• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani took the necklace and smiled at him "Thank you Nexus" she said before giving him a kiss on the cheek "You're so sweet~" she said happily.

((I think you owe me one :'D))
((Do you remember what you said cuz I don't ;- ;) )

Nyx:*she sighed walking around in this school courtyard where she had woken up in front of a strange witch. She still had no clue why she, the Greek Goddess of Night, one of the original gods, one who created all the other Greek gods was doomed to walk on her daughter Gea's kingdom of earth. And why did she sense Sanctums, her creators here as well? What was it about this place, crawling with adorable little weak humans that attracted powerful beings here. She looked around and sighed finally smiling* I suppose I will never have the pleasure of the answer being in my knowledge.

tumblr_ma8s1nNsxP1ql09suo1_500.gif

@Fukushima Akira

Lumina said:
Lumina twirled some hair around her index finger, looking at Autumn.
"Well, I mean, if you think we should go we can..."

Sure it sounded like fun but she didn't want to make Autumn feel like she was obligated to do anything for her.

@Nonalaka which one of us owes a reply??))

------------

Violetta stood up and stretched a moment, grinning over at Takeshi. Suddenly her face screwed up for a minute and she sneezed, and she looked over at her boyfriend, looking a little different.

tumblr_nq6rbl6MMP1qa94xto1_500.gif

"Well, alright then. Shall we continue on?"

@Roman

----------

((I think that's errybody~))
Ken squealed and threw off the dragon head, running over to Lilliana. "Lily! Lilliana! Lily! Speak to me!" He squealed, almost in tears because he was the reason he tripped.

Yuto was asleep with Noir, so he didn't hear.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani took the necklace and smiled at him "Thank you Nexus" she said before giving him a kiss on the cheek "You're so sweet~" she said happily.

((I think you owe me one :'D))
Nexus blushed a little more before he smiled back. "Well it's sweet of you to say that~" He said back. "I was hoping you'd like it, so it makes me really happy that you like it..."

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked at the building before shaking her head "That's not a sweet shop, but its close, its an icecream shop!" She said happily with a nod "We could get ice cream, right?" She said as she looked at both if them and smiled.
Kairassi giggled as she looked between them both "Well then, let's get going!" She said excitedly as she raised an arm in the air, she then began to walk towards the door, motioning for them to follow.
@Lumina found it :'D))

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto blinked. "What kind of fun?" He asked, not really phased by getting kissed on the cheek at all. After all, Ikuto was Ikuto.
Sarah

"Well just any type of fun" i said smiling. "Just follow me sadly I don't have the power to teleport so we are going to have to walk there. Come on" i said grabbing the guy's hand pulling him along to my house.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and picked up the tray with one of his hands, soon holding it out towards her and replying♅...
“ Here you go~ Enjoy~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled gratefully and nodded before she took the tray from his hands, speaking once before she began to eat the food❦...

"Thanks~"

tumblr_moxdrpizIR1sxrzyvo1_400.gif

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"Well just any type of fun" i said smiling. "Just follow me sadly I don't have the power to teleport so we are going to have to walk there. Come on" i said grabbing the guy's hand pulling him along to my house.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto sighed. "Now you know how I feel. I get everywhere by foot..." He said before laughing lightly. He did wonder, where exactly she was taking him.

TheDragoon said:
Ken squealed and threw off the dragon head, running over to Lilliana. "Lily! Lilliana! Lily! Speak to me!" He squealed, almost in tears because he was the reason he tripped.
Yuto was asleep with Noir, so he didn't hear.

Nexus blushed a little more before he smiled back. "Well it's sweet of you to say that~" He said back. "I was hoping you'd like it, so it makes me really happy that you like it..."
"Well of course I like it, its beautiful!, and more importantly, its from you" she said as she smiled at him happily.

Lumina said:
Lumina twirled some hair around her index finger, looking at Autumn.
"Well, I mean, if you think we should go we can..."

Sure it sounded like fun but she didn't want to make Autumn feel like she was obligated to do anything for her.

@Nonalaka which one of us owes a reply??))

------------

Violetta stood up and stretched a moment, grinning over at Takeshi. Suddenly her face screwed up for a minute and she sneezed, and she looked over at her boyfriend, looking a little different.

tumblr_nq6rbl6MMP1qa94xto1_500.gif

"Well, alright then. Shall we continue on?"

@Roman

----------

((I think that's errybody~))
Autumn just smiled brightly at her, happy that she could take Lumina there. She hadn't been there in a while and almost forgot what it was like, so she didn't feel obligated to take her at all. Autumn partly wanted to go for herself and for Lumina.

"It'll be really fun, I promise!"

Nonalaka said:
"Well of course I like it, its beautiful!, and more importantly, its from you" she said as she smiled at him happily.
Nexus smiled more, his blushed becoming heavy before he leaned in and kissed her.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus smiled more, his blushed becoming heavy before he leaned in and kissed her.
Ilaani blushed lightly herself as she kissed him back softly, moving in a bit closer to him.

