• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Moriko tilted her head lightly "Really?, I highly doubt that" she said with a giggle "There must be something you'd like to do?"
Cecil chuckled, "Well... I do like to practice my magic when I'm alone. Maybe a few spells here and there.. If you want, you can join me."

TheDragoon said:
Nexus got out of the shower soon after she arrived at the dinner table. He dried off and got some new clothes on. He then went to the kitchen with a smile. "Morning Ilaani~" He said sweetly.
Ilaani yawned a little before hearing his voice, turning to face him "Good morning Nexus~" she said back happily to him with a smile.

Nanne said:
The prince chuckles, "Good. Thats great news." he turned around. "You will be discovering new things about yourself each and everyday you challenge yourself. I need to leave now. It was nice meeting you. I'm sorry I can't be of any more help but that is all they told me." and then he just walked away into the woods on the other side and disappeared. Yuki looked at Alex confused, "Two swords? When did that happen?" she asked curious.

Kanae looked up at him, "I'm okay...I guess I just need to rest." she said blushing a little. She got up slowly and laid back down on her bed.
"Well when you jumped on the rooftop last night, that dog ran at me and I instinctively raided my hands.... But two swords appeared out of nowhere." Alex told her. "Maybe I can do it again.... I'll just challenge myself like the prince said to."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland hesitated for a moment "oh you know.... stuff." he said as he went back to the other side of the counter
"Stuff?, can I see?" She asked as she tried to peek into the workshop behind from where she was sitting.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto jumped and slid his way down the ladder and landed on the ground safely. "Easy peasy~" He said teasingly.

Nexus had already made breakfast at this point and was taking a shower.
Jade

I just laughed a little smiling. "well follow me. It's going to be a long walk" I tell him walking towards the woods.

Amerikia1126 said:
"Okay..", Neri said with a sigh. What did he want now? So she looked in his eyes. They were, eyes.. that looked at things. They were umm.. nice eyes. Why did he want her to look at his eyes again? This was ridiculous. Neri began to look away.
Andrew

I wanted to control her mind but was against it with myself. Don't want to force her to do anything I thought but I turned her head towards me as I kissed her lips.

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled, "Well... I do like to practice my magic when I'm alone. Maybe a few spells here and there.. If you want, you can join me."
"Oh?" Moriko's hair flowers turned yellow, then pink "I'd like that" she said happily.

Nonalaka said:
"Stuff?, can I see?" She asked as she tried to peek into the workshop behind from where she was sitting.
Roland nervously chuckled then leaned to slightly blocked her view "you're now that interested in that stuff are you?" he asked looking at her

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
I just laughed a little smiling. "well follow me. It's going to be a long walk" I tell him walking towards the woods.

Andrew

I wanted to control her mind but was against it with myself. Don't want to force her to do anything I thought but I turned her head towards me as I kissed her lips.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto followed behind silently. He looked at all of the trees pretty leaves, admiring them.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani yawned a little before hearing his voice, turning to face him "Good morning Nexus~" she said back happily to him with a smile.
Nexus sat across from her and started eating his breakfast, cereal. "How did you sleep?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nervously chuckled then leaned to slightly blocked her view "you're now that interested in that stuff are you?" he asked looking at her
She smiled as she swung her legs forward and back as she sat "Hmm, well I thought I should make an effort to take a little interest in what you do for a living" she said "Also, I was just curious" she said furrowing her brows in confusion as he blocked her view.

Lumina said:
Lumina twirled some hair around her index finger, looking at Autumn.
"Well, I mean, if you think we should go we can..."

Sure it sounded like fun but she didn't want to make Autumn feel like she was obligated to do anything for her.

@Nonalaka which one of us owes a reply??))

------------

Violetta stood up and stretched a moment, grinning over at Takeshi. Suddenly her face screwed up for a minute and she sneezed, and she looked over at her boyfriend, looking a little different.

tumblr_nq6rbl6MMP1qa94xto1_500.gif

"Well, alright then. Shall we continue on?"

@Roman

----------

((I think that's errybody~))
Takeshi stood up and looked at Violetta, he then nodded and made a fist before relaxing his hand.

tumblr_mvai4oA4i41r3l8oao1_500.gif

"Yeah, though you might wanna take a look at yourself... You just changed... Alot."

Nonalaka said:
Kenai smiled back at him "You're Welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself"
*she grins and gives her friend a hug and leans into him after all she was sitting next to him* "Thanks your like the best Kenai."

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto followed behind silently. He looked at all of the trees pretty leaves, admiring them.

