• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Moriko looked at him "And i feel safe with you around, I dont feel as scared of things" she then smiled and nodded "Yes, I do want to go out with you" she said happily.
Cecil smiled and laughed happily. "Now all we have to do is tell Peaches." He said, laughing a little. "Hopefully he agrees with this~" Cecil said, jokingly.

Roman said:
Cecil smiled and hugged Moriko, "I know I'm not the bravest guy... Or brave at all for that matter, but being with you kind of puts me in a state of comfort." He said. "Therefore I feel like I could ask or tell you anything." Cecil said softly. "I do have one question for you. Do you wanna... Go out with me?" He asked, slightly hesitating on the last few words.
---------

Alex turned the phone on and looked at Yuki. "That's step one. Now for step two..." he said as he began explaining how a phone works. A while later he eventually came to a stop and handed her the phone, "Think you get it now?"

----------

Kaz just nodded and stood up himself, soon walking out of the room.
Yoshino watched as he left the room before letting out a sigh before she teleported herself back to the mansion, where she went to her room and packed a few of her things. Which was mostly just a few of her clothes and belongs as well as a couple pieces of jewelry. "This should be good... for now at least. I can just buy more stuff later." She said quietly as she sat down on the edge of her bed, staring at the door in front of her for a while. "Maybe I'll just stay until I can get my own place... I guess I should get back now." Yoshino said quietly before she teleported to the back of Kaz' house, setting her duffle bag on the ground as she sat on the edge of the stairs and began to toy with a necklace that was hidden under her shirt.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo blinked and frowned a bit. "N-No...?" He asked.
Kanae blushed a little more, "Yes I do..." she laughed a little before putting her arms around his neck and kissing him back.

Roman said:
Alex chuckled, "I put mine in your phone already. Just give me yours and then we'll have one another's phone number." He said, turning his head, only to see her face not that far away from his, he then blushed a little.
"Oh...okay...uh how exactly do I give you mine? I don't really know it..." she said quietly still staring him. She noticed his blush so she began to blush a little too.

Nanne said:
Kanae blushed a little more, "Yes I do..." she laughed a little before putting her arms around his neck and kissing him back.
Diablo smiled in her warm embrace before wrapping his arms around her as well, kissing her back passionately.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino watched as he left the room before letting out a sigh before she teleported herself back to the mansion, where she went to her room and packed a few of her things. Which was mostly just a few of her clothes and belongs as well as a couple pieces of jewelry. "This should be good... for now at least. I can just buy more stuff later." She said quietly as she sat down on the edge of her bed, staring at the door in front of her for a while. "Maybe I'll just stay until I can get my own place... I guess I should get back now." Yoshino said quietly before she teleported to the back of Kaz' house, setting her duffle bag on the ground as she sat on the edge of the stairs and began to toy with a necklace that was hidden under her shirt.
A while later Kaz made his way to the stairs, only to stop before going down. He looked down at Yoshino and sighed, "Is everything alright?" He asked in a low tone.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods at this and takes his arms heading with him wherever he led her*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai looked at her and chuckled, not minding her taking his arm as he left the cafeteria and set off to go to the movie theatre.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus winced more as he got a scared look on his face now, holding Ilaani and hugging her. He seemed very frightened.
Ilaani frowned but hugged him back "Nexus, Its just a dream, wake up" she said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hugged herself as she watched the water stream down
Ayen looked back at her "Don't be such a scaredy-cat~" he said teasingly as he walked over to her

Nonalaka said:
Kenai looked at her and chuckled, not minding her taking his arm as he left the cafeteria and set off to go to the movie theatre.
Ilaani frowned but hugged him back "Nexus, Its just a dream, wake up" she said softly.
Nexus's eyes slowly fluttered open he let out a small yawn, still frowning a bit. "Oops... I fell asleep in the middle of the movie." He said.

Nanne said:
"Oh...okay...uh how exactly do I give you mine? I don't really know it..." she said quietly still staring him. She noticed his blush so she began to blush a little too.
Alex stared at her, still blushing, before he quickly shook his head. He then used her phone to get the number before giving it back. "I have it now." He said, blushing a little more.

