• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
I just giggled smiling at the familiar. "well it's nice to meet you Yoru I wish I had familiar would be much more fun around my house" I said smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Yoru frowned a bit. "O-Oh... To tell the truth, we don't really have a place to call are own. We sort of just live off the land, you know?" He asked. "I guess you could say we're sort of like hobos!" He said happily.

Ikuto sighed. "Yeah... He's right... We take what we can get. We don't have any money or anything... Your probably disgusted by us now that you know we're dirt poor huh?" He asked.

Roman said:
Alex gritted his teeth, "I REALLY don't wanna do this." He said though his teeth, when she jumped, he immediately raised his hands, sword appearing in them like last time.
shirougif1.gif
Yuki saw the swords and then jumped off his arms. She then landed behind him. She thought she had fully escaped the blades but the let out a yelp. "Wow...that's cool and really sharp..." she said as she started to clean a small cut she got on one of her front legs.

TheDragoon said:
Yoru frowned a bit. "O-Oh... To tell the truth, we don't really have a place to call are own. We sort of just live off the land, you know?" He asked. "I guess you could say we're sort of like hobos!" He said happily.
Ikuto sighed. "Yeah... He's right... We take what we can get. We don't have any money or anything... Your probably disgusted by us now that you know we're dirt poor huh?" He asked.
((liiiiiiiieeeeesssssssssssssss))

Nanne said:
"You...come on haha" she said. They walked all the way back to her house. She tried to look for her key.
Diablo yawned a bit. He seemed a bit tired out. He had been using his powers a lot lately.

Jennete said:
((liiiiiiiieeeeesssssssssssssss))
((He meant they don't have a place they ACTUALLY call home. Their living with Cyan right now tho, but it's still technically Cyan's place...))

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, not as much as I used to, which is a shame, its so peaceful~" she said before giggling at him chasing the chicken for a bit before kneeling on the floor infront of the chicken. "Now, chicken, be good, you need to turn back into a couch again, okay?" She said softly as the chicken stood there obediently, she stood up again "Does that help?" She asked with a smile.
Cecil sighed in relief, "Maybe we can go one day... Maybe they day you make me a cake?~" he asked, turning the couch back into a chicken. "Yes it helped, thanks love~"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smile and began getting undressed, soon replying to Asuka as he did so♅...
“ Ah~ That's good then, gives us more time alone~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blinked a few times before her eyes widened slightly and her jaw dropped open before she blushes lightly and looked away, speaking as she crossed her arms over her chest❦...

"I-I mean... I-I guess so~"

tumblr_ne1enh4uRj1r8spefo1_r2_500.gif

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she sits up, looking around from cuddling with Aiden and her stomach growls* I crave food...
@TheDragoon
Aiden smiled softly at her before his stomach growled as well. "Me too, wanna grab something to eat?" He asked.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she sits up, looking around from cuddling with Aiden and her stomach growls* I crave food...
@TheDragoon
Aiden smiled softly at her before his stomach growled as well. "Me too, wanna grab something to eat?" He asked.

Rain:*she walks through the woods, holding herself, her eyes downcast as Caldia follows behind her*

Caldia:*inside of her head she speaks to Naomi* Do you think Mama will ever smile again??

TheDragoon said:

Nissa:*she nods her head and stands up in their little cave in the ground, that had lots and lots and lots of blankets and pillows and a tv with video game controllers* We probably should emerge from our hidy hole.... food is highly important for the survival of the body.

Nanami was walking through the park, she had left the mansion and Fuyumi to do her own thing. "What to do, what to do..." She spoke quietly to herself, her hands behind her back as she walked until hearing a faint meow. Looking up into a tree, Nanami saw a cat holding on tightly to a branch. "Don't worry kitty! I'll save you!" She exclaimed before trying to climb the tree. Halfway up, Nanami slowly began to slide down to the ground, speaking me as she did so, "Ah man..."

tumblr_nrm37nTW071skdbiao1_400.gif

@Jennete

Jennete said:
Rain:*she walks through the woods, holding herself, her eyes downcast as Caldia follows behind her*
Caldia:*inside of her head she speaks to Naomi* Do you think Mama will ever smile again??

Nissa:*she nods her head and stands up in their little cave in the ground, that had lots and lots and lots of blankets and pillows and a tv with video game controllers* We probably should emerge from our hidy hole.... food is highly important for the survival of the body.
Sylvester sat alone on a log in the woods, watching the water from a small stream flow over the rocks. He was mentally arguing with Den to come out for a bit, give him a break, but most days Den refused, preferring to be alone. Even Sylvester's usual upbeat personality was somewhat somber and quiet.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "really? then you shouldn't have fallen in love." he said running his hand over her cheek.
Amaya rolled her eyes playfully. "I sacrificed something I love to be with you, cause your worth it" she says sweetly

TheDragoon said:
Diablo yawned a bit. He seemed a bit tired out. He had been using his powers a lot lately.
Kanae finally opened the door. She walked to the fridge to get some water. "If you're tired you can go rest if you want...I need to clean the house."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami was walking through the park, she had left the mansion and Fuyumi to do her own thing. "What to do, what to do..." She spoke quietly to herself, her hands behind her back as she walked until hearing a faint meow. Looking up into a tree, Nanami saw a cat holding on tightly to a branch. "Don't worry kitty! I'll save you!" She exclaimed before trying to climb the tree. Halfway up, Nanami slowly began to slide down to the ground, speaking me as she did so, "Ah man..."