Nexus sat across from her and started eating his breakfast, cereal. "How did you sleep?" He asked.
Ilaani smiled "I slept pretty well, yourself?"

Nonalaka said:
She smiled as she swung her legs forward and back as she sat "Hmm, well I thought I should make an effort to take a little interest in what you do for a living" she said "Also, I was just curious" she said furrowing her brows in confusion as he blocked her view.
Roland sighed "well i guess it can be helped." he said softly as he straightened his back "just give me a moment to make sure everything is off." he said as he turned and walked into the workshop as turned off a few things and covered the pile of rings before calling out "come on in~"

Nonalaka said:
"Oh?" Moriko's hair flowers turned yellow, then pink "I'd like that" she said happily.
Cecil smiled and his hand out to her, "We can go to my dorm, I'm pretty sure my roommate isn't doing anything there so maybe you could meet him while we're there~"

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she grins and gives her friend a hug and leans into him after all she was sitting next to him* "Thanks your like the best Kenai."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai's face tinted a light pink which was barely visible "I wouldn't say the best, but thanks" he said with a soft chuckle.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled "I slept pretty well, yourself?"
Nexus rubbed the back of his head shyly, laughing lightly. "I guess I slept great, I didn't sleep terrible." He said jokingly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "well i guess it can be helped." he said softly as he straightened his back "just give me a moment to make sure everything is off." he said as he turned and walked into the workshop as turned off a few things and covered the pile of rings before calling out "come on in~"
"Alrighty ~" she said as she hopped off the counter and made her way into the workshop and looked around.

Roman said:
Takeshi stood up and looked at Violetta, he then nodded and made a fist before relaxing his hand.
tumblr_mvai4oA4i41r3l8oao1_500.gif

"Yeah, though you might wanna take a look at yourself... You just changed... Alot."
Violetta blinked, looking at Takeshi with a confused expression. What did he mean by "changed"?

"What're you talking about?"

She placed a hand on her hip, still looking at him.

Roman said:
Cecil smiled and his hand out to her, "We can go to my dorm, I'm pretty sure my roommate isn't doing anything there so maybe you could meet him while we're there~"
Moriko smiled as she took his hand "Alright, as long as he isn't scary or anything" she said with a small laugh.

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty ~" she said as she hopped off the counter and made her way into the workshop and looked around.
Roland smiled and put away various tools to their cabinets and shelf's and turned off the lamp at the table he was making the rings at then closed the large garage door and double checked that the car he was working on was still secured in it's place "well come to my workshop." he said playfully

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew

[/QUOTE]
Neri was surprised when Andrew kissed her. Didn't you only do that if they were drowning? "I wonder what you do when someone kisses you," she thought. She felt... she didn't know what she felt coming from Andrew, but it was sweet. Andrew pulled back and Neri asked, "Is that what blood tastes like? If it is, I don't get why you like it so much." So that was a kiss, huh? Neri decided she liked kisses.

Lumina said:
Violetta blinked, looking at Takeshi with a confused expression. What did he mean by "changed"?
"What're you talking about?"

She placed a hand on her hip, still looking at him.
Takeshi's sword appeared in his hand, "Take a look." He said, placing the blade to her face, so she could see her reflection. "Hmmm? See what I mean?"

-----------

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled as she took his hand "Alright, as long as he isn't scary or anything" she said with a small laugh.
Cecil chuckled as he began walking, "He isn't mean. Just very flirty... It's sort of his thing, being a Incubus and all."

Nonalaka said:
@Lumina found it :'D))
Yumi smiled, looking at Kanon for a moment before following along behind. Kanon didn't say anything, sticking her hands in her pockets as they walked. The older sister looked around at the scenery as they moved forward, noting just how pretty it was here. Reminded her a bit of home, actually. Glancing over at Yumi she wondered how her sister was taking all of this. Yumi wasn't as... strong-willed as herself, so she had no idea how suddenly moving away to come here was affecting her. Yumi was smiling following along behind Kairassi, so it probably wasn't too bad.

Jennete said:
Nyx: Most things are, are they not. Like how long we have been talking, when only one of us slightly knows the other? *she laughs a little*
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as a smile formed on his faceΨ...

“ Conversations among students usually last a while, don't they? It's only natural that we don't know much about each other~ ”

Nonalaka said:
Kenai's face tinted a light pink which was barely visible "I wouldn't say the best, but thanks" he said with a soft chuckle.
*she smiles seeming super content just to lean into Kenai and sigh contently* "I watched this on human folk flashing box but when human folk like each other they do this" *she kisses him lightly on the lips* "Right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back