• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto's Neko ears quickly vanished and Yoru, his cat spirit fled into his pocket quickly. He gave a sweet smile as he offered her his hand. "It's alright, I wouldn't get mad at a cutie like you~" He said.
25dbedbb390c856e71e6ab2a0546c5e0.jpg
Jade

My face just went even redder when he called me cute. I stood up on my own by not taking his hand. "T t thank y y you f f for n n not g g getting m m made" i said looking down my whole face red as my tail started wagging.

Amerikia1126 said:
"Why does he keep saying that?", Neri thought. "Thanks," she said. Taking the now-nearly-bare rose from her hair, twirling it in her fingers.
Andrew

I just smiled at her kissing her cheek as the waitress came. "What would you like to eat?" She asked. "A milkshake with fries" i tell her smiling as she looked at her weird for odering that.

(Be right back guys)

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
My face just went even redder when he called me cute. I stood up on my own by not taking his hand. "T t thank y y you f f for n n not g g getting m m made" i said looking down my whole face red as my tail started wagging.

Andrew

I just smiled at her kissing her cheek as the waitress came. "What would you like to eat?" She asked. "A milkshake with fries" i tell her smiling as she looked at her weird for odering that.

(Be right back guys)

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto smiled softly, patting her head. "It's no problem, just be yourself~" He said. "What's your name?"

Roman said:
Cecil smiled, "Peaches has good instincts. I'd never hurt you~" he said, chuckling lightly. "So, what do you wanna do now?" He asked.
---------

(( I know xP ))

Roman snickered, "You didn't have to if you didn't want to. Doesn't really matter now though. That was the last one."

-------

Kaz blinked, "Well yeah, but... I just thought you were upset about something. You don't seem like you usually do... Y'know... All happy and stuff." He said

-----------

Alex blinked as Yuki pinched his cheeks, "What are you doing?" He asked, blushing more due to her touching him.
"I usually read certain books, so when you gave me that one I decided to just read it and see what it was about" she said and shrugged.

Aeron said:
Ivory blinked in surprise as their order was taken so quickly. "You seem to know your ramen, Mako." She said with a giggle as she looked down at her napkin, picking it up and beginning to play around with it. gotta get ready for college night, bie!)
((Bye!! Let me know what happens at college night!))

LunaCrosby said:
"I usually read certain books, so when you gave me that one I decided to just read it and see what it was about" she said and shrugged.
Roman nodded, "I see... Well I don't read them anymore. The series is pretty much over since the author died."

TheDragoon said:
Diablo blushed badly as he moaned from the position they were in as well, making his kisses against her neck a little rougher as he licked it gently before kissing it again.

Nexus sighed as he looked around. "So what do you wanna do next?" He asked.
Kanae scratched his back accidently but didn't notice it. She somehow loved him being rough like this.

((Fade...haha))

Roman said:
Kaz looked down at where Yoshino sat, "Alright. If you need anything, you know where to find me." He said.
tumblr_nndm65eNVg1rwfbxyo1_250.gif

He then turned to the doors and began walking towards them.
Yoshino looked back out towards the distance and rested her chin in her hand with a soft smile on her face. "Leaving already? Why not come and sit outside with me? Surely being inside isn't all that thrilling~"

tumblr_n98c7akSkJ1teo3kjo4_r1_250.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka shifted Kioko gently so she held her with both arms and nodded, soon speaking quietly as she stepped out of the room and into the hallway❦...
"Lead the way commander~ This soldier doesn't know where their rooms are yet."
...♅Akira laughed quietly and stepped infront of Asuka, soon walking down the hall and opening a door, revealing two large beds. He spoke♅...

“ Here we are~ ”

Roman said:
Cecil smiled, "Peaches has good instincts. I'd never hurt you~" he said, chuckling lightly. "So, what do you wanna do now?" He asked.
---------

(( I know xP ))

Roman snickered, "You didn't have to if you didn't want to. Doesn't really matter now though. That was the last one."

-------

Kaz blinked, "Well yeah, but... I just thought you were upset about something. You don't seem like you usually do... Y'know... All happy and stuff." He said

-----------

Alex blinked as Yuki pinched his cheeks, "What are you doing?" He asked, blushing more due to her touching him.
"You're making me feel something strange in stomach again and you're making me blush...I don't understand this feeling..." she said. She saw him blush more so she blushed even more. She got on top of him and buried her face in his chest again. She hit him softly on his arm. "S-Stop turning red...or I'm going to turn red and feel strange again..." she said quietly.

Nanne said:
Kanae scratched his back accidently but didn't notice it. She somehow loved him being rough like this.
((Fade...haha))
((Yup!))

Diablo woke up the next morning with Kanae next to him, he smiled and cuddled her into his chest. "Morning my one and only~" He said sweetly.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto smiled softly, patting her head. "It's no problem, just be yourself~" He said. "What's your name?"
Jade

"I'm j j jade. W w whats your n n name" i asked him really nervous as I started to play with my fingers. This is the frist time a boy actually talked to me. What if he thinks i'm a freak i thought.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed quietly and stepped infront of Asuka, soon walking down the hall and opening a door, revealing two large beds. He spoke♅...

