• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I guess not xDD I don't think I got a notification for it ))
Vanilla looked at the two as they rolled on the floor, slowly eating her ice cream. Chocola continued to roll frantically back and forth, soon accidently bumping into Elaena. "Oops! Sorry meow~"
((Notifications are poop sometimes ;-;, I understand))

Elaena shook her head and smiled "Its okay, I'll roll the other way~" she said nonchalantly as she continued to roll. The store owner just staring at them blankly as she stood behind the counter.

Amerikia1126 said:
"It's okay," Neri said. She was kind of bored and started to fold the napkins into different shapes. "Okay, fold left, then right. No, left again, and then.. umm..." She got annoyed with the napkin and threw it under the table. She saw a coin, a ketchup stain, and a stepped-on french fry. She sat back up and tapped her fingers on the table, wondering how long it would take for the food to be ready.
Andrew

"someone is getting bored" I said laughing as our food came. I just smiled. "sing and entertain us please" I tell the waiter as my eyes were red as I started eating as she started to sing a song for us. "she's sings good doesn't she" I asked her as I ate a fry while drinking my milkshake.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she looks at him with a tilted head unsure why the boy was blushing* "Oh no is cute boy hurt? his face all red."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai shook his head and cleared his throat a bit "N-No, I'm not hurt its okay"

Nonalaka said:
Moriko nodded as she went to the living room "Uhm, should I stand back? Will I get hit by anything if I don't or is this safe magic?" She questioned him, tugging at he sleeves a bit.
"Of course it's safe magic! We're indoors after all." Cecil said, laughing a little. He then looked at Moriko and smiled, "I think I'll start off small... Like making something appear!" Cecil said, making some flowers appear in his hands, "You can have these~"

Nonalaka said:
Kenai shook his head and cleared his throat a bit "N-No, I'm not hurt its okay"
"This is good yes yes yes no want wolf boy friend hurt this no good." *she smiles leaning into him happy he wasn't hurt*

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦As Asuka continued eating, she occasionally stole quick glances at Akira before picking up the glass of water and drinking some, then speaking afterwards. She then resumed eating the French toast❦...
"Do you want any of the food or did you eat beforehand?"
...♅Akira looked towards Asuka and replied, smiling lightly♅...

“ Hm? Oh, I'm not hungry, honey~ ”

tumblr_nd2w43Bewk1r4pxf8o1_500_zpsxm4sarqy.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji replied, his eyes opening slowlyΨ...
“ I believe it is.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: Well then *she holds out her hand and smiles slightly* I am Nyx. I hope you appreciate the human gesture I am practicing upon you though out of my nature *she says with a slight laugh*

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him, "The noise I just heard, you didn't hear it?"
Roland shook his head and sighed "No, not really..." he said softly

Mayyflower said:
"Um you sighed not too long ago" she says
Ayen smiled "but you're the one that was complaining about me sighing before~" he said playfully

Roman said:
"Of course it's safe magic! We're indoors after all." Cecil said, laughing a little. He then looked at Moriko and smiled, "I think I'll start off small... Like making something appear!" Cecil said, making some flowers appear in his hands, "You can have these~"
"Oh, good!" She giggled before looking at the flowers, the flowers in her hair changing all different colours like the ones he was holding "Thank you~" she said happily.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"This is good yes yes yes no want wolf boy friend hurt this no good." *she smiles leaning into him happy he wasn't hurt*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai smiled lightly "Thanks for your concern though" he said as a small figure had peeked around the doorframe momentarily before hiding, like they were being watched.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, good!" She giggled before looking at the flowers, the flowers in her hair changing all different colours like the ones he was holding "Thank you~" she said happily.

Kenai smiled lightly "Thanks for your concern though" he said as a small figure had peeked around the doorframe momentarily before hiding, like they were being watched.
"no problem cute wolf boy friend, this is nice be close to friend." she smiles wrapping her arms around him.

SoulofTobi said:

Ayen smiled "but you're the one that was complaining about me sighing before~" he said playfully
Dakota pursed her lips in thought lightly "...Really?, I must have imagined it then" she said rubbing the side of her face with her hand.

