• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Nyx: Mmm, it left me with more questions about this world and why so many powerful beings are on it... *she sat slowly next to him, looking up where it turned darker in the sky above her, her own little patch of night* Such as yourself and I....
...ΨKenji chuckled once more and replied to the femaleΨ...

“ Oh, it seems I've been found out~ ”

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blushed heavily as she kissed him back, her pace matching his as her arms slowly moved around his neck.
Nexus pulled away and started kissing her neck, losing himself in the moment. His blush was getting redder and hotter.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji chuckled once more and replied to the femaleΨ...
“ Oh, it seems I've been found out~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: I am always aware of the power strangers hold, though you really are familiar so you may not be as unknown to my past as I presume. To bad I do not remember as far back as when I knew of the Sanctums. All I know is my identity and my title. *she shrugs and smiles, looking at Kenji* What is someone like yourself doing on earth?

TheDragoon said:
Nexus pulled away and started kissing her neck, losing himself in the moment. His blush was getting redder and hotter.
Ilaani's blush remained as she began to tilt her head in response.

Nanne said:
The doctor smiled, "Congrats...your girl is pregnant." He turned around and walked away.
Diablo blinked and his eyes widened, suddenly going into a wild blush. "P-Pregnant...?" He asked himself. This was the most amazing news he had ever heard... He just needed to do one thing before that happened. He zipped out of the hospital in a blur of speed.

((Time skipping to later))

Diablo came to Kanae's hospital room as soon as the doctors would let him in. He slowly opened tho door. "Hey..." He said softly with a smile. He was holding something behind his back.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani's blush remained as she began to tilt her head in response.
Nexus pulled away so he could look at her better. "I-I'm sorry Ilaani... But I'm tired or waiting..." He said softly.

((Fade?))

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto looked at the flames jumping off her skin before shaking his head. "Umm... I think I'm good." He said as his Neko ears perked out, twitching.
Sarah

"But I can only fly you to the place we are going or do you want to walk there?" I asked him. Man thats going to be a long walk i thought. I looked at my watch as i sigh got 40 mintues left i thought.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"But I can only fly you to the place we are going or do you want to walk there?" I asked him. Man thats going to be a long walk i thought. I looked at my watch as i sigh got 40 mintues left i thought.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto laughed lightly. "I think I'll just walk, I don't wanna be set on fire please~" He said with a smirk. "And you don't think I can't keep up? I certainly can cutie~" He said teasing as he traced a finger along her chin.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo blinked and his eyes widened, suddenly going into a wild blush. "P-Pregnant...?" He asked himself. This was the most amazing news he had ever heard... He just needed to do one thing before that happened. He zipped out of the hospital in a blur of speed.

Diablo came to Kanae's hospital room as soon as the doctors would let him in. He slowly opened tho door. "Hey..." He said softly with a smile. He was holding something behind his back.

Nexus pulled away so he could look at her better. "I-I'm sorry Ilaani... But I'm tired or waiting..." He said softly.

((Fade?))
((Yup))

Nonalaka said:
Nexus woke up the next morning with Ilaani lying next to him in his bed. He let out a soft yawn before sitting up. He looked around the room before he got up and decided to make breakfast. He didn't wanna disturb Ilaani's nap.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus woke up the next morning with Ilaani lying next to him in his bed. He let out a soft yawn before sitting up. He looked around the room before he got up and decided to make breakfast. He didn't wanna disturb Ilaani's nap.
After a while longer Ilaani began to wake up, her eyes fluttering open as she sat up and sleepily looked around, letting out a yawn before she decided to get up and get changed.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto laughed lightly. "I think I'll just walk, I don't wanna be set on fire please~" He said with a smirk. "And you don't think I can't keep up? I certainly can cutie~" He said teasing as he traced a finger along her chin.
Sarah

I just blushed but smiled. "Yes you certainly can" i said smiling winking at him. "Just climb down by the ladder" i tell him pointing to a rose garden ladder as i flew to the ground standing there smiling as i made the fire disapper.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai blinked as he looked down at her "Sleeping now?, And I thought I fell asleep fast" he muttered quietly to himself "I can't take her home...I dunno where she lives" he sighed a little bit as he began to carry her back to his own house.
*Crystal slept like a little baby the entire time the girl very energetic but when she needed sleep it came fast and hard*

