• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino slowly lifted her gaze up at Kaz and raised an eyebrow. "Well alright then Mr. Bossy. I was only saying what was true, I am a summon."
"And I told you to shut up." Kaz said, frowning a little. "You aren't just any summon. You are Asuka's first summon... The one created and needed most. Now I'll be honest with you, it was a matter of time before others came into her life." He said, taking a seat next to her. "I doubt she'd ever forget you or anything..." he said. "As for me, I fell in love with a summon. A amazing summon at that... I'm glad I met you over any person that is human. I'm even happier that I have a relationship with you... But if you keep thinking of yourself as just a 'summon' then you won't see how the rest of us feel."

-----------

LunaCrosby said:
"good, you deserve to be happy" she says.
"Not as much as you do." Roman said. "As long as you are my daughters are happy I'm happy."

Roman said:
"W-Well... I like you... But I can't decide if you like me or not." Alex said, softly. "That's something only you can decide."
Yuki looks back at him. "I...I do like you." she and pulled him in for a small kiss on his lips. She let him go and looked away as she blushed again.

Amerikia1126 said:
"But why?", Neri asked," What's the point of it? There's nothing to it except to entertain you. I just don't understand.." And with that, she closed her eyes and lay her head down. "Do whatever you want," she said,"I'm just going to take a nap here because I feel like it."
(last post for tonight)
(Ok)

Andrew

"Fine then but before you do you don't mind looking into my eyes" i asked her smiling.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo blinked. "What hurts? Are you ok?" He asked softly.

Ikuto laughed lightly, not noticing it. "It's nothing, really, I like helping people out." He said.
Jade

"W w well d d don't m m mention it" i said as I blacked out.

Sarah

"Finally I'm free huh who are you" i asked him looking into the guy's eyes. Our faces 1 inch away from each other.

(Bascally jade transformed into her demon side named sarah)

TheDragoon said:
Diablo blinked. "What hurts? Are you ok?" He asked softly.

Ikuto laughed lightly, not noticing it. "It's nothing, really, I like helping people out." He said.
Kanae blushed a little more. "Do you really not know what hurts after what we did....last night..." she asked averting her eyes from him.

Nanne said:
Yuki looks back at him. "I...I do like you." she and pulled him in for a small kiss on his lips. She let him go and looked away as she blushed again.
Alex blushed a little before kissing her back deeply, without pulling away.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira leaned back slightly as a blush appeared on his face, clearly taken back by the sudden compliment. He closed his eyes and smirked, soon replying as he began leaving the room♅...
“ O-oh, thanks!~ You look cute as well, like I've said before~ ”

tumblr_np8mk0FeT81se015qo1_500_zpsjduszwv8.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka's eyes widened a little at his reaction, finding it a little surprising and even cuter then before. She soon leaned forward and her eyes shining with glee as her smile brightened, a light blush appearing on her cheeks. Asuka soon followed him out of the room and spoke as she quietly closed the door❦...

"You're welcome! Also, thank you~"

tumblr_n17oqjqmA31t4e1sgo1_500.gif

Roman said:
"And I told you to shut up." Kaz said, frowning a little. "You aren't just any summon. You are Asuka's first summon... The one created and needed most. Now I'll be honest with you, it was a matter of time before others came into her life." He said, taking a seat next to her. "I doubt she'd ever forget you or anything..." he said. "As for me, I fell in love with a summon. A amazing summon at that... I'm glad I met you over any person that is human. I'm even happier that I have a relationship with you... But if you keep thinking of yourself as just a 'summon' then you won't see how the rest of us feel."
-----------

"Not as much as you do." Roman said. "As long as you are my daughters are happy I'm happy."
Yoshino blinked a few times as she stared at him before slowly turning her gaze away from him as a light blush appeared on her cheeks. "I guess you're right... I suppose I'll try not to think like that anymore..." She muttered.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka's eyes widened a little at his reaction, finding it a little surprising and even cuter then before. She soon leaned forward and her eyes shining with glee as her smile brightened, a light blush appearing on her cheeks. Asuka soon followed him out of the room and spoke as she quietly closed the door?...

Yoshino blinked a few times as she stared at him before slowly turning her gaze away from him as a light blush appeared on her cheeks. "I guess you're right... I suppose I'll try not to think like that anymore..." She muttered.
Kaz put a hand to his forehead and pushed his hair back, as he spoke, "Good. If I have to explain it you again, I will." He said, taking his hand away from his head, he then smiled, "I love you." He said, smiling.

50274a84b68ab2027e3177ea20cc139f1e0cec65_hq.gif

Roman said:
Alex blushed a little before kissing her back deeply, without pulling away.
Yuki was shocked for a moment but she closed her eyes slowly and kissed him back as her hands moved to his hair. She began to play with it.

Nanne said:
Yuki was shocked for a moment but she closed her eyes slowly and kissed him back as her hands moved to his hair. She began to play with it.
Alex pulled away from the kiss and kissed down Yuki's neck, his hands slowly sliding up hee shirt as a blush slowly began to spread on his face.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka's eyes widened a little at his reaction, finding it a little surprising and even cuter then before. She soon leaned forward and her eyes shining with glee as her smile brightened, a light blush appearing on her cheeks. Asuka soon followed him out of the room and spoke as she quietly closed the door❦...

