• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Yuki jumped a huge boulder and stopped waiting for him to catch up. She looked for Alex. "You just need to jump this huge boulder and we'll be able to go in the meadow!" she told him.
Alex nodded, thinking he was gonna have to climb it, but instead he jumped right over it with no problem. When he landed he looked down at his legs, "Whoa... Anyways, let's get to the prince you keep talking about."

Roman said:
Alex nodded, thinking he was gonna have to climb it, but instead he jumped right over it with no problem. When he landed he looked down at his legs, "Whoa... Anyways, let's get to the prince you keep talking about."
Yuki turned him panting, "You should fix your hair it looks a little crazy after all that running. He's waiting for us in the meadow. Let me know when you're ready." she said as she sat down for a while.

Fukushima Akira] [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b3b300][B]...♅Akira blushed lightly and spoke said:
image.jpg.3530599264fcc9ac7ebfd9b69e3894c7.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 34
Nanne said:
Yuki turned him panting, "You should fix your hair it looks a little crazy after all that running. He's waiting for us in the meadow. Let me know when you're ready." she said as she sat down for a while.
Alex nodded and fixed his hair, taking out anything that somehow made it's way into it, like leaves and other stuff. He then looked at Yuki and gave her a thumbs up, "I'm ready!"

hqdefault.jpg

Roman said:
Alex nodded and fixed his hair, taking out anything that somehow made it's way into it, like leaves and other stuff. He then looked at Yuki and gave her a thumbs up, "I'm ready!"
hqdefault.jpg

Yuki turned towards the meadow. "Come on." she said as she walked. She had changed her stance and walked in and elegant way. As she walked into the meadow light shined around her and she turned back into her human form again of course she still had the ears and tail like before. "Your Royal Higness I have brought to you the one you have requested...Sir Alex." she said as she bowed her head to him. The Prince turned to face them.

Nanne said:
Yuki turned towards the meadow. "Come on." she said as she walked. She had changed her stance and walked in and elegant way. As she walked into the meadow light shined around her and she turned back into her human form again of course she still had the ears and tail like before. "Your Royal Higness I have brought to you the one you have requested...Sir Alex." she said as she bowed her head to him. The Prince turned to face them.
Alex swallowed nervously, trying to remember how you're supposed to treat royalty. He then bowed and looked at the prince, "Your Highness. I'm Alex... The you've requested." He said, in his most respectful tone.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed lightly and smiled as she tilted her head a little, soon speaking❦...
"Well I think you did perfectly, even if it was your first time. What did you make me for breakfast?"

View attachment 165300
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, smiling lightly. He was still wearing his apron♅...

“ Sure~ I made bacon, some eggs, French toast and fried rice~ ”

tumblr_nd2w43Bewk1r4pxf8o1_500_zpsxm4sarqy.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, smiling lightly. He was still wearing his apron♅...
“ Sure~ I made bacon, some eggs, French toast and fried rice~ ”

tumblr_nd2w43Bewk1r4pxf8o1_500_zpsxm4sarqy.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka opened her mouth to say something before her stomach growled and she laughed a little❦...

"Sounds amazing! Especially the French toast, those are always good~"

Roman said:
Alex swallowed nervously, trying to remember how you're supposed to treat royalty. He then bowed and looked at the prince, "Your Highness. I'm Alex... The you've requested." He said, in his most respectful tone.
The prince bowed his head slightly, "Alex I needed to speak to you of something that you might find important." he said. Yuki looked up at the prince and then to Alex, "Your Royal Highness do you wish for me to leave you two alone?" The prince shook his head no. Yuki had forgot how huge the prince was for him to be a deer.

Nanne said:
The prince bowed his head slightly, "Alex I needed to speak to you of something that you might find important." he said. Yuki looked up at the prince and then to Alex, "Your Royal Highness do you wish for me to leave you two alone?" The prince shook his head no. Yuki had forgot how huge the prince was for him to be a deer.
"S-Something I'd find important?" Alex asked. He then thought for a moment, having no idea what could be so important, that a prince needed to tell him. "

Roman said:
"S-Something I'd find important?" Alex asked. He then thought for a moment, having no idea what could be so important, that a prince needed to tell him. "
"I'm just a messenger for now...have you been noticing any changes happening to you?" he asked.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she smiles watching the movie and leaning into Kenai and smiling she was quite intrigued with the movie, the flashing lights, the sounds and the people*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai continued to watch the movie, occasionally looking over at Crystal and smiling lightly, find it amusing and even cute, how excited and interested she was about such normal things in the world.