Roland tossed another ring into a pile making a small metallic *ting* "I can't seem to make something that compares to her." he said with a sigh as he stood up and went to the front of his shop where customers could walk in and leaned on the counter.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal slept like a little baby the entire time the girl very energetic but when she needed sleep it came fast and hard*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai carried her the whole way home, not that it was a problem, she was pretty light to carry, eventually reaching his home and going inside he set Crystal down gently on his bed so she could rest comfortably. "She must have been really exhausted..." he muttered quietly to himself.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
I just blushed but smiled. "Yes you certainly can" i said smiling winking at him. "Just climb down by the ladder" i tell him pointing to a rose garden ladder as i flew to the ground standing there smiling as i made the fire disapper.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto jumped and slid his way down the ladder and landed on the ground safely. "Easy peasy~" He said teasingly.

Nonalaka said:
After a while longer Ilaani began to wake up, her eyes fluttering open as she sat up and sleepily looked around, letting out a yawn before she decided to get up and get changed.
Nexus had already made breakfast at this point and was taking a shower.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland tossed another ring into a pile making a small metallic *ting* "I can't seem to make something that compares to her." he said with a sigh as he stood up and went to the front of his shop where customers could walk in and leaned on the counter.
@Nonalaka
After a while the sound of the door opening could be heard as Dakota entered the store, looking around a little "Hello~" she called happily "I thought I'd stop by" she said with a smile as she looked over at him "Huh, What's wrong Roy?, you seemed bummed" she said tilting her head as she looked at him leaning against the counter.

Jennete said:
Nyx: I am always aware of the power strangers hold, though you really are familiar so you may not be as unknown to my past as I presume. To bad I do not remember as far back as when I knew of the Sanctums. All I know is my identity and my title. *she shrugs and smiles, looking at Kenji* What is someone like yourself doing on earth?
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...

“ What am I doing here? Relaxing, I guess~ ”

Nonalaka said:
After a while the sound of the door opening could be heard as Dakota entered the store, looking around a little "Hello~" she called happily "I thought I'd stop by" she said with a smile as she looked over at him "Huh, What's wrong Roy?, you seemed bummed" she said tilting her head as she looked at him leaning against the counter.
Roland looked at her and smiled "Oh, well, it's nothing." he said with a nodded as he stretched a little as he walked around the counter "how's your day been Dakota?" he asked happily

Nonalaka said:
Kenai carried her the whole way home, not that it was a problem, she was pretty light to carry, eventually reaching his home and going inside he set Crystal down gently on his bed so she could rest comfortably. "She must have been really exhausted..." he muttered quietly to himself.
*and a couple hours later she wakes up and blinks looking around as she wasn't in her own bed at all which was strange enough for her but the fact she didn't quite remember how she got here......well at least yet you know how people are when they are just waking up*

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto jumped and slid his way down the ladder and landed on the ground safely. "Easy peasy~" He said teasingly.

Nexus had already made breakfast at this point and was taking a shower.
Ilaani eventually made her way downstairs looking around a bit wondering where Nexus was before hearing the shower running, now knowing where he was she made her way to the fridge as she looked through it, pouring herself a glass of orange juice and sitting down, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland looked at her and smiled "Oh, well, it's nothing." he said with a nodded as he stretched a little as he walked around the counter "how's your day been Dakota?" he asked happily
"Nothing?" She raised a brow but didn't question him further, assuming that maybe he was just tired from all the preparation to open the store or something. She smiled happily "My day has been pretty good so far, yours?" She asked with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
"Nothing?" She raised a brow but didn't question him further, assuming that maybe he was just tired from all the preparation to open the store or something. She smiled happily "My day has been pretty good so far, yours?" She asked with a smile.
Roland smiled "It's been alright, i also found out there's enough room left in the top of the shop for a good sized apartment." he said happily as he looked slightly up

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*and a couple hours later she wakes up and blinks looking around as she wasn't in her own bed at all which was strange enough for her but the fact she didn't quite remember how she got here......well at least yet you know how people are when they are just waking up*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai, in the meantime, had left the room after putting her in there and was now in the living room laying on the couch, doing what he was best at, napping, he seemingly dozed off waiting for her to wake up.

TheDragoon said:

((Fade?))
Kanae looked over at she was dressed up in her regular clothes a little frustrated. "Hey...." she said as she looked up at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back