• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira did the same, soon placing Hikari into her bed and pulling the covers over her. He replied as he planted a soft kiss onto her forehead, soon turning to Kioko and doing the same♅...
“ Only the best for my baby girls~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled softly before she kissed both Hikari and Kioko's cheeks gently, soon slowly pulling the covers over Kioko then stepping back some❦...

"You're right~ Hehe, watching you with Hikari and Kioko is cute."

Nanne said:
Yuki sat up right still on top of him, "Blush? You mean turn red? Wait...attractive..." she said before turning bright red. She buried her face in his chest once again, "You're doing it again!...Now my face feels hot and my stomach feels weird..." she said.
Alex blushed even more, before rolling over so he was looking down at Yuki, "Yes attractive... And you're not the only one with a weird feeling in their stomach." He said

Roman said:
"The only reason you're even used to being alone is because of my absence. Along with that Asuka you told me about, am I wrong?" Kaz asked, closing his eyes as he stood there.
---------

Roman smiled, "Good." He said, smiling warmly.
"You aren't wrong..." Yoshino said softly. "Though I haven't seen her longer then I haven't seen you~"

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
I watched as the waitress left smiling. "So want to have some fun. Like my type of fun" i said smiling holding her hand.

Jade

My face was getting even redder as i smiled shyly. Crab I'm supossed to be firguing out a way out of here. It's almost noon crab i thought. "Do you k k know the way out of h h here" i said nervous as I looked around.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto blinked as he watched Jade's face get redder. "Umm... Are you ok? Your really red..." He said, poking her cheek. "Oh and yeah, I know the way out~"

WeirdPrincess said:
"You aren't wrong..." Yoshino said softly. "Though I haven't seen her longer then I haven't seen you~"
"I know." Kaz said, putting his hands behind his back. "Did she leave a note or anything when she left? A message of any sort?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled softly before she kissed both Hikari and Kioko's cheeks gently, soon slowly pulling the covers over Kioko then stepping back some❦...
"You're right~ Hehe, watching you with Hikari and Kioko is cute."
...♅Akira continued to look down at Hikari and Kioko as he watched Asuka kiss their cheeks. He replied to Asuka, his smile remaining♅...

“ Huh? What do you mean? ”

tumblr_mnnf3pRcsb1s0o336o1_500_zps2rboksp2.gif

Roman said:
Alex blushed even more, before rolling over so he was looking down at Yuki, "Yes attractive... And you're not the only one with a weird feeling in their stomach." He said
Yuki looked up him with her face bright red. "I'm...I'm not?" she asked. Yuki didn't know what to do she's never felt this way before.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
I watched as the waitress left smiling. "So want to have some fun. Like my type of fun" i said smiling holding her hand.

[/QUOTE]
Neri thought about it for a second, "Burger place fun or singing fun?", she asked. After all, at times he seemed like two different people. First, there was the nice Andrew her gave her flowers and held her hands, and then there was the mean Andrew who snapped at her and used people for fun.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto blinked as he watched Jade's face get redder. "Umm... Are you ok? Your really red..." He said, poking her cheek. "Oh and yeah, I know the way out~"
Jade

"i'm f f fine" i said quickly as i was really nervous. He knows the way out thank goodness i thought. "Do you m m mind s s showing me t t the way o o out?" I asked him.

Nanne said:
Kanae woke up, "...morning..." she said as she tried to turn around. "Ow...ow..." she looked at him and blushed.
Diablo brushed his hand softly against her cheek with a smile. "So what does my angel want to today?" He asked teasingly, pecking her lips.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
"i'm f f fine" i said quickly as i was really nervous. He knows the way out thank goodness i thought. "Do you m m mind s s showing me t t the way o o out?" I asked him.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto shook his head. "No way! I don't mind! I'll definitely show you the way, no problem~" He said. "Just follow me." He said before turning around and heading towards the malls entrance.

Amerikia1126 said:
Neri thought about it for a second, "Burger place fun or singing fun?", she asked. After all, at times he seemed like two different people. First, there was the nice Andrew her gave her flowers and held her hands, and then there was the mean Andrew who snapped at her and used people for fun.
Andrew

"Burger place fun of course. We can make the waitress sing and dance for us. Come on pretty place it will be funny" i said smiling evilly.

Roman said:
"I know." Kaz said, putting his hands behind his back. "Did she leave a note or anything when she left? A message of any sort?" He asked.
Yoshino just shook her head and left out a sigh, "Nothing. Though I can guess where she is... or at least who she's with anyways. It's fine I suppose... I was only a summon anyways." She said as she waved her other hand before setting it back down in her lap.