Amerikia1126 said:
"I probably should put him down, but he seems angry...", Neri thought. She flew over to the nearest building and dropped him from a few feet up. She then landed swiftly right beside him and accidentally knocked him over with her wing as he was trying to stand up. "Sorry", she said, helping him up.
Andrew

"I SHOULD RIP OUT YOUR WINGS FOR WHAT YOU DID!" i yelled as my eyes were really red like blood and my fangs were showing. Crab what I did i say I thought as I shook my head as my eyes turned back to blue and my fangs disappered. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that I lost my temper" I tell her feeling sorry for what i said.

Nonalaka said:
*she grins happily to him loving that she was being taken places when she gets to the ticket booth she gets really excited and goes up the ticket booth and gets close to the clerk there* "We are here?"

Roman said:
Cecil smiled and laughed happily. "Now all we have to do is tell Peaches." He said, laughing a little. "Hopefully he agrees with this~" Cecil said, jokingly.
Moriko giggled "...oh..that will go well..." she said before laughing "No, he'd only get upset if you hurt me, which you'd never do, he knows that, otherwise he wouldn't have left me alone with you" she said with a nod and a smile.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya Crossed her arms "I'm not a scaredy cat" she huffed
Ayen chuckled then motioned towards the shower "care to prove me wrong." he said playfully

Roman said:
(( xD ))
Roman heard her say, 'perv' causing him to look at her with a puzzled look, "I guess you could say that... They're only romantic comedies of though... Unless you read that book I gave you."
(told yuh xD )

"well yeah.. you told me to read it sometime so I did" she says.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus's eyes slowly fluttered open he let out a small yawn, still frowning a bit. "Oops... I fell asleep in the middle of the movie." He said.
Ilaani smiled lightly "Its fine" she said before frowning "Are you okay?...You looked like you were having a bad dream..."

Nanne said:
Mako grabbed her hand, "Okay let's go!" He said as he teleported to the best ramen restaurant. "We're here.." he said.
Ivory shivered as they teleported and looked up at the restraunt. "Wow... This place looks nice!" She said, smiling as she remembered her first time eating ramen. "Let's hurry.... I'm getting hungry!"

TheDragoon said:
Diablo smiled in her warm embrace before wrapping his arms around her as well, kissing her back passionately.
Kanae missed his passionate kisses she missed him for so long even though they already kissed when he got back she wanted him even more than before. "You know I love you right?" she said in between kisses.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka saluted him as she bounced up the rest of the steps and spoke as she did❦...
"Sir yes sir! Find our kids and then head to bed~"
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he stopped just outside of their bedroom. He spoke as he looked around at Asuka, a smile being evident on his face♅...

“ Begin operation Prepare for bed~ ”

tumblr_nd2w43Bewk1r4pxf8o1_500_zpsxm4sarqy.gif

Roman said:
A while later Kaz made his way to the stairs, only to stop before going down. He looked down at Yoshino and sighed, "Is everything alright?" He asked in a low tone.
"Peachy~" Yoshino said, looking straight ahead and soon stopped toying with the necklace, putting it back inside her shirt. "Can't I just sit outside because I like the fresh air?"

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"I SHOULD RIP OUT YOUR WINGS FOR WHAT YOU DID!" i yelled as my eyes were really red like blood and my fangs were showing. Crab what I did i say I thought as I shook my head as my eyes turned back to blue and my fangs disappered. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that I lost my temper" I tell her feeling sorry for what i said.

[/QUOTE]
Neri was shocked that Andrew got so mad, she jumped back a little. But then he was sorry. "Such a sudden change in emotions. What is going on?", she thought. "I'm sorry," she said, "I should've warned you". She looked away from his face, bracing for the reaction that was surely to come.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled lightly "Its fine" she said before frowning "Are you okay?...You looked like you were having a bad dream..."
Nexus quickly shook his head. "It's nothing you need to worry about." He said with a nervous smile, hoping she would buy it.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she grins happily to him loving that she was being taken places when she gets to the ticket booth she gets really excited and goes up the ticket booth and gets close to the clerk there* "We are here?"

[/QUOTE]
The clerk in the ticket booth blinked, not sure if the statement was directed at him or not "....Yes?"

Kenai smiled and shook his head lightly, "Just give us a moment to decide" he said to the guy before addressing crystal "Which movie do you think you'll like?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back