• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino gave a small wave as he left before standing up, "To uncomfortable down here... Time to hit the roof." She said quietly before moving out a little and jumping up, soon landing softly on the rooftop. Yoshino slowly layed back with her arms behind her head, staring at the sky before her eyes slowly closed where she eventually she eventually fell asleep.

...❦Asuka laughed again as she watched him fall on to the bed, soon talking as she sat on it before falling back on the soft pillows❦...

"Are you that tired? Though I do have to admit this is very comfortable~"
(( We can leave them xP ))

Roman said:
Alex nodded and laid there with her, "Yeah... This is good enough for me." He said with a smile.
Yuki smiled softly. "It's a little late...if you want you can stay...for the night..." she said before she blushed a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed again as she watched him fall on to the bed, soon talking as she sat on it before falling back on the soft pillows❦...

"Are you that tired? Though I do have to admit this is very comfortable~"
...♅Akira rolled over so that he was facing Asuka. He replied, a slight smile forming on his face♅...

“ Yeah~ Our bed is so comfortable right now, so it makes me even more tired~ ”

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled softly. "It's a little late...if you want you can stay...for the night..." she said before she blushed a little.
Alex chuckled, "It can't be that late." He said, grabbing his phone. He looked at the time and blinked, "Oh... It is late." He muttered. Alex then looked at Yuki, "Where would I sleep?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira rolled over so that he was facing Asuka. He replied, a slight smile forming on his face♅...
“ Yeah~ Our bed is so comfortable right now, so it makes me even more tired~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka giggled quietly as she looked at Akira before letting out a small yawn, using her hand to cover her mouth as she did. She then closed her eyes and smiled a little as she snuggled into the pillow, speaking softly❦...

"I'll have to agree with you there~ I'm even sleepier then before..."

Roman said:
Alex chuckled, "It can't be that late." He said, grabbing his phone. He looked at the time and blinked, "Oh... It is late." He muttered. Alex then looked at Yuki, "Where would I sleep?" He asked.
Yuki got up and tried looking for a spare bed or something but she couldn't find one. She turned to face him, "You could sleep on my bed. I am a werewolf after all so I can sleep almost anywhere in my normal wolf form..."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka giggled quietly as she looked at Akira before letting out a small yawn, using her hand to cover her mouth as she did. She then closed her eyes and smiled a little as she snuggled into the pillow, speaking softly❦...
"I'll have to agree with you there~ I'm even sleepier then before..."
...♅Akira smiled and closed his eyes, shortly before putting one of his arms around Asuka and moving closer to her. He spoke♅...

“ Then why don't we sleep?~ ”

Nanne said:
Yuki got up and tried looking for a spare bed or something but she couldn't find one. She turned to face him, "You could sleep on my bed. I am a werewolf after all so I can sleep almost anywhere in my normal wolf form..."
Alex shook his head and laughed a little, "It's your bed, I shouldn't sleep in someone else's bed." He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and closed his eyes, shortly before putting one of his arms around Asuka and moving closer to her. He spoke♅...
“ Then why don't we sleep?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded shortly and let out one more small yawn, speaking tiredly afterwards before drifting off to sleep❦...

"Okay... Goodnight~"

Roman said:
Alex shook his head and laughed a little, "It's your bed, I shouldn't sleep in someone else's bed." He said.
Yuki smiled, "But....then let's just sleep in the same bed..." she said as she jumped onto the bed and got comfortable. She already felt so comfortable with him being around she hugged him, "Good Night!" she said then blushed and closed her eyes.

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled, "But....then let's just sleep in the same bed..." she said as she jumped onto the bed and got comfortable. She already felt so comfortable with him being around she hugged him, "Good Night!" she said then blushed and closed her eyes.
Alex smiled a little and nodded, "Goodnight~" he said, before laying down, facing the opposite way as he soon fell asleep.

(( Time skip? ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded shortly and let out one more small yawn, speaking tiredly afterwards before drifting off to sleep❦...
"Okay... Goodnight~"
...♅Akira replied shortly before he fell asleep♅...

“ Goodnight~ ”

...♅Akira woke up eight hours later and got up, soon making his way downstairs. He went to the kitchen and began preparing breakfast, shortly before placing it onto the plate. He then placed the plate onto the tray and poured a glass of water, soon placing it beside the food. He walked back upstairs and placed the tray onto the bedside cabinet, soon manifesting a bouquet of roses within his hands. He spoke to himself quietly♅...

“ This is how you do it, right..? ”

...♅Akira then placed his hand onto Asuka's shoulder and shook her gently, soon talking in a gentle tone as the bouquet rustled slightly♅...