Nanne said:
Yuki looked up him with her face bright red. "I'm...I'm not?" she asked. Yuki didn't know what to do she's never felt this way before.
Alex nodded, still looking down at her. "Yeah.. By stomach feels weird around you too.. Especially right now. It's a good feeling though." He said. "The feeling you get when you like someone I believe."

TheDragoon said:
Diablo brushed his hand softly against her cheek with a smile. "So what does my angel want to today?" He asked teasingly, pecking her lips.

Ikuto shook his head. "No way! I don't mind! I'll definitely show you the way, no problem~" He said. "Just follow me." He said before turning around and heading towards the malls entrance.
Jade

I followed him smiling. Finally I can get out of here before I change I thought. "T t thank you so m m much" i tell him smiling as my body started to glow. No i thought as i looked scared..

Roman said:
"The only reason you're even used to being alone is because of my absence. Along with that Asuka you told me about, am I wrong?" Kaz asked, closing his eyes as he stood there.
---------

Roman smiled, "Good." He said, smiling warmly.
"yeah, though I'd hope your happy a lot as well" she says.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Burger place fun of course. We can make the waitress sing and dance for us. Come on pretty place it will be funny" i said smiling evilly.

[/QUOTE]
"But why?", Neri asked," What's the point of it? There's nothing to it except to entertain you. I just don't understand.." And with that, she closed her eyes and lay her head down. "Do whatever you want," she said,"I'm just going to take a nap here because I feel like it."

(last post for tonight)

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino just shook her head and left out a sigh, "Nothing. Though I can guess where she is... or at least who she's with anyways. It's fine I suppose... I was only a summon anyways." She said as she waved her other hand before setting it back down in her lap.
Kaz turned around, facing Yoshino. He walked over to her and stepped down the stairs, now standing in front of her. "Shut up." He said, shaking his head.

----------

LunaCrosby said:
"yeah, though I'd hope your happy a lot as well" she says.
"I'll try, for you." Roman said, smiling at her.

TheDragoon said:

Kanae blushed a little bit, "I actually think I should rest a little before doing something else....it hurts..." she said as she turned on the bed.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued to look down at Hikari and Kioko as he watched Asuka kiss their cheeks. He replied to Asuka, his smile remaining♅...

“ Huh? What do you mean? ”

tumblr_mnnf3pRcsb1s0o336o1_500_zps2rboksp2.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka chuckled and shook her head as she put her arms behind her back, still smiling as she spoke❦...

"It's nothing~ All I was that you look cute while being a dad or just that fact that you look cute in general."

Roman said:
Alex nodded, still looking down at her. "Yeah.. By stomach feels weird around you too.. Especially right now. It's a good feeling though." He said. "The feeling you get when you like someone I believe."
Yuki looks at him, "When you...like someone?" she asked. She quickly looked away, "Then does that mean that I like you?..." she said trying avoid eye contact with him.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka chuckled and shook her head as she put her arms behind her back, still smiling as she spoke❦...
"It's nothing~ All I was saying was that you look cute while being a dad or just that fact that you look cute in general."
...♅Akira leaned back slightly as a blush appeared on his face, clearly taken back by the sudden compliment. He closed his eyes and smirked, soon replying as he began leaving the room♅...

“ O-oh, thanks!~ You look cute as well, like I've said before~ ”

tumblr_np8mk0FeT81se015qo1_500_zpsjduszwv8.gif

Roman said:
Kaz turned around, facing Yoshino. He walked over to her and stepped down the stairs, now standing in front of her. "Shut up." He said, shaking his head.
----------

Yoshino slowly lifted her gaze up at Kaz and raised an eyebrow. "Well alright then Mr. Bossy. I was only saying what was true, I am a summon."

Nanne said:
Yuki looks at him, "When you...like someone?" she asked. She quickly looked away, "Then does that mean that I like you?..." she said trying avoid eye contact with him.
"W-Well... I like you... But I can't decide if you like me or not." Alex said, softly. "That's something only you can decide."

Roman said:
----------

"good, you deserve to be happy" she says.

Nanne said:
Kanae blushed a little bit, "I actually think I should rest a little before doing something else....it hurts..." she said as she turned on the bed.
Diablo blinked. "What hurts? Are you ok?" He asked softly.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
I followed him smiling. Finally I can get out of here before I change I thought. "T t thank you so m m much" i tell him smiling as my body started to glow. No i thought as i looked scared..

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto laughed lightly, not noticing it. "It's nothing, really, I like helping people out." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back