...♅Akira's blush remained as he listened to Asuka talk. He spoke, his eyes darting from her to the ground, then the walls♅...

“ No, thank you~ S-so, to bed?~ ”

Roman said:
Alex pulled away from the kiss and kissed down Yuki's neck, his hands slowly sliding up hee shirt as a blush slowly began to spread on his face.
Yuki squirmed a little bit at his touch. "Wh-What are you...doing..." she said as she blushed.

Roman said:
Kaz put a hand to his forehead and pushed his hair back, as he spoke, "Good. If I have to explain it you again, I will." He said, taking his hand away from his head, he then smiled, "I love you." He said, smiling.
50274a84b68ab2027e3177ea20cc139f1e0cec65_hq.gif
Yoshino angled her body towards him and smiled, an actual genuine smile. "There's no need to explain again, I got everything." She said before leaning back a little. "Yeah I know, I love you too~"

tumblr_n9acs9WyMF1qd1q2so1_500.gif

Mayyflower said:
Ayen stretched as he got out of the shower and then grabbed a towel "you seemed to slightly enjoy showering that time~" he said playfully

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira's blush remained as he listened to Asuka talk. He spoke, his eyes darting from her to the ground, then the walls♅...
“ No, thank you~ S-so, to bed?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed lightly and nodded before speaking as she walked down the hallway to their room❦...

"Sure~ Let's go to bed."

[QUOTE="Dark lane](Ok)
Andrew

"Fine then but before you do you don't mind looking into my eyes" i asked her smiling.

Jade

"W w well d d don't m m mention it" i said as I blacked out.

Sarah

"Finally I'm free huh who are you" i asked him looking into the guy's eyes. Our faces 1 inch away from each other.

(Bascally jade transformed into her demon side named sarah)

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto blinked, a bit surprised by the sudden transformation. "Ikuto, and your name?" He asked, smirking. He obviously wasn't stupid about the supernatural. He knew his facts. This was indeed, not Jade.

Nanne said:
Yuki squirmed a little bit at his touch. "Wh-What are you...doing..." she said as she blushed.
Alex stopped, realizing what he was doing, "...I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me!" He panicked.

-----------

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino angled her body towards him and smiled, an actual genuine smile. "There's no need to explain again, I got everything." She said before leaning back a little. "Yeah I know, I love you too~"
tumblr_n9acs9WyMF1qd1q2so1_500.gif
Kaz smiled, "Well I'm gonna go inside." He said as he stood up. "I'll be in my room doing some work, if you need me, that's where I'll be." Kaz then went inside.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stretched as he got out of the shower and then grabbed a towel "you seemed to slightly enjoy showering that time~" he said playfully
Amaya did the same. "I did" she says washing her hair

Nanne said:
Kanae blushed a little more. "Do you really not know what hurts after what we did....last night..." she asked averting her eyes from him.
Diablo chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Oops, sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you~" He said, continuing his sweet streak.

Roman said:
Alex stopped, realizing what he was doing, "...I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me!" He panicked.
-----------

Kaz smiled, "Well I'm gonna go inside." He said as he stood up. "I'll be in my room doing some work, if you need me, that's where I'll be." Kaz then went inside.
Yuki blushed. She giggled a little when she saw him panick so she pulled him in and hugged him. "Can we just do this instead for now...." she asked quietly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya did the same. "I did" she says washing her hair
Ayen smiled "well, that's a first, maybe water isn't bothering you anymore." he said hopefully as he dried himself with the towel

TheDragoon said:
Diablo chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Oops, sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you~" He said, continuing his sweet streak.
Kanae blushed. "I'm a little tired...but still I want to go get some water and a snack." she said as she stood up slowly. She took a few steps and then fell down.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed lightly and nodded before speaking as she walked down the hallway to their room❦...
"Sure~ Let's go to bed."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he opened the door to their room. He stepped inside and fell onto the bed, soon talking out loud♅...

“ Ah~ Bed at last~ ”

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed. She giggled a little when she saw him panick so she pulled him in and hugged him. "Can we just do this instead for now...." she asked quietly.
Alex nodded and laid there with her, "Yeah... This is good enough for me." He said with a smile.

Roman said:
-----------

Yoshino gave a small wave as he left before standing up, "To uncomfortable down here... Time to hit the roof." She said quietly before moving out a little and jumping up, soon landing softly on the rooftop. Yoshino slowly layed back with her arms behind her head, staring at the sky before her eyes slowly closed where she eventually she eventually fell asleep.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he opened the door to their room. He stepped inside and fell onto the bed, soon talking out loud♅...
“ Ah~ Bed at last~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed again as she watched him fall on to the bed, soon talking as she sat on it before falling back on the soft pillows❦...

"Are you that tired? Though I do have to admit this is very comfortable~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back