“ Here we are~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka followed behind and peeked into the room from behind Akira, speaking quietly as she maneuvered herself around him and into the room. Asuka peeled back one of the covers to the bed before setting Kioko down gently❦...

"Such big beds..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked back out towards the distance and rested her chin in her hand with a soft smile on her face. "Leaving already? Why not come and sit outside with me? Surely being inside isn't all that thrilling~"
tumblr_n98c7akSkJ1teo3kjo4_r1_250.gif
Kaz stopped walking and tilted his head back, looking at Yoshino in the corner of his eyes, "I was beginning to think you didn't care if I was around or not."

tumblr_nmnur3vZ9z1s4s960o4_250.gif

-----------

Nanne said:
"You're making me feel something strange in stomach again and you're making me blush...I don't understand this feeling..." she said. She saw him blush more so she blushed even more. She got on top of him and buried her face in his chest again. She hit him softly on his arm. "S-Stop turning red...or I'm going to turn red and feel strange again..." she said quietly.
Alex blinked and looked up at her before she buried her face into his chest, "W-What? How can I not blush when there's a very attractive girl laying on me?" He asked, before blushing more at his own words, now embarrassed

LunaCrosby said:
"That sucks... deaths are not pleasant." she says.
Roman sighed, "Once it happens to you one too many times... You get used to it... Especially if they're people you cared about."

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew

(Be right back guys)

[/QUOTE]
"I'll have a burger and lemonade, please", Neri said. "I hope I get to eat it this time", she thought as she looked towards Andrew's direction. So far so good, he didn't appear to be up to anything, yet. She calmed down a bit and started playing with the condiments on the table.

Roman said:
Kaz stopped walking and tilted his head back, looking at Yoshino in the corner of his eyes, "I was beginning to think you didn't care if I was around or not."

-----------

Alex blinked and looked up at her before she buried her face into his chest, "W-What? How can I not blush when there's a very attractive girl laying on me?" He asked, before blushing more at his own words, now embarrassed

Roman sighed, "Once it happens to you one too many times... You get used to it... Especially if they're people you cared about."
"I haven't exactly experienced the death of someone close to me but I only know people who have, it makes my life seem like heaven." she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"I haven't exactly experienced the death of someone close to me but I only know people who have, it makes my life seem like heaven." she says.
Roman smiled a little at Mal, "Keep it that way.. I want at least one person I care about to be happy." He said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka followed behind and peeked into the room from behind Akira, speaking quietly as she maneuvered herself around him and into the room. Asuka peeled back one of the covers to the bed before setting Kioko down gently❦...
"Such big beds..."
...♅Akira did the same, soon placing Hikari into her bed and pulling the covers over her. He replied as he planted a soft kiss onto her forehead, soon turning to Kioko and doing the same♅...

“ Only the best for my baby girls~ ”

Roman said:

-----------

Yoshino chuckled a little as she continued to look ahead, "Maybe I don't feel like sitting out here by myself. It gets kind of lonely, though I'm use to it. I apologize if I have off that kind of impression to you, but I do care."

TheDragoon said:
((Yup!))
Diablo woke up the next morning with Kanae next to him, he smiled and cuddled her into his chest. "Morning my one and only~" He said sweetly.
Kanae woke up, "...morning..." she said as she tried to turn around. "Ow...ow..." she looked at him and blushed.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
"I'm j j jade. W w whats your n n name" i asked him really nervous as I started to play with my fingers. This is the frist time a boy actually talked to me. What if he thinks i'm a freak i thought.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto laughed lightly when she started playing with her fingers. "I'm Ikuto, it's a pleasure to meet you~" He said before winking.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino chuckled a little as she continued to look ahead, "Maybe I don't feel like sitting out here by myself. It gets kind of lonely, though I'm use to it. I apologize if I have off that kind of impression to you, but I do care."
"The only reason you're even used to being alone is because of my absence. Along with that Asuka you told me about, am I wrong?" Kaz asked, closing his eyes as he stood there.

---------

LunaCrosby said:
"im always happy, it'd take something big to upset me" she says.
Roman smiled, "Good." He said, smiling warmly.

Roman said:

-----------

Yuki sat up right still on top of him, "Blush? You mean turn red? Wait...attractive..." she said before turning bright red. She buried her face in his chest once again, "You're doing it again!...Now my face feels hot and my stomach feels weird..." she said.

Amerikia1126 said:
"I'll have a burger and lemonade, please", Neri said. "I hope I get to eat it this time", she thought as she looked towards Andrew's direction. So far so good, he didn't appear to be up to anything, yet. She calmed down a bit and started playing with the condiments on the table.
Andrew

I watched as the waitress left smiling. "So want to have some fun. Like my type of fun" i said smiling holding her hand.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto laughed lightly when she started playing with her fingers. "I'm Ikuto, it's a pleasure to meet you~" He said before winking.
Jade

My face was getting even redder as i smiled shyly. Crab I'm supossed to be firguing out a way out of here. It's almost noon crab i thought. "Do you k k know the way out of h h here" i said nervous as I looked around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back