• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Kanae missed his passionate kisses she missed him for so long even though they already kissed when he got back she wanted him even more than before. "You know I love you right?" she said in between kisses.
Diablo pulled away slightly, blushing as he looked into her eyes. "I know, I feel the same way..." He said softly before kissing deep and passionate again, sliding one of his legs in between hers slowly.

"whatever one you think you'll like Crystal no understand movies yet so happy see movie with friend." she smiles getting closer to her friend and smiling up at him when she was close.*

TheDragoon said:
Nexus quickly shook his head. "It's nothing you need to worry about." He said with a nervous smile, hoping she would buy it.
Ilaani narrowed her eyes at him, obviously not buying it "I know how awful bad dreams can be I have them a lot, don't lie to me, what was it about" she asked, her gaze not moving from him

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani narrowed her eyes at him, obviously not buying it "I know how awful bad dreams can be I have them a lot, don't lie to me, what was it about" she asked, her gaze not moving from him
Nexus sighed. "Nothing gets by you it seems... It was really weird, I have a dream my best friend killed me... I couldn't believe Axel was capable of doing something like that..." He said.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"whatever one you think you'll like Crystal no understand movies yet so happy see movie with friend." she smiles getting closer to her friend and smiling up at him when she was close.*

[/QUOTE]
"Well let's see here..." he said quietly to himself as he looked at the movies "How do you feel about an action movie? They are exciting" he said with a nod before smiling at her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he stopped just outside of their bedroom. He spoke as he looked around at Asuka, a smile being evident on his face♅...
“ Begin operation Prepare for bed~ ”

tumblr_nd2w43Bewk1r4pxf8o1_500_zpsxm4sarqy.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed quietly and stepped beside him before putting her hand on the door handle, soon opening the door. She slowly peeked inside and spoke quietly before letting out a quiet laugh❦...

"Roger that sir~ Two children have been spotted inside the room."

Roman said:
Alex stared at her, still blushing, before he quickly shook his head. He then used her phone to get the number before giving it back. "I have it now." He said, blushing a little more.
Yuki sat up still on her bed. She turned to Alex and pinched his cheeks.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus sighed. "Nothing gets by you it seems... It was really weird, I have a dream my best friend killed me... I couldn't believe Axel was capable of doing something like that..." He said.
Ilaani blinked a few times "That does sound awful" she said with a small frown before then shaking her head "But he's your best friend, he wouldn't do that, it was only a dream, so nothing to worry about, right?". She smiled lightly.

Nonalaka said:
"Well let's see here..." he said quietly to himself as he looked at the movies "How do you feel about an action movie? They are exciting" he said with a nod before smiling at her.
"Exciting that sounds like fun yes yes yes, Crystal think exciting things exciting." *she nods to him smiling*

Aeron said:
Ivory shivered as they teleported and looked up at the restraunt. "Wow... This place looks nice!" She said, smiling as she remembered her first time eating ramen. "Let's hurry.... I'm getting hungry!"
Mako opened the door and let her in first. He chose a booth where they could sit at, "So what kind of ramen would the lady like?" he asked.

Amerikia1126 said:
Neri was shocked that Andrew got so mad, she jumped back a little. But then he was sorry. "Such a sudden change in emotions. What is going on?", she thought. "I'm sorry," she said, "I should've warned you". She looked away from his face, bracing for the reaction that was surely to come.
Andrew

"It's fine i'm sure you just wanted to show me your type of fun" i said smiling stroking her cheek with my hand. She looks really cute i thought as my face turned red. "We should proably have some more fun then. Want to go to a karoke bar" i asked her smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed quietly and stepped beside him before putting her hand on the door handle, soon opening the door. She slowly peeked inside and spoke quietly before letting out a quiet laugh❦...
"Roger that sir~ Two children have been spotted inside the room."
...♅Akira laughed quietly and spoke to Asuka as he peered into the room, his blue irises landing on Hikari and Kioko♅...

“ Begin extraction and bed preparation for the targets~ ”

TheDragoon said:
Diablo pulled away slightly, blushing as he looked into her eyes. "I know, I feel the same way..." He said softly before kissing deep and passionate again, sliding one of his legs in between hers slowly.
Kanae blushed a little more and made a small quiet noise when she felt him do that. She kissed his neck.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked a few times "That does sound awful" she said with a small frown before then shaking her head "But he's your best friend, he wouldn't do that, it was only a dream, so nothing to worry about, right?". She smiled lightly.
Nexus nodded lightly, laughing at the same time. "Yeah, there's no way that could happen right?" He asked.

Nanne said:
Mako opened the door and let her in first. He chose a booth where they could sit at, "So what kind of ramen would the lady like?" he asked.
"Hmm.... I don't know.... What do you recommend?" She asked him, her face extremeley close to the menu as she tried to read it.

Nanne said:
Kanae blushed a little more and made a small quiet noise when she felt him do that. She kissed his neck.
Diablo moaned a little as she kissed his neck, tilting it a bit to give her better access. At the same time his hands were feeling around her back before he found himself kissing her neck as well.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"It's fine i'm sure you just wanted to show me your type of fun" i said smiling stroking her cheek with my hand. She looks really cute i thought as my face turned red. "We should proably have some more fun then. Want to go to a karoke bar" i asked her smiling.

[/QUOTE]
"What's that?", Neri thought. "Umm.. okay", she said, "So where is this carry-oh-key bar?"

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"Exciting that sounds like fun yes yes yes, Crystal think exciting things exciting." *she nods to him smiling*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai smiled and nodded before paying for two tickets then going to the room where the movie was "Do you want choose a seat perhaps?" He asked as he looked over at her.

Amerikia1126 said:
"What's that?", Neri thought. "Umm.. okay", she said, "So where is this carry-oh-key bar?"
Andrew

"Around here somewhere come on" i tell her grabbing her hand. "By the way a karoke bar is a place to eat and have drinks also you get to sing which is really fun" i tell her smiling.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed quietly and spoke to Asuka as he peered into the room, his blue irises landing on Hikari and Kioko♅...
“ Begin extraction and bed preparation for the targets~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded and spoke as she quietly stepped within the room, making her way over to Hikari and Kioko before slowly yet easily picking them both up❦...

"Right away sir~ Removing targets from bed now..."

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded lightly, laughing at the same time. "Yeah, there's no way that could happen right?" He asked.
"Yep~, no way" she said as she looked at him happily.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai smiled and nodded before paying for two tickets then going to the room where the movie was "Do you want choose a seat perhaps?" He asked as he looked over at her.
"Let's see where Crystal can have good place to see yes yes yes yes Crystal want see well." she grins softly at this "But Crystal want seat next to her friend too."

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Around here somewhere come on" i tell her grabbing her hand. "By the way a karoke bar is a place to eat and have drinks also you get to sing which is really fun" i tell her smiling.

[/QUOTE]
"You sing? No, I can't imagine that in my head. Mad, thirsty-for-blood Andrew singing? That just sounds funny, not like someone who sings.", She said. Neri was glad Andrew wasn't mad anymore, or he was getting good at hiding his emotions. "Maybe his sister will be at the karaoke bar," she thought.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled then motioned towards the shower "care to prove me wrong." he said playfully
Amaya rolled her eyes. "Just for that smart ass remark I'll be taking a shower alone" she says jokingly before stepping in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back