SoulofTobi said:

"Okay... I don't sigh every five minutes" she says wrapping her arms around ayen

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pursed her lips in thought lightly "...Really?, I must have imagined it then" she said rubbing the side of her face with her hand.
Roland accidentally sighed in relief before stepping away from the pile, unaware that one of the rings came out

Roman said:
"And I told you to shut up." Kaz said, frowning a little. "You aren't just any summon. You are Asuka's first summon... The one created and needed most. Now I'll be honest with you, it was a matter of time before others came into her life." He said, taking a seat next to her. "I doubt she'd ever forget you or anything..." he said. "As for me, I fell in love with a summon. A amazing summon at that... I'm glad I met you over any person that is human. I'm even happier that I have a relationship with you... But if you keep thinking of yourself as just a 'summon' then you won't see how the rest of us feel."
-----------

"Not as much as you do." Roman said. "As long as you are my daughters are happy I'm happy."
"then im just goung to have to force myself to be happy all the time" she says.

Nonalaka said:
((Notifications are poop sometimes ;-;, I understand))
Elaena shook her head and smiled "Its okay, I'll roll the other way~" she said nonchalantly as she continued to roll. The store owner just staring at them blankly as she stood behind the counter.
Chocola giggled and rolled back the way she came. Vanilla just stared before putting her ice cream down and rolling on the floor with them, her face indifferent. "Meow~ This is strange." "But fun, right Nilla?" Chocola asked. "We're having all sorts of fun!"

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"no problem cute wolf boy friend, this is nice be close to friend." she smiles wrapping her arms around him.

[/QUOTE]
Kenai's face was still a bit pink "Ahaha...yep..it is" he said as he spotted the figure in the corner of his eye "Stop hiding Rini, I can see you" he said as who was hiding behind the door emerged, revealing that it was a little girl with small antlers, much like a deer's, still slightly cowering behind the door at this new person in her home.

Mayyflower said:
"Okay... I don't sigh every five minutes" she says wrapping her arms around ayen
Ayen returned the hug and smiled "i don't either, i just do it more than the average person." he said before pecking her lips

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"so while we are walking we might as well tell each other about ourselves. What's your favorite color?" I asked him smiling.

Andrew

"I'm a vampire of course I love it tastes like sweets of chocolate to me. Sorry about kissing you couldn't control myself" I said smiling my face really red.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto chuckled a bit when he asked her that. "Blue, yours?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland accidentally sighed in relief before stepping away from the pile, unaware that one of the rings came out
Dakota heard the faint noise of the ring falling, looking at it as it rolled to the middle of the floor "....A ring?"

Nonalaka said:

"You're welcome~" Cecil said, smiling softly. He then thought for a moment as he made more stuff appear, "So, what's up with the flowers in your hair? I really like how they change into all those beautiful colors~"

------------

LunaCrosby said:
"then im just goung to have to force myself to be happy all the time" she says.
Romans chuckled, "If you want to~ I wouldn't suggest it though, your emotions are there for a reason, I'll just prefer to see you happy is all."

Nonalaka said:
Kenai's face was still a bit pink "Ahaha...yep..it is" he said as he spotted the figure in the corner of his eye "Stop hiding Rini, I can see you" he said as who was hiding behind the door emerged, revealing that it was a little girl with small antlers, much like a deer's, still slightly cowering behind the door at this new person in her home.
this one Rini? she nice like cute wolf boy friend?" she smiles looking to Rini

WeirdPrincess said:
Chocola giggled and rolled back the way she came. Vanilla just stared before putting her ice cream down and rolling on the floor with them, her face indifferent. "Meow~ This is strange." "But fun, right Nilla?" Chocola asked. "We're having all sorts of fun!"
Elaena then sat up "I feel dizzy now" she said as she looked between the two and chuckled lightly.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus ate his cereal silently. He seemed a bit tired still...
Ilaani made her cereal and sat back down, looking at him briefly, tilting her head "You sure you slept well?" She asked "Did you have any more nightmares last night?"

Jennete said:
Nyx: Well then *she holds out her hand and smiles slightly* I am Nyx. I hope you appreciate the human gesture I am practicing upon you though out of my nature *she says with a slight laugh*
...ΨKenji sat up and took her hands soon replying as he shook it, smiling slightlyΨ...

“ My name is Kenji~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back