@Jennete
((You feeling okay now?))

WeirdPrincess said:

@Jennete
Assana: *she was riding along the park sidewalk when she saw Nanami and laughed, getting her camera in her protective gloves so the metal would not burn her and began taking a picture but then saw that she had been caught and stopped...*

blTVTnl.gif

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"you know you might want to be more nicer. I was totally going to control your mind earlier but fought against it so your welcome" I said standing up getting annoyed. I looked at the waitress as I told her to come here. Then she held out her wrist as I bit into it drinking her blood.

[/QUOTE]
(last post)

That made Neri feel bad. Why did Andrew have to point out the obvious? That made things less fun. She tore up a napkin into little strips and twirled her finger. Neri sat up as she realized, Andrew tried to control her mind? When had that happened? She stared down at the table, still twirling her finger. She realized she had made a little napkin tornado. Quickly, she stopped twirling her finger. The strips blew off as if in a gentle breeze. Neri had moved them.

BlueHawk said:
Sylvester sat alone on a log in the woods, watching the water from a small stream flow over the rocks. He was mentally arguing with Den to come out for a bit, give him a break, but most days Den refused, preferring to be alone. Even Sylvester's usual upbeat personality was somewhat somber and quiet.
Caldia:*she looked up and saw Sylvester as she climbed over a branch to follow her Mama, tugging on Rains skirt to point at the boy* Look look Mommy, one of Snows Children..

Rain:*she froze, thinking it was one of the girls but turned to see a baby boy... oh she remembered this. Snow got to experience child bearing with this one as she did with..with Jay* I wonder if his Father knows his precious son is out here...

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rolled her eyes playfully. "I sacrificed something I love to be with you, cause your worth it" she says sweetly
Ayen smiled at her "And I'd sacrifice everything for you and the kids." he said lovingly as he ran a hand through her hair and lightly kissed her

Jennete said:
Caldia:*she looked up and saw Sylvester as she climbed over a branch to follow her Mama, tugging on Rains skirt to point at the boy* Look look Mommy, one of Snows Children..
Rain:*she froze, thinking it was one of the girls but turned to see a baby boy... oh she remembered this. Snow got to experience child bearing with this one as she did with..with Jay* I wonder if his Father knows his precious son is out here...
Sylvester quick flicked his head behind him, looking toward the voices. He recognised the women as somebody his mother spoke of, his Aunt Rain. He begin to kick his feet softly, lifting him into the air and a foot or two off the ground. He slowly floated his way over toward Rain. "Hello... Aunty Rain." He says, not sure if that was even who she really was.

Nanne said:
Kanae finally opened the door. She walked to the fridge to get some water. "If you're tired you can go rest if you want...I need to clean the house."

((You feeling okay now?))
(( Yup! I had some crackers, slept and I feel much better now ^~^ ))

Nanne said:
Yuki saw the swords and then jumped off his arms. She then landed behind him. She thought she had fully escaped the blades but the let out a yelp. "Wow...that's cool and really sharp..." she said as she started to clean a small cut she got on one of her front legs.
Alex kneeled down in front of Yuki. He looked at the cut and placed a hand on it. "Sorry... I didn't mean to." He said, removing his hand only to find the wound was healed. "How the heck...."

-----------

TheDragoon said:
A strange mythical lamp sat on a bench in the courtyard.
((What else am I supposed to write!? xD ))

@Roman
Ayako sat down on a bench in the courtyard. She sighed quietly before looking down at the spot beside her, seeing a mythical like lamp. "Uh... What's this?" She asked before picking it up. "I wonder if it's true about rubbing these things." She said to herself before rubbing the lamp.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled at her "And I'd sacrifice everything for you and the kids." he said lovingly as he ran a hand through her hair and lightly kissed her
"The only thing I wont let you sacrifice is your life, I wouldn't be able to live without you" she says before lightly kissing him back

BlueHawk said:
Sylvester quicked his head behind him, looking toward the voices. Be recognised the women as somebody his mother spoke of, his Aunt Rain. He begin to kick his feet softly, lifting him off the ground and a foot or two off the ground. He slowly floated his way over toward Rain. "Hello... Aunty Rain." He says, not sure if that was even who she really was.
Rain:*she looked at him and nodded slightly, giving a roll of her eyes and slight smile that was gone after a second* Does your father know you are here Syl?

Caldia: Hi Cousin Vesty!! *she smiles waving her hand, smiling shyly and sweetly*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back