• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Sure! I'll seek and you hide, after that, we switch okay?" Alex asked, scratching behind her ear a little, with a smile on his face.
Yuki ran away to go hide. She loves this game because she would always win she could turn invisible when she needed to hide. She had barely entered the woods and waited for Alex to come and find her.

Jennete said:
Assana:*she smiled, and held out her hand* Hi Nanami. So.. how do you suppose we are family??
Rain:*she almost smiled a little and looked down before looking up and walking to the two children, hugging them both in her arms* Loss... will hurt forever, but we will all soon learn how to manage the pain.

Caldia: You're right mommy!! *she nodded, wiping away her tears*
Sylvester nods and floats back to his original location and gives Rain a quick hug. "Well, now that I have you guys, let's do something fun. Try and all do this together." He says in an upbeat tone.

(Take a break and call me?)

Nanne said:
Yuki ran away to go hide. She loves this game because she would always win she could turn invisible when she needed to hide. She had barely entered the woods and waited for Alex to come and find her.
Alex had counted to ten before going to find Yuki. "I don't wanna cheat or anything, so I won't use my new found powers, but I can look for clues." He said, as he knelt down, looking for any kind of tracks or footprints.

zen heard a loud clutter sound behind him and turned to see a strange looking girl sitting on the ground. he tilted his head and be gan to walk overforgetting that he was in his Armour. he knelled in front of her offering a hand" are you ok?"

Jennete said:
Assana:*she smiled, and held out her hand* Hi Nanami. So.. how do you suppose we are family??
Rain:*she almost smiled a little and looked down before looking up and walking to the two children, hugging them both in her arms* Loss... will hurt forever, but we will all soon learn how to manage the pain.

Caldia: You're right mommy!! *she nodded, wiping away her tears*
Nanami put her hand in Assana's and gave it a shake before letting go, "Well your aura is kind of familiar and your eyes as well. The kind of remind me of Uncle Roman's..." Bastard killed my dad... She thought to herself, glaring off to the side before smiling again at Assana. "I just kind of get this feeling is all!"

Roman said:
Alex had counted to ten before going to find Yuki. "I don't wanna cheat or anything, so I won't use my new found powers, but I can look for clues." He said, as he knelt down, looking for any kind of tracks or footprints.
Yuki watched from a distance. She was sitting on a rock but of course she was invisible.

zenreaper said:
zen heard a loud clutter sound behind him and turned to see a strange looking girl sitting on the ground. he tilted his head and be gan to walk overforgetting that he was in his Armour. he knelled in front of her offering a hand" are you ok?"
Blue looked up at the man and wiped a tear from her face. "I-I'm fine, she said taking his hand, but quickly pulling away with a scream. Her blue skin was now blistered and red. She rubbed it in pain. "I-Iron burns me..." She said squinted to try and rub off the pain.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami put her hand in Assana's and gave it a shake before letting go, "Well your aura is kind of familiar and your eyes as well. The kind of remind me of Uncle Roman's..." Bastard killed my dad... She thought to herself, glaring off to the side before smiling again at Assana. "I just kind of get this feeling is all!"
Assana: Thats my father *she smiles a little and looks down* I haven't seen him in a while, he is leading a new life now and... and I guess I am trying to just forget about my mother..

Nanne said:
Yuki watched from a distance. She was sitting on a rock but of course she was invisible.
Alex found some clues, a few footprints, which be began to follow. After a few seconds of walking, he found himself close to the forest. "Clever girl... One reason I lik-- I hope she didn't hear that." He said, stopping mid sentence as he continued his search.

