• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Aeron said:
"Hmm.... I don't know.... What do you recommend?" She asked him, her face extremeley close to the menu as she tried to read it.
Mako smiled as he called for the waiter, "Can we get two bowls of Shio Ramen with Tamago, Chashu, and Negi for toppings? Also for a side dish we'd like some gyoza. A beer for me and a coke for the lady. Thanks." he said and turned to her. "There all done..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rolled her eyes. "Just for that smart ass remark I'll be taking a shower alone" she says jokingly before stepping in
Ayen chuckled and followed her in "As if i'd let you do that." he said teasingly

((Time skip?))

TheDragoon said:
Diablo moaned a little as she kissed his neck, tilting it a bit to give her better access. At the same time his hands were feeling around her back before he found himself kissing her neck as well.
Kanae grew weak at his kisses. She moaned a little because of them and the position he was in. She couldn't resist him anymore.

Nanne said:
Mako smiled as he called for the waiter, "Can we get two bowls of Shio Ramen with Tamago, Chashu, and Negi for toppings? Also for a side dish we'd like some gyoza. A beer for me and a coke for the lady. Thanks." he said and turned to her. "There all done..."
Ivory blinked in surprise as their order was taken so quickly. "You seem to know your ramen, Mako." She said with a giggle as she looked down at her napkin, picking it up and beginning to play around with it. gotta get ready for college night, bie!)

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"Let's see where Crystal can have good place to see yes yes yes yes Crystal want see well." she grins softly at this "But Crystal want seat next to her friend too."

[/QUOTE]
"Alright, where ever you sit, I'll sit next to you" he said with a small chuckle as he looked around at the available seats.

Nanne said:
Kanae grew weak at his kisses. She moaned a little because of them and the position he was in. She couldn't resist him anymore.
Diablo blushed badly as he moaned from the position they were in as well, making his kisses against her neck a little rougher as he licked it gently before kissing it again.

Nonalaka said:
"Yep~, no way" she said as she looked at him happily.
Nexus sighed as he looked around. "So what do you wanna do next?" He asked.

Amerikia1126 said:
"You sing? No, I can't imagine that in my head. Mad, thirsty-for-blood Andrew singing? That just sounds funny, not like someone who sings.", She said. Neri was glad Andrew wasn't mad anymore, or he was getting good at hiding his emotions. "Maybe his sister will be at the karaoke bar," she thought.
Andrew

"Yup i can totally bust a tune" i tell her smiling laughing a little at what she said. "I'm not that bad just raised the wrong way" i tell her smiling. "Trust me she won't be there" i tell her serious.

Nonalaka said:
"Alright, where ever you sit, I'll sit next to you" he said with a small chuckle as he looked around at the available seats.
*she seems very happy that you'd sit next to her and soon finds a place in the middle row where she could see well and had a place that her friend could sit*

[QUOTE="Dark lane](Hey if anyone charcters free. Can someone run into jade she's just walking around the mall lost)

[/QUOTE]
((I got ya! ^_^ ))

Ikuto walked around the mall aimlessly with his spirit friend Yoru by his side. His Neko ears twitched a little.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo blushed badly as he moaned from the position they were in as well, making his kisses against her neck a little rougher as he licked it gently before kissing it again.

Nexus sighed as he looked around. "So what do you wanna do next?" He asked.
Ilaani flopped back on the couch she was sitting on "Errrm...I dunno, I'm happy enough hanging out here, so what do you normally do for fun around here?" She asked as she looked over at him.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Yup i can totally bust a tune" i tell her smiling laughing a little at what she said. "I'm not that bad just raised the wrong way" i tell her smiling. "Trust me she won't be there" i tell her serious.

[/QUOTE]
"Okay," Neri said,"than let's go to this karaoke bar you speak of, and can I actually eat something this time? I never got to eat my burger."

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she seems very happy that you'd sit next to her and soon finds a place in the middle row where she could see well and had a place that her friend could sit*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai then sat next to the seat she had chosen as the movie began.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani flopped back on the couch she was sitting on "Errrm...I dunno, I'm happy enough hanging out here, so what do you normally do for fun around here?" She asked as she looked over at him.
Nexus frowned a bit at her question. "I don't do much of anything around here... It gets very lonely." He said. "I don't have many friends..."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded and spoke as she quietly stepped within the room, making her way over to Hikari and Kioko before slowly yet easily picking them both up❦...
"Right away sir~ Removing targets from bed now..."
...♅Akira followed Asuka into the room, soon taking Hikari from her arms and holding her gently. He replied♅...

“ Good job, soldier~ Now we have to take them to their room~ ”

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Kenai then sat next to the seat she had chosen as the movie began.
*she smiles watching the movie and leaning into Kenai and smiling she was quite intrigued with the movie, the flashing lights, the sounds and the people*

TheDragoon said:
((I got ya! ^_^ ))
Ikuto walked around the mall aimlessly with his spirit friend Yoru by his side. His Neko ears twitched a little.
Jade

"Aww crab why did I have to teleport here" i said to myself as I ran into some guy falling backwards on my butt. "I'm sorry didn't mean to run into you" i said feeling bad as i looked up seeing it was a guy i ran into as my face turned red.

