back on. "I need a drink. Want to watch?" I asked her smiling.

Sarah

"oh well I control fire and ice. Jade well she can teleport and freeze time. So tell me more about yourself. What's your favorite thing to do?" I asked him smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto put a finger on his chin before smirking a little. "Teasing people, it's fun... I also like going on walks, and books." He said. Yoru finally slipped out of his pocket.

Yoru pouted. "Why won't you tell her about me!?" He said.

Ikuto snickered a bit. "Sorry, I didn't know you wanted to talk to her~" He said.

Yoru was a small floating cat spirit that looked half Neko, half human like Ikuto, except mostly cat.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked at them both "Vanilla is okay now yes?, maybe next time we roll, Vanilla should sit it out?" She says tilting her head.
"I'm okay, thank you for asking~" Vanilla blushed lightly and smiled a little shyly at her. "Yeah, yeah! What Ella said! No more rolling for Nilla~" Chocola said as she tugged on her sisters arm.

Nonalaka said:
Roland looked back and her and stole a quick glance at the pile "N-no reason." he said softly

Nonalaka said:
Moriko tilted her head "Has what ever happened?, you mean when I force myself to not have the flowers in my hair growing?" She asked before nodding "I normally just let that happen if I'm in the woods on my own"

Cecil nodded, "I see... Are you in the woods often?" He asked, turning the couch into a chicken, before chasing it around, trying to get it back.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and nods. "Sounds perfect" she says happily
Ayen looked at her "okay, as long as you don't ditch me again." he said playfully

TheDragoon said:
Nexus shook his head. "No no, I'm fine..." He said before he started getting up but quickly fell to the floor. He was coughing blood.
Ilaani went wide eyed as she saw him cough blood "N-Nexus!!" She tried to help him back onto a chair, trying to keep as calm as she could to not upset herself, one of them being sick was enough, she didn't want herself getting Ill from worrying on top of it, then she wouldn't be able to help him "H-How long have you felt like this? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji couldn't help but utter a small laugh out of embarrassment. He spoke as he rubbed the back of his head, smilingΨ...
“ Aww, we aren't so bad~ ”

Oto-UniformB-02_zpsxu0ygbpm.png

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: Do you mean to make a joke? *she laughs a little in response* For that statement was oh so funny

rukia_giggle.gif

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani went wide eyed as she saw him cough blood "N-Nexus!!" She tried to help him back onto a chair, trying to keep as calm as she could to not upset herself, one of them being sick was enough, she didn't want herself getting Ill from worrying on top of it, then she wouldn't be able to help him "H-How long have you felt like this? Do you need to go to the hospital?"
Nexus shook his head, still coughing a bit. "N-No, I'm perfectly fine! I'm sure nothing is wrong!" He laughed nervously, not even knowing he was lying to himself.

Roman said:
Alex blinked at the sound of her growling, which he then immediately got into position, awaiting her attack.
Yuki looked like a wild wolf. She ran at full speed and bared her sharp fangs. She then jumped still growling and ready to attack him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm okay, thank you for asking~" Vanilla blushed lightly and smiled a little shyly at her. "Yeah, yeah! What Ella said! No more rolling for Nilla~" Chocola said as she tugged on her sisters arm.
"You're welcome" she said with a smile before yawning, "Maybe .....we..can.." She fell asleep, standing up in the middle of the street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back