• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Nexus blushed a little more now looking away. "I... I would love it but... I need to know its ok with you..." He said softly.
Ilaani went silent for a bit as she thought it over "I-I uhm..." she nodded "I'm okay with it" she said as she looked over at him

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani went silent for a bit as she thought it over "I-I uhm..." she nodded "I'm okay with it" she said as she looked over at him
Nexus looked back at her with a smile. "Really?" He asked, looking like he was about to burst with excitement.

(Anybody free? I wanna use Kyu :3)

TheDragoon said:
Nexus looked back at her with a smile. "Really?" He asked, looking like he was about to burst with excitement.

(Anybody free? I wanna use Kyu :3)
Ilaani couldn't help but chuckle at his reaction "Yeah, really" she said happily with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani couldn't help but chuckle at his reaction "Yeah, really" she said happily with a smile.
Nexus then let all his happiness loose now pulling her into a hug. "I'm glad... I won't have to feel lonely anymore..." He said softly.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus then let all his happiness loose now pulling her into a hug. "I'm glad... I won't have to feel lonely anymore..." He said softly.
Ilaani smiled and hugged him back "Yeah" she said quietly, enjoying the hug. "I guess I'll get my stuff packed whenever I get a chance to"

Roman said:
Alex looked at his hands and nodded then back at the prince. "Well it isn't everyday a guy makes two swords appear in his hands out of nowhere." He said, laughing lightly.
-----------

"It's not like he's bad or anything, so he's pretty cool to me. I just hope I don't slip up and end up with a bite on my arm." Cecil said with a high tee chuckle. "Well, I don't really like to do much..."
The prince chuckles, "Good. Thats great news." he turned around. "You will be discovering new things about yourself each and everyday you challenge yourself. I need to leave now. It was nice meeting you. I'm sorry I can't be of any more help but that is all they told me." and then he just walked away into the woods on the other side and disappeared. Yuki looked at Alex confused, "Two swords? When did that happen?" she asked curious.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo used his super speed to whip around the bed and catch her before she fell. "Are you ok? You don't look so good..." He said softly. "I can get the water and a snack for you if you like..."
Kanae looked up at him, "I'm okay...I guess I just need to rest." she said blushing a little. She got up slowly and laid back down on her bed.

Nanne said:
The prince chuckles, "Good. Thats great news." he turned around. "You will be discovering new things about yourself each and everyday you challenge yourself. I need to leave now. It was nice meeting you. I'm sorry I can't be of any more help but that is all they told me." and then he just walked away into the woods on the other side and disappeared. Yuki looked at Alex confused, "Two swords? When did that happen?" she asked curious.

Kanae looked up at him, "I'm okay...I guess I just need to rest." she said blushing a little. She got up slowly and laid back down on her bed.
Diablo frowned and left the bedroom, going to the kitchen to get some water and a snack for her. He wondered why Kanae was having all these strange things happening to her... Wait... That couldn't be happening AGAIN now, could it? He asked himself before his eyes widened. He knew if that happened again he was a goner. He would get killed. But he couldn't just leave Kanae alone... He didn't know what to do. He wanted to save her from that... But he didn't know how.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled and hugged him back "Yeah" she said quietly, enjoying the hug. "I guess I'll get my stuff packed whenever I get a chance to"
Nexus hugged her bit longer before he remembered something. "Oh yeah! I got you something just in case we ever got to hang out again!" He said happily as he stood up. "Just wait right there!" He said as he rushed upstairs.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and sat down on the best beside Asuka. He spoke, a large smile appearing on his face♅...
“ I'm glad~ French toast is the best thing to wake up to, besides you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blushed lightly and laughed a little before smiling❦...

"Yeah~ Can you pass the food over here? The smell is killing me~"

TheDragoon said:
Diablo frowned and left the bedroom, going to the kitchen to get some water and a snack for her. He wondered why Kanae was having all these strange things happening to her... Wait... That couldn't be happening AGAIN now, could it? He asked himself before his eyes widened. He knew if that happened again he was a goner. He would get killed. But he couldn't just leave Kanae alone... He didn't know what to do. He wanted to save her from that... But he didn't know how.
Kanae's stomach felt upset so she called Diablo back in. "I feel a little...sick..." she said.

Nanne said:
Kanae's stomach felt upset so she called Diablo back in. "I feel a little...sick..." she said.
Diablo came back with a snack and some water. He set them on her bedside table. "I'm sorry... I hope you get better Kanae..." He said softly, running one of his hands through her hair with sad eyes, obviously concerned with her medical condition. "I wish I knew what to do..."

TheDragoon said:
Nexus hugged her bit longer before he remembered something. "Oh yeah! I got you something just in case we ever got to hang out again!" He said happily as he stood up. "Just wait right there!" He said as he rushed upstairs.
Ilaani blinked "You got me something? W-" he was already gone. She sat there and waited for him to return.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo came back with a snack and some water. He set them on her bedside table. "I'm sorry... I hope you get better Kanae..." He said softly, running one of his hands through her hair with sad eyes, obviously concerned with her medical condition. "I wish I knew what to do..."
Kanae quickly got up not caring about the pain she ran to the restroom and threw up. "This isn't like last time...this is a completely different thing..." she said as she sat on the floor.