Amerikia1126 said:
"Okay," Neri said,"than let's go to this karaoke bar you speak of, and can I actually eat something this time? I never got to eat my burger."
Andrew

"Oh yeah sorry about that" i said smiling as I took her to a karaoke bar ordering a booth for just the two of us. They showed us towards the booth as I sat down smiling at her. "You look really cute" i tell her smiling.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus frowned a bit at her question. "I don't do much of anything around here... It gets very lonely." He said. "I don't have many friends..."
Ilaani looked at him, noticing his frowning. "Well loneliness ends today, I'm here" she says in an optimistic tone "So, let's go do something fun, okay?"

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
"Aww crab why did I have to teleport here" i said to myself as I ran into some guy falling backwards on my butt. "I'm sorry didn't mean to run into you" i said feeling bad as i looked up seeing it was a guy i ran into as my face turned red.

Andrew

"Oh yeah sorry about that" i said smiling as I took her to a karaoke bar ordering a booth for just the two of us. They showed us towards the booth as I sat down smiling at her. "You look really cute" i tell her smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto's Neko ears quickly vanished and Yoru, his cat spirit fled into his pocket quickly. He gave a sweet smile as he offered her his hand. "It's alright, I wouldn't get mad at a cutie like you~" He said.

25dbedbb390c856e71e6ab2a0546c5e0.jpg

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew

[/QUOTE]
"Why does he keep saying that?", Neri thought. "Thanks," she said. Taking the now-nearly-bare rose from her hair, twirling it in her fingers.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked at him, noticing his frowning. "Well loneliness ends today, I'm here" she says in an optimistic tone "So, let's go do something fun, okay?"
Nexus blushed lightly, now looking down. "Y-You mean... Your moving in with me? Not that I don't mind anything..." He said shyly.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled "...oh..that will go well..." she said before laughing "No, he'd only get upset if you hurt me, which you'd never do, he knows that, otherwise he wouldn't have left me alone with you" she said with a nod and a smile.
Cecil smiled, "Peaches has good instincts. I'd never hurt you~" he said, chuckling lightly. "So, what do you wanna do now?" He asked.

---------

LunaCrosby said:
(told yuh xD )
"well yeah.. you told me to read it sometime so I did" she says.
(( I know xP ))

Roman snickered, "You didn't have to if you didn't want to. Doesn't really matter now though. That was the last one."

-------

WeirdPrincess said:
"Peachy~" Yoshino said, looking straight ahead and soon stopped toying with the necklace, putting it back inside her shirt. "Can't I just sit outside because I like the fresh air?"
Kaz blinked, "Well yeah, but... I just thought you were upset about something. You don't seem like you usually do... Y'know... All happy and stuff." He said

-----------

Nanne said:
Yuki sat up still on her bed. She turned to Alex and pinched his cheeks.
Alex blinked as Yuki pinched his cheeks, "What are you doing?" He asked, blushing more due to her touching him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira followed Asuka into the room, soon taking Hikari from her arms and holding her gently. He replied♅...
“ Good job, soldier~ Now we have to take them to their room~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka shifted Kioko gently so she held her with both arms and nodded, soon speaking quietly as she stepped out of the room and into the hallway❦...

"Lead the way commander~ This soldier doesn't know where their rooms are yet."

Roman said:
Cecil smiled, "Peaches has good instincts. I'd never hurt you~" he said, chuckling lightly. "So, what do you wanna do now?" He asked.
---------

(( I know xP ))

Roman snickered, "You didn't have to if you didn't want to. Doesn't really matter now though. That was the last one."

-------

Kaz blinked, "Well yeah, but... I just thought you were upset about something. You don't seem like you usually do... Y'know... All happy and stuff." He said

-----------

Alex blinked as Yuki pinched his cheeks, "What are you doing?" He asked, blushing more due to her touching him.
Yoshino sighed and turned her head to look at him, "I'm not the same perky person anymore Kaz. Sure I have my moments and this one just isn't one of them. I'm fine, honest~" She said softly.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka shifted Kioko gently so she held her with both arms and nodded, soon speaking quietly as she stepped out of the room and into the hallway?...
"Lead the way commander~ This soldier doesn't know where their rooms are yet."

Yoshino sighed and turned her head to look at him, "I'm not the same perky person anymore Kaz. Sure I have my moments and this one just isn't one of them. I'm fine, honest~" She said softly.
Kaz looked down at where Yoshino sat, "Alright. If you need anything, you know where to find me." He said.

tumblr_nndm65eNVg1rwfbxyo1_250.gif

He then turned to the doors and began walking towards them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back