• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Moriko blushed more as she closed her eyes and kissed back softly.
Cecil closed his eyes as well, deepening the kiss a little. A moment later he pulled away, his blush from his cheeks to his ears now.

LunaCrosby said:
"well why would it be bad? I liked it" she said.
"It was okay.." Roman said, laughing a little. "Besides, I enjoy romantic comedies, remember?" He asked. "RomComs are the best..."

TheDragoon said:
Nexus winced a bit. He was having a nightmare. It didn't look like a pleasant one either.
Ilaani looked at him and frowned lightly as she sat up a bit, wondering if she should wake him up or not.

Roman said:
Cecil closed his eyes as well, deepening the kiss a little. A moment later he pulled away, his blush from his cheeks to his ears now.

"It was okay.." Roman said, laughing a little. "Besides, I enjoy romantic comedies, remember?" He asked. "RomComs are the best..."
Moriko looked at him and smiled lightly as her blush was eventually beginning to fade a little bit.

Amerikia1126 said:
Neri stopped in her tracks and swiftly turned around. She bumped into Andrew and held her head in her hand. "Jeez, Andrew. That hurt!", Neri said. She felt a bump under her fingers. "Great," she thought,"Now I have a bruise on my head.." She felt a tingly sensation and a bit of heat in her forehead. "Was that Andrew?", she thought. She felt her forehead once again, this time there was no bump. Strange..
Andrew

"What are you talking about you don't even have a bump on your head" i tell her smiling plucking her on her forehead.

Roman said:

"seems like something you would like" she says.

(I was about to make her say something but I stopped myself.
xD )

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"What are you talking about you don't even have a bump on your head" i tell her smiling plucking her on her forehead.

[/QUOTE]
Not anymore... "Let's keep going," Neri said, "Your sister has to turn up sooner or later"

TheDragoon said:
Diablo followed her in, still very confused. He didn't care though, he completely trusted Kanae and would do anything she said.
((Oh, sorry for nagging
xD ))
Kanae plopped down on her bed. "Haha I honestly don't know what to do..." she said as she turned to look at him. "Want to just cuddle...or I don't know..." she said blushing as she looked around her room avoiding eye contact with him.

Roman said:
Cecil looked away from her, blushing heavily. "I really wanted to do that...." he said quietly.
---------

Kaz smiled, "I'm glad." He said softly. "Now all that's left is, Minako." He said.

---------

Alex nodded, "Yeah.. Should I come over there to you, or will you be coming over here?" He asked.

---------

Roman chuckled, "Well, let's cuddle then~ The movie is about to start soon." He said,
Yoshino nodded, "Alright~ Are we getting her now? And is there a separate room I can put my stuff in?"

Roman said:
Cecil looked away from her, blushing heavily. "I really wanted to do that...." he said quietly.
---------

Kaz smiled, "I'm glad." He said softly. "Now all that's left is, Minako." He said.

---------

Alex nodded, "Yeah.. Should I come over there to you, or will you be coming over here?" He asked.

---------

Roman chuckled, "Well, let's cuddle then~ The movie is about to start soon." He said,
Yuki turned to look at him. "Come over here. I already got comfortable and I don't want to move from my spot," she said as she grabbed the box with her phone inside it.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko looked at him and smiled lightly as her blush was eventually beginning to fade a little bit.
Cecil looked at her, seeing a smile on her face, caused him to smile also. "I think I found someone..." he said, laughing a little.

---------

LunaCrosby said:
"seems like something you would like" she says.
(I was about to make her say something but I stopped myself.
xD )
(( I'm curious now xD ))

"If I'm not part of the action, it isn't really enjoyable for me." Roman said.

Amerikia1126 said:
Not anymore... "Let's keep going," Neri said, "Your sister has to turn up sooner or later"
Andrew

"Yea about my sister not really in the mood looking for her. Lets have some fun" I tell her smiling grabbing her hand pulling her around.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Yea about my sister not really in the mood looking for her. Lets have some fun" I tell her smiling grabbing her hand pulling her around.

[/QUOTE]
"Your idea of fun, or my idea of fun? Because I've got an idea.. Not sure if it'll work though.", Neri replied. If he goes for it... this'll be fun to try out.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino nodded, "Alright~ Are we getting her now? And is there a separate room I can put my stuff in?"
Kaz nodded, "Yeah. There's a hallway right outside this room the left side all the way at the end." He said, taking out his phone to text Minako. He then put his phone in his pocket after receiving a text back. "Minako is gonna pack herself and call be when she's ready..."

------------

Nanne said:
Yuki turned to look at him. "Come over here. I already got comfortable and I don't want to move from my spot," she said as she grabbed the box with her phone inside it.
Alex nodded, making his way over to the other side of Yuki's bed. He then held out his hand, "May I see your phone?" He asked, laying next to her.

Amerikia1126 said:
"Your idea of fun, or my idea of fun? Because I've got an idea.. Not sure if it'll work though.", Neri replied. If he goes for it... this'll be fun to try out.
Andrew

"OK whats the idea?" I asked her smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed again and shook her head before speaking❦...
"Okay then~"
...♅Akira laughed once more and spoke as he slowly reach the top step♅...

“ Away, let's find Hikari and Kioko and go to bed~”

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"OK whats the idea?" I asked her smiling.

[/QUOTE]
"Okay," thought Neri ,"I hope this works.." She grabbed Andrew's hands and extended her wings. Then she started to fly up and...

Roman said:
Cecil looked at her, seeing a smile on her face, caused him to smile also. "I think I found someone..." he said, laughing a little.
---------

(( I'm curious now xD ))

"If I'm not part of the action, it isn't really enjoyable for me." Roman said.
Moriko giggled lightly as her hair flowers turned pink "I think I've found someone too~" she said softly "When we were talking about that earlier I uhm... I kinda thought... If I were to 'find someone'...I would have wanted that someone to be you..." she said with a small blush as she twirled a piece of hair around her finger. "But I wasn't going to say that at the time..." she said laughing softly.

Amerikia1126 said:
"Okay," thought Neri ,"I hope this works.." She grabbed Andrew's hands and extended her wings. Then she started to fly up and...
Andrew

I was surpried when she flew me in the air as I glaried at her."Where are we going excatly?" I asked her.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai laughed before nodding "Yeah, sure, I have no other plans today"
((Okay))

Moriko nodded "I-I wanted you to as well" she said as her hands were still placed on her cheeks "I-It was nice" she said quietly.
"sure why don't we do what human folk stuff together maybe like a moving picture?"

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "Yeah. There's a hallway right outside this room the left side all the way at the end." He said, taking out his phone to text Minako. He then put his phone in his pocket after receiving a text back. "Minako is gonna pack herself and call be when she's ready..."
------------

Alex nodded, making his way over to the other side of Yuki's bed. He then held out his hand, "May I see your phone?" He asked, laying next to her.
Yuki took the phone out of the box and handed it over to him. She watched him to see what he would do next.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
I was surpried when she flew me in the air as I glaried at her."Where are we going excatly?" I asked her.

[/QUOTE]
Neri was surprised when she flew up and didnt drop Andrew. "Yes! I did it!", she thought. Then when Andrew turned around and got mad, she lost her grip. "Don't do that!", she said, "You made me drop you!" as she went after Andrew.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"sure why don't we do what human folk stuff together maybe like a moving picture?"

[/QUOTE]
Kenai raised a brow before smiling "....You mean a movie right?" He said as he looked at her "Sure we can go see a movie, whichever you like"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back