• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( Sorry I replied so late T-T ))
Roman chuckled, "Well let's go then~ We're gonna catch bad guys together!~"
Mal raised her fist in the air "Power couple" she said and smirked.

(its fine
xD I fell asleep and woke up to my sister smacking me)

zen shook his head " sadly no it is my first time here as well...and it doesn't help when everyone runs off screaming when they see a giant black knight shrouded in shadows walking towards them..." zen motioned to his armor , which was absorbing the light around it creating a cloud of pitch black and a freezing cold aura

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]"Oh." She mumbled, with a sigh. "I have a quick question. Do you know where the dorms may be?" She asked, glancing at her burnt hand again, it healing quickly.

[/QUOTE]

Roman said:
Alex turned around in a confused state, "The energy moved..." he muttered before scooping Yuki up in his arms. "Wow... Energy is invisible and soft... Cool."
Yuki turned into her human form and took off her invisibility. "Not fair....." she said still in his arms.

zenreaper said:
zen shook his head " sadly no it is my first time here as well...and it doesn't help when everyone runs off screaming when they see a giant black knight shrouded in shadows walking towards them..." zen motioned to his armor , which was absorbing the light around it creating a cloud of pitch black and a freezing cold aura
She sighed. "Well then maybe we can find it together. There might be a map of the school, somewhere." she mumbled, looking around the corridor.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal raised her fist in the air "Power couple" she said and smirked.
(its fine
xD I fell asleep and woke up to my sister smacking me)
(( That's sooooo normal xDD ))

Roman chuckled and grabbed his jacket, soon walking it of the door, "Well let's go kick some asses!" He exclaimed.

Nanne said:
Yuki turned into her human form and took off her invisibility. "Not fair....." she said still in his arms.
Alex blushed, seeing Yuki in his arms, "I-I totally didn't do this onon purpose! I didn't know it was you, I'm sorry!" He panicked.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]She sighed. "Well then maybe we can find it together. There might be a map of the school, somewhere." she mumbled, looking around the corridor.

[/QUOTE]
" that would probably be for the best since we are both looking for the same thing" zen looked around seeing if any one else was nearby not like any one would talk to him anyway considering his appearance

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and grabbed his jacket, soon walking it of the door, "Well let's go kick some asses!" He exclaimed.
(hah totally, if spitting soda all over her for showing someone what you look like is normal xD ahh, im so abusive to my little sister.)

"yeah! if there is any to kick!" she says and follows him.

zenreaper said:
" that would probably be for the best since we are both looking for the same thing" zen looked around seeing if any one else was nearby not like any one would talk to him anyway considering his appearance
"Follow me." She said starting to walk down the hall. She stopped at a poster board, scanning the papers.

LunaCrosby said:
(hah totally, if spitting soda all over her for showing someone what you look like is normal xD ahh, im so abusive to my little sister.)
"yeah! if there is any to kick!" she says and follows him.
(( xDD ))

"Yeah that's true... If there isn't, I'll be pretty disappointed." Roman said, laughing a little. "If there isn't any problems tonight then I'll probably go find something else to do."

he followed closely behind her still feeling a slight discomfort for burning her earlier even though it was an accedent

Roman said:
(( xDD ))
"Yeah that's true... If there isn't, I'll be pretty disappointed." Roman said, laughing a little. "If there isn't any problems tonight then I'll probably go find something else to do."
(what sucks is im like... hecka tall compared to the midgets in my school so everyone is scared of me even though im quiet unless you tick me off)

"well im just going to hope there is, anyways... lets go!" she said and smiled.

Roman said:

Alex blushed, seeing Yuki in his arms, "I-I totally didn't do this onon purpose! I didn't know it was you, I'm sorry!" He panicked.
Yuki looked up at him. "...Let me down..." she pouted. "And don't freak out haha at least I'm not half naked..."

LunaCrosby said:
(what sucks is im like... hecka tall compared to the midgets in my school so everyone is scared of me even though im quiet unless you tick me off)
"well im just going to hope there is, anyways... lets go!" she said and smiled.
(( I'm 5'9 so if you're taller than me I'll be scared too xDD jk jk ))

Roman stopped and stepped in Mal's way, "I have only one rule." He said, holding up his index finger.

--------

Nanne said:
Yuki looked up at him. "...Let me down..." she pouted. "And don't freak out haha at least I'm not half naked..."
Alex blushed even more, thinking about that very moment, "Yeah I guess you're right..." he said, before he began to walk. "I think I'll carry you back." He said.

*Somewhere in the city, an entire street covered in blood and corpses and also destroyed burning cars. Including a tank and military personnel being killed as their vehicles, even helicopters being destroyed by rockets and a very sharp blade as a girl finished the last of the military and pointed her blade at a 9 year old girl who was crying and holding her teddy bear. She stared at her emotionless before sheathing her blades and knelt down to only poke the kid on the forehead lightly still coldly staring at her*

''il only let you live since you are a kid. your innocence has not broken yet...''

*She said before grabbing her hand and walking down the street and going into the nearest and living police department as the police were armed pointing guns at her. They then lowered their guns when they saw the little girl as the girl who was holding her hand let go and patted the little girl on the back making her move a bit forward before the little girl looked up at her and hugged her leg quickly before pulling away and running to the adult cops*

Cops: ''y-your sparing us...?''

''only because shes a kid. her innocence doesn't seem to be broken yet so i spared her. you best take good care of her or il kill you''

*She said before leaving as the cop that was speaking fell to the ground putting a hand over his heart which was racing*

''she....Zenya...spared us......thank god...''

Roman said:
Roman stopped and stepped in Mal's way, "I have only one rule." He said, holding up his index finger.

--------

Alex blushed even more, thinking about that very moment, "Yeah I guess you're right..." he said, before he began to walk. "I think I'll carry you back." He said.
(nah i'd be scared of you xD )

"and that is?" she says and crosses her arms.

Roman said:

--------

"No..." she said as got down. She sat down on a rock and pouted again.

LunaCrosby said:
(nah i'd be scared of you xD )
"and that is?" she says and crosses her arms.
(( Well it's only natural to be scared of someone at my height... Not. If you were scared of me, I'd feel as tall as Shaq xDD ))

"Do. Not. Get. Hurt." Roman said, as serious as possible. "If you don't get hurt, everything will be fine, same goes for me as well."

----------

Nanne said:
"No..." she said as got down. She sat down on a rock and pouted again.
"Why not?" Alex asked as he looked at her, wondering if it gave her the weird feeling they get when they're close to one another.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya grabbed him hand and walked next to him happily
Ayen smiled at her briefly as he continued walking and gave her hand a small squeeze as he was think of which restaurant to go to.

Roman said:
(( Well it's only natural to be scared of someone at my height... Not. If you were scared of me, I'd feel as tall as Shaq xDD ))
"Do. Not. Get. Hurt." Roman said, as serious as possible. "If you don't get hurt, everything will be fine, same goes for me as well."

----------

"Why not?" Alex asked as he looked at her, wondering if it gave her the weird feeling they get when they're close to one another.
"I doubt I could get hurt... but what if I did?" she asks.

LunaCrosby said:
"I doubt I could get hurt... but what if I did?" she asks.
"Then whoever harmed you will regret the day they were born." Roman said, before turning around and heading outside.

Roman said:
"Then whoever harmed you will regret the day they were born." Roman said, before turning around and heading outside.
"I see, anyways off to do crime fighting thing!" she said and followed him.

LunaCrosby said:
"I see, anyways off to do crime fighting thing!" she said and followed him.
Roman chuckled, "Yeah, crime fighting is our new thing~ We should totally become like super heros or something." He said jokingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back