"oh sorry..." zens armor dissipated turning into a black smoke and sinking into his shadow revealing his true form " i didn't know" he gently grabbed her hand helping her up

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled into the kiss then pulled away "I want to promise that, but I've seen the top, so i can't" he said softly as he looked into her eyes
Amaya crossed her arms. "Then I wont promise that either" she says with a smile before looking over. "We should go" she says

zenreaper said:
"oh sorry..." zens armor dissipated turning into a black smoke and sinking into his shadow revealing his true form " i didn't know" he gently grabbed her hand helping her up
She smiled and stuffed the burnt hand in her pocket. "Thank you. I'm Blu..." She mumbled, quietly, picking up the rest of her bags. She blinked as she looked at him. "What's your name?" She asked, squinting from the pain as she picked up a bag.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya crossed her arms. "Then I wont promise that either" she says with a smile before looking over. "We should go" she says
Ayen nodded "yeah, lets go..." he said as he started walking to the front door

Roman said:
Alex found some clues, a few footprints, which be began to follow. After a few seconds of walking, he found himself close to the forest. "Clever girl... One reason I lik-- I hope she didn't hear that." He said, stopping mid sentence as he continued his search.
Yuki wanted to giggle a bit but she resisted. She slowly moved to a different rock. She stayed there as quiet as she could and watched him come closer to the forest.

Jennete said:
Assana: Thats my father *she smiles a little and looks down* I haven't seen him in a while, he is leading a new life now and... and I guess I am trying to just forget about my mother..
"He is?" Nanami asked a little surprised. "Then you're mother is Aunty Snow... I never got to meet her but I heard she was nice." She said as she swayed a little. "Why forget someone who was so nice and sweet? Wouldn't you want to remember her when she was happy?"

" my name is zen " he smiled letting go of her hand as his shadow engulfed him turning back into his armor " sorry it kinda has a mind of its own its programmed itself to cover me when it senses direct sunlight"

zenreaper said:
" my name is zen " he smiled letting go of her hand as his shadow engulfed him turning back into his armor " sorry it kinda has a mind of its own its programmed itself to cover me when it senses direct sunlight"
She smiled. "Nice to meet you Zen." She said as his armor was put back on. "Sunlight hurts you?" She asked, tilting her head to the right.

(I have to leave soon, so any posts with my character involved please please PLEASE tag me.)

Nanne said:
Yuki wanted to giggle a bit but she resisted. She slowly moved to a different rock. She stayed there as quiet as she could and watched him come closer to the forest.
Alex looked around before getting a odd feeling someone was close by. "Must be Yuki.." he said quietly. He then went in the direction of the energy he was feeling, and then stopped, right in front of Yuki, "Where is she?"

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]She smiled. "Nice to meet you Zen." She said as his armor was put back on. "Sunlight hurts you?" She asked, tilting her head to the right.
(I have to leave soon, so any posts with my character involved please please PLEASE tag me.)

[/QUOTE]
zen nodded " i am a being from the shadow realm sunlight greatly weakens us"

Roman said:
Alex looked around before getting a odd feeling someone was close by. "Must be Yuki.." he said quietly. He then went in the direction of the energy he was feeling, and then stopped, right in front of Yuki, "Where is she?"
Yuki froze for moment. She backed away and got off the rock quietly. She then made her way around him and layed down behind him. She watched to see what he would do next.

Celia sat in the library, seemingly doing homework as she sat down at a table. Her face was blank as she looked up a little and toyed with the pencil in her hands.

tumblr_nrc32fIGKF1u86t2qo1_500.gif

"Let's see... carry the 1, multiply that by 20... divide that by 3... add 10 and the answer is..." She trailed off before dropping her face on to the desk and groaning. "Aw man, I don't know! I'm not good at math!" She exclaimed and rubbed her head in frustrations, then was suddenly shushed by the librarian. Celia glared down at the table, "Crank old hag..." She muttered before she was suddenly picked up, along with her homework, then Celia was tossed outside. She landed with an thud and pouted, "She really is a cranky old hag..."

zenreaper said:
zen nodded " i am a being from the shadow realm sunlight greatly weakens us"
"Oh." She mumbled, with a sigh. "I have a quick question. Do you know where the dorms may be?" She asked, glancing at her burnt hand again, it healing quickly.

Nanne said:
Yuki froze for moment. She backed away and got off the rock quietly. She then made her way around him and layed down behind him. She watched to see what he would do next.
Alex turned around in a confused state, "The energy moved..." he muttered before scooping Yuki up in his arms. "Wow... Energy is invisible and soft... Cool."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back