Nanne said:
Kanae quickly got up not caring about the pain she ran to the restroom and threw up. "This isn't like last time...this is a completely different thing..." she said as she sat on the floor.
Diablo frowned more. "Should we take you to the hospital? You look pale..." He said softly.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked "You got me something? W-" he was already gone. She sat there and waited for him to return.
Nexus came back with a smile, sitting on the couch. He was holding something behind his back. "Close your eyes~" He said sweetly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya Dried her body and her hair and wrapped the towel around herself. "Maybe" she says
Ayen smiled and wrapped his towel around himself "maybe you'll be able to get Rin over her distaste of it." he said as he looked at her

TheDragoon said:
Diablo frowned more. "Should we take you to the hospital? You look pale..." He said softly.

Nexus came back with a smile, sitting on the couch. He was holding something behind his back. "Close your eyes~" He said sweetly.
"I think it'd be best..." she said as she tried to get up.

TheDragoon said:

Ilaani tilted her head lightly at him and laughed a bit "Alright then" she said before closing her eyes like he asked.

Nanne said:
"I think it'd be best..." she said as she tried to get up.
Diablo picked her up bridal style and almost in seconds they were at the hospital. He immediatly dropped off Kanae at the emergency room before going to the lobby to wait to hear the results on her condition. He was really worried now...

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani tilted her head lightly at him and laughed a bit "Alright then" she said before closing her eyes like he asked.
Nexus pulled out the black box from behind his back, opening it in font of her. It contained a pretty necklace. "Open your eyes!" He said excitedly.

61bFUTElOcL._UY395_.jpg

TheDragoon said:
Diablo picked her up bridal style and almost in seconds they were at the hospital. He immediatly dropped off Kanae at the emergency room before going to the lobby to wait to hear the results on her condition. He was really worried now...

Nexus pulled out the black box from behind his back, opening it in font of her. It contained a pretty necklace. "Open your eyes!" He said excitedly.

61bFUTElOcL._UY395_.jpg
Ilaani looked at the necklace and blinked a few times "You..got me a necklace?" She smiled "Its beautiful" she said happily before pausing "Y-You didn't need to go do that, I haven't done anything to deserve such a lovely gift..." she said as she looked at it and twirled a piece of hair around her finger.

TheDragoon said:

61bFUTElOcL._UY395_.jpg
Kanae was checked. The doctor walked into to the lobby and went to Diablo, "There's some good news...although I have a question for you. When did you come back from your trip?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blushed lightly and laughed a little before smiling❦...
"Yeah~ Can you pass the food over here? The smell is killing me~"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and picked up the tray with one of his hands, soon holding it out towards her and replying♅...

“ Here you go~ Enjoy~ ”

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked at the necklace and blinked a few times "You..got me a necklace?" She smiled "Its beautiful" she said happily before pausing "Y-You didn't need to go do that, I haven't done anything to deserve such a lovely gift..." she said as she looked at it and twirled a piece of hair around her finger.
Nexus shook his head as he handed her the necklace. "I-I didn't know how else to repay you for feeling such wonderful feelings... I don't think this will be thanks enough... But at least it's something..." He said softly, blushing lightly as he smiled.

Nanne said:
Kanae was checked. The doctor walked into to the lobby and went to Diablo, "There's some good news...although I have a question for you. When did you come back from your trip?"
Diablo shrugged. "I guess I returned after 3 months... Why?" He asked.

Lumina twirled some hair around her index finger, looking at Autumn.

"Well, I mean, if you think we should go we can..."

Sure it sounded like fun but she didn't want to make Autumn feel like she was obligated to do anything for her.

@Nonalaka which one of us owes a reply??))

------------

Violetta stood up and stretched a moment, grinning over at Takeshi. Suddenly her face screwed up for a minute and she sneezed, and she looked over at her boyfriend, looking a little different.

tumblr_nq6rbl6MMP1qa94xto1_500.gif

"Well, alright then. Shall we continue on?"

@Roman

----------

((I think that's errybody~))

TheDragoon said:
Nexus shook his head as he handed her the necklace. "I-I didn't know how else to repay you for feeling such wonderful feelings... I don't think this will be thanks enough... But at least it's something..." He said softly, blushing lightly as he smiled.

Diablo shrugged. "I guess I returned after 3 months... Why?" He asked.
Ilaani took the necklace and smiled at him "Thank you Nexus" she said before giving him a kiss on the cheek "You're so sweet~" she said happily.

Lumina said:
Lumina twirled some hair around her index finger, looking at Autumn.
"Well, I mean, if you think we should go we can..."

Sure it sounded like fun but she didn't want to make Autumn feel like she was obligated to do anything for her.

@Nonalaka which one of us owes a reply??))

------------

Violetta stood up and stretched a moment, grinning over at Takeshi. Suddenly her face screwed up for a minute and she sneezed, and she looked over at her boyfriend, looking a little different.

tumblr_nq6rbl6MMP1qa94xto1_500.gif

"Well, alright then. Shall we continue on?"

@Roman

----------

((I think that's errybody~))
((I think you owe me one :'D))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back