Suki-chan~

Roman said:
Alex smiled a little and nodded, "Goodnight~" he said, before laying down, facing the opposite way as he soon fell asleep.
(( Time skip? ))
((Yeah...haha))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied shortly before he fell asleep♅...
“ Goodnight~ ”

...♅Akira woke up eight hours later and got up, soon making his way downstairs. He went to the kitchen and began preparing breakfast, shortly before placing it onto the plate. He then placed the plate onto the tray and poured a glass of water, soon placing it beside the food. He walked back upstairs and placed the tray onto the bedside cabinet, soon manifesting a bouquet of roses within his hands. He spoke to himself quietly♅...

“ This is how you do it, right..? ”

...♅Akira then placed his hand onto Asuka's shoulder and shook her gently, soon talking in a gentle tone as the bouquet rustled slightly♅...

Suki-chan~

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka felt herself being shaken awake and slowly opened her eyes, soon blinking a few times as she hummed a little❦...

"Hm?"

...❦Asuka gazed up at Akira before noticing a bouquet of roses in his hands and looked around to see a tray of food beside her before she blinked again, now a little curious. Sitting up, she rubbed at her eye a little tiredly before asking in a quiet tone❦...

"What's all this for?"

Nanne said:
((Yeah...haha))
Alex yawned quietly as he slowly began to wake up. He slowly opened his eyes, remaining in the spot he was in, too tired to check and see if Yuki was still asleep or awoke.

Roman said:
Alex yawned quietly as he slowly began to wake up. He slowly opened his eyes, remaining in the spot he was in, too tired to check and see if Yuki was still asleep or awoke.
A white wolf popped up in front of Alex. "Morning Alex! I found a deer this morning and he said he wanted to meet you." she told him telepathically. It was Yuki in her normal wolf form.

Nanne said:
A white wolf popped up in front of Alex. "Morning Alex! I found a deer this morning and he said he wanted to meet you." she told him telepathically. It was Yuki in her normal wolf form.
Alex jumped a little when Yuki popped up out of nowhere in her wolf form. He then sighed when he found out it was her. "A deer?" He asked, as he sat up, and stretched. "What would a deer want with me?" He asked

Roman said:
Alex jumped a little when Yuki popped up out of nowhere in her wolf form. He then sighed when he found out it was her. "A deer?" He asked, as he sat up, and stretched. "What would a deer want with me?" He asked
"I don't know...but he's not just a deer he's the prince which is pretty crazy. I don't even know how he found me." she said as she started twirling around in her wolf form. "Come on! There's no time to waste." she said and walked away.

Nanne said:
"I don't know...but he's not just a deer he's the prince which is pretty crazy. I don't even know how he found me." she said as she started twirling around in her wolf form. "Come on! There's no time to waste." she said and walked away.
Alex nodded and hopped up, quickly stretching. He then grabbed his sweater and pulled it on as he ran out of the garage, behind Yuki. "Hold on!" He called as he rushed out after her.

Roman said:
Alex nodded and hopped up, quickly stretching. He then grabbed his sweater and pulled it on as he ran out of the garage, behind Yuki. "Hold on!" He called as he rushed out after her.
She ran into the woods and started to howl. Only a couple of seconds went by before she got a response from the prince calling out for her. "This way! Haha"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka felt herself being shaken awake and slowly opened her eyes, soon blinking a few times as she hummed a little❦...
"Hm?"

...❦Asuka gazed up at Akira before noticing a bouquet of roses in his hands and looked around to see a tray of food beside her before she blinked again, now a little curious. Sitting up, she rubbed at her eye a little tiredly before asking in a quiet tone❦...

"What's all this for?"
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and replied, laughing lightly♅...

“ Hm? I read online that women like breakfast in bed, as well as flowers, so I tried it out~ ”

tumblr_np2mkrXNXE1td0yeeo1_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
She ran into the woods and started to howl. Only a couple of seconds went by before she got a response from the prince calling out for her. "This way! Haha"
Alex continued to run, without stopping, since he was still a few feet behind Yuki. As he ran, bmhe noticed he was running a little faster than usual, not only that but he wasn't out of breath either... Maybe he was finally discovering his abilities. "Right behind you!" He said, laughing little.

Roman said:
Alex continued to run, without stopping, since he was still a few feet behind Yuki. As he ran, bmhe noticed he was running a little faster than usual, not only that but he wasn't out of breath either... Maybe he was finally discovering his abilities. "Right behind you!" He said, laughing little.
Yuki jumped a huge boulder and stopped waiting for him to catch up. She looked for Alex. "You just need to jump this huge boulder and we'll be able to go in the meadow!" she told him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and replied, laughing lightly♅...
“ Hm? I read online that women like breakfast in bed, as well as flowers, so I tried it out~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka set her hands down in her lap and smiled a little as she spoke❦...

"Oh~ Well that's sweet of you."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka set her hands down in her lap and smiled a little as she spoke❦...
"Oh~ Well that's sweet of you."
...♅Akira blushed lightly and spoke, rubbing the back of his head♅...

“ Well thank you~ It's my first time doing something like this, so I didn't know how I should exactly initiate the breakfast in bed thing~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back