Jennete said:
Nyx:*she sighed walking around in this school courtyard where she had woken up in front of a strange witch. She still had no clue why she, the Greek Goddess of Night, one of the original gods, one who created all the other Greek gods was doomed to walk on her daughter Gea's kingdom of earth. And why did she sense Sanctums, her creators here as well? What was it about this place, crawling with adorable little weak humans that attracted powerful beings here. She looked around and sighed finally smiling* I suppose I will never have the pleasure of the answer being in my knowledge.
tumblr_ma8s1nNsxP1ql09suo1_500.gif

@Fukushima Akira
...ΨKenji soon heard a voice being emitted from nearby, prompting him to open one of his eyes. He looked at the female who seemed to be talking to herself, shortly before talking to her in a teasing toneΨ...

“ Talking to yourself?~ ”

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blushed lightly herself as she kissed him back softly, moving in a bit closer to him.
Nexus kissed her back deeply, scooting in a bit himself. He wanted to be as close as possible to Ilaani.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji soon heard a voice being emitted from nearby, prompting him to open one of his eyes. He looked at the female who seemed to be talking to herself, shortly before talking to her in a teasing toneΨ...

[/QUOTE]
Nyx:*her head shoots up with curiosity and she tilts it, her gaze finding the male who had spoken* Yes, but most of my dialogue was in my head. *she smiles kindly at the stranger, sensing something familiar*

TheDragoon said:
Nexus shook his head as he handed her the necklace. "I-I didn't know how else to repay you for feeling such wonderful feelings... I don't think this will be thanks enough... But at least it's something..." He said softly, blushing lightly as he smiled.

Diablo shrugged. "I guess I returned after 3 months... Why?" He asked.
"Has it been about 3-6 weeks already?" he asked.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto sighed. "Now you know how I feel. I get everywhere by foot..." He said before laughing lightly. He did wonder, where exactly she was taking him.
Sarah

"Well then good cause we are going to my house. I want to show you something awesome" i tell him smiling. When we made it to my house I knocked on the door as my father answered. "Sarah why aren't you in school?" Asked my dad. "Jade skipped school so I came here to have fun with my new friend come on in ikuto" i said going inside before my dad could say anything.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"Well then good cause we are going to my house. I want to show you something awesome" i tell him smiling. When we made it to my house I knocked on the door as my father answered. "Sarah why aren't you in school?" Asked my dad. "Jade skipped school so I came here to have fun with my new friend come on in ikuto" i said going inside before my dad could say anything.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto waved a little at her dad as he was pulled in. Everybody pretty much skipped school nowadays, so it wasn't a big deal to him.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus kissed her back deeply, scooting in a bit himself. He wanted to be as close as possible to Ilaani.
Ilaani blushed a bit more as he moved closer to her, continuing to kiss him back a bit deeper than before.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled gratefully and nodded before she took the tray from his hands, speaking once before she began to eat the food❦...
"Thanks~"

tumblr_moxdrpizIR1sxrzyvo1_400.gif
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...

“ You're more than welcome~ ”

-----------------------------

Jennete said:
Nyx:*her head shoots up with curiosity and she tilts it, her gaze finding the male who had spoken* Yes, but most of my dialogue was in my head. *she smiles kindly at the stranger, sensing something familiar*
...ΨKenji chuckled slightly and replied, soon closing his eyesΨ...

“ I see~ Was the conversation fun? ”

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blushed a bit more as he moved closer to her, continuing to kiss him back a bit deeper than before.
Nexus wrapped his arms around her as he laid them both down on the couch, kissing her more passionate than he ever had before, slipping his tongue in past her teeth at the same time.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...
“ You're more than welcome~ ”

-----------------------------

...ΨKenji chuckled slightly and replied, soon closing his eyesΨ...

“ I see~ Was the conversation fun? ”

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: Mmm, it left me with more questions about this world and why so many powerful beings are on it... *she sat slowly next to him, looking up where it turned darker in the sky above her, her own little patch of night* Such as yourself and I....

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto waved a little at her dad as he was pulled in. Everybody pretty much skipped school nowadays, so it wasn't a big deal to him.
Sarah

"Ok now that we are here. Lets go have some fun follow me" i said smirking evilly. I just ran upstaries smiling towards the roof as i sat on it. I looked out to towards the woods as i smiled. Then i burst into flames as i jumped off the room creating wings as i flew up towards ikuto. "Grab my hand" i tell him smiling holding out my hand.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus wrapped his arms around her as he laid them both down on the couch, kissing her more passionate than he ever had before, slipping his tongue in past her teeth at the same time.
Ilaani blushed heavily as she kissed him back, her pace matching his as her arms slowly moved around his neck.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"Ok now that we are here. Lets go have some fun follow me" i said smirking evilly. I just ran upstaries smiling towards the roof as i sat on it. I looked out to towards the woods as i smiled. Then i burst into flames as i jumped off the room creating wings as i flew up towards ikuto. "Grab my hand" i tell him smiling holding out my hand.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto looked at the flames jumping off her skin before shaking his head. "Umm... I think I'm good." He said as his Neko ears perked out, twitching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back