((Sorry I fell asleep ;- ;) )

Nonalaka said:
Kenai continued to watch the movie, occasionally looking over at Crystal and smiling lightly, find it amusing and even cute, how excited and interested she was about such normal things in the world.
((Sorry I fell asleep ;- ;) )
*and indeed she was super hyped about this whole thing the bright blue eyes locked on the screen and even cowering into his chest when she heard bullets fly she really didn't like the bullets at all because she held onto Kenai tightly when they were heard which was quite often considering action movie and all*

((your here now at least :D ))

TheDragoon said:
Nexus blushed lightly, now looking down. "Y-You mean... Your moving in with me? Not that I don't mind anything..." He said shyly.
Ilaani blinked "O-Oh?, I-I uhm ...no...I meant no loneliness because I was hanging out with you..." she said as she blushed and twiddled her thumbs "A-As for the moving in part....I guess i-if you want me to, I could?..." she said quietly.

Roman said:
Cecil smiled, "Peaches has good instincts. I'd never hurt you~" he said, chuckling lightly. "So, what do you wanna do now?" He asked.
---------

(( I know xP ))

Roman snickered, "You didn't have to if you didn't want to. Doesn't really matter now though. That was the last one."

-------

Kaz blinked, "Well yeah, but... I just thought you were upset about something. You don't seem like you usually do... Y'know... All happy and stuff." He said

-----------

Alex blinked as Yuki pinched his cheeks, "What are you doing?" He asked, blushing more due to her touching him.
Moriko nodded "He tries his best when I meet someone not very nice, I mean, he's a fluffy bunny, there's not much he can do, but he has bitten people" she said with a small giggle "But he left, he never does that unless he knows I'm safe...he's kinda like a tiny, fluffy older brother" she laughed before hearing him as what to do next, she hummed in thought for a bit "Well...why don't we do something you'd like this time?" She asked with a smile.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*and indeed she was super hyped about this whole thing the bright blue eyes locked on the screen and even cowering into his chest when she heard bullets fly she really didn't like the bullets at all because she held onto Kenai tightly when they were heard which was quite often considering action movie and all*
((your here now at least :D ))

[/QUOTE]
Kenai simply petted her head she she got scared, having a girl holding onto him and cowering unto his chest was certainly not a thing he was used to, so his face was tinted a light pink, luckily the movie theatre was dark so it wasn't noticeable.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai simply petted her head she she got scared, having a girl holding onto him and cowering unto his chest was certainly not a thing he was used to, so his face was tinted a light pink, luckily the movie theatre was dark so it wasn't noticeable.
*she seems to enjoy her head being stroked when she was scared this seeming to dull away the fear she was feeling and made her feel nice and safe again, strong wolf boy and all*

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she seems to enjoy her head being stroked when she was scared this seeming to dull away the fear she was feeling and made her feel nice and safe again, strong wolf boy and all*

[/QUOTE]
Soon after, the film had ended as the lights of the theatre turned on again. Kenai then looked at Crystal "So, how did you like your first movie?" He asked curiously.

Metaphysics said:
(Anarbooty phree?))
((I have a few characters free ;v;))

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"It was scary and exciting too Kenai, but lucky for Crystal, Crystal have protective wolf boy to save her from scary noises."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai laughed lightly "Yeah...so is there any more human things you'd like to try?" He asked with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
((I have a few characters free ;v;))

Kenai laughed lightly "Yeah...so is there any more human things you'd like to try?" He asked with a smile.
What does my cute wolf boy friend suggest? *she seems quite eager to listen to her friend.*

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]What does my cute wolf boy friend suggest? *she seems quite eager to listen to her friend.*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai shook his head "just call me Kenai, if you say boy and friend together like that it sounds like you're calling me your boyfriend and that we are dating" he explained before chuckling lightly "As for where to go....do you like ice cream?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back