• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods at this with a big smile* "Okay Kenai I don't know what an ice cream is though is it good?"

[/QUOTE]
Kenai smiled "Yeah, Ice cream is really good, there are all kinds of nice flavours, though its cold so if you eat it too quick you give yourself brain freeze" he said with a nod before standing up "C'mon, let's go"

*she nods at this seeming okay with this and taking his arm and going with him* "What's a brain freeze it doesn't sound very fun though."

"Brain freeze isn't fun" he said shaking his head "When you eat cold food to quickly, you get a pain in your head, but only if you eat too fast" he explained as they left the theatre, he couldn't help but smile to himself a little, although people really werent his thing, he really didn't mind helping this girl wolf girl understand the human world, In fact, he was starting to enjoy it.

Nonalaka said:
"Brain freeze isn't fun" he said shaking his head "When you eat cold food to quickly, you get a pain in your head, but only if you eat too fast" he explained as they left the theatre, he couldn't help but smile to himself a little, although people really werent his thing, he really didn't mind helping this girl wolf girl understand the human world, In fact, he was starting to enjoy it.
"Oh then Crystal no eat cold food too quick unless really tasty then Crystal devour good yes yes yes, yum yum yum." she seems to be enjoying Kenai's company as well as she was finally learning more of humanity and it's things.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"Oh then Crystal no eat cold food too quick unless really tasty then Crystal devour good yes yes yes, yum yum yum." she seems to be enjoying Kenai's company as well as she was finally learning more of humanity and it's things.

[/QUOTE]
Kenai laughed "If I think you're going too fast I'll warn you, Alright?"

"Okay Kenai friend, Crystal trust cute boy to warn her if she gonna make cold food hurt her, crystal no like be hurt...no like big bang sticks either....hurt Crystal parent's." she nods at this seeming serious.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"Okay Kenai friend, Crystal trust cute boy to warn her if she gonna make cold food hurt her, crystal no like be hurt...no like big bang sticks either....hurt Crystal parent's." she nods at this seeming serious.

[/QUOTE]
Kenai furrowed his brows lightly and frowned "....big bang sticks?" He turned his head to look at her "You mean guns?"

"Yes yes, yes big bad men in plant like suits shot and kill Crystal parents with big bang sticks Crystal get mad and tear them apart then was able become Crystal girl, no like big bang sticks now they scare Crystal."

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"Yes yes, yes big bad men in plant like suits shot and kill Crystal parents with big bang sticks Crystal get mad and tear them apart then was able become Crystal girl, no like big bang sticks now they scare Crystal."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai frowned "I uhm, I'm sorry for your loss" he said apologetically "But you're safe here, no one will shoot you" he said said in a more optimistic tone.

*she nods at this hugging Kenai* "Crystal know bang sticks won't hurt Crystal, Crystal heal real quick all boom sticks will do is make Crystal mad and nobody like Crystal when Crystal get mad, she tear folks apart"

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods at this hugging Kenai* "Crystal know bang sticks won't hurt Crystal, Crystal heal real quick all boom sticks will do is make Crystal mad and nobody like Crystal when Crystal get mad, she tear folks apart"

[/QUOTE]
"Well then I'll try not to make you mad, I don't want to be torn apart" he said laughing lightly.

Nonalaka said:
"Well then I'll try not to make you mad, I don't want to be torn apart" he said laughing lightly.
*Crystal hugs Kenai close and grins to him kindly* "Crystal would never hurt wolf boy friend no no no, Crystal like Kenai too much to hurt friend."

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal hugs Kenai close and grins to him kindly* "Crystal would never hurt wolf boy friend no no no, Crystal like Kenai too much to hurt friend."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai chuckled as he hugged her back lightly for a moment "Well that's good to hear" he said with a nod "Oh, look were at the ice cream shop, its just over there" he said pointing.

*she nods at this and yawns before looking back to him* "Can ice cream wait tell tomorrow this wolf need sleep been long night for Crystal need pass out," and before he could do anything she was already beginning to doze into his arms* @Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods at this and yawns before looking back to him* "Can ice cream wait tell tomorrow this wolf need sleep been long night for Crystal need pass out," and before he could do anything she was already beginning to doze into his arms* @Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Kenai blinked as he looked down at her "Sleeping now?, And I thought I fell asleep fast" he muttered quietly to himself "I can't take her home...I dunno where she lives" he sighed a little bit as he began to carry her back to his own house.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto blinked, a bit surprised by the sudden transformation. "Ikuto, and your name?" He asked, smirking. He obviously wasn't stupid about the supernatural. He knew his facts. This was indeed, not Jade.
Sarah

"I'm sarah nice to meet you ikuto your name sounds cute" i tell him smiling as i looked around me. Ugh where my stupid brother go proably went to go flirt with some girl again I thought. "Want to have some fun with me?" I asked him smiling as I kissed his cheek.

Nanne said:
"I'm just a messenger for now...have you been noticing any changes happening to you?" he asked.
Alex looked at his hands and nodded then back at the prince. "Well it isn't everyday a guy makes two swords appear in his hands out of nowhere." He said, laughing lightly.

-----------

Nonalaka said:
Moriko nodded "He tries his best when I meet someone not very nice, I mean, he's a fluffy bunny, there's not much he can do, but he has bitten people" she said with a small giggle "But he left, he never does that unless he knows I'm safe...he's kinda like a tiny, fluffy older brother" she laughed before hearing him as what to do next, she hummed in thought for a bit "Well...why don't we do something you'd like this time?" She asked with a smile.
"It's not like he's bad or anything, so he's pretty cool to me. I just hope I don't slip up and end up with a bite on my arm." Cecil said with a high tee chuckle. "Well, I don't really like to do much..."

Roman said:
Alex looked at his hands and nodded then back at the prince. "Well it isn't everyday a guy makes two swords appear in his hands out of nowhere." He said, laughing lightly.
-----------

"It's not like he's bad or anything, so he's pretty cool to me. I just hope I don't slip up and end up with a bite on my arm." Cecil said with a high tee chuckle. "Well, I don't really like to do much..."
Moriko tilted her head lightly "Really?, I highly doubt that" she said with a giggle "There must be something you'd like to do?"

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Sarah
"I'm sarah nice to meet you ikuto your name sounds cute" i tell him smiling as i looked around me. Ugh where my stupid brother go proably went to go flirt with some girl again I thought. "Want to have some fun with me?" I asked him smiling as I kissed his cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto blinked. "What kind of fun?" He asked, not really phased by getting kissed on the cheek at all. After all, Ikuto was Ikuto.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "well, that's a first, maybe water isn't bothering you anymore." he said hopefully as he dried himself with the towel
Amaya Dried her body and her hair and wrapped the towel around herself. "Maybe" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka opened her mouth to say something before her stomach growled and she laughed a little❦...
"Sounds amazing! Especially the French toast, those are always good~"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and sat down on the best beside Asuka. He spoke, a large smile appearing on his face♅...

“ I'm glad~ French toast is the best thing to wake up to, besides you~ ”

Nanne said:
Kanae blushed. "I'm a little tired...but still I want to go get some water and a snack." she said as she stood up slowly. She took a few steps and then fell down.
Diablo used his super speed to whip around the bed and catch her before she fell. "Are you ok? You don't look so good..." He said softly. "I can get the water and a snack for you if you like..."

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked "O-Oh?, I-I uhm ...no...I meant no loneliness because I was hanging out with you..." she said as she blushed and twiddled her thumbs "A-As for the moving in part....I guess i-if you want me to, I could?..." she said quietly.
Nexus blushed a little more now looking away. "I... I would love it but... I need to know its ok with you..." He said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back