• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirks and chuckled. "I want to" she says softly
Ayen smiled then started kissing her again as he started taking of her shirt and pulled away briefly as he took her shirt.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she giggles slightly at this as she takes a seat next to him* "Well I was born a wolf not a people folk like you, I'm rather new with this people folk sorta thing."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai nodded "I see, I was born human so I guess we are a bit different" he said as he smiled "Y'know, If you need help with human stuff I'm sure I can help out" he said with a nod "As best I can anyways"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled then started kissing her again as he started taking of her shirt and pulled away briefly as he took her shirt.
Amaya let him take her shirt, looking into his eyes as he did

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi cuddled into Nanami as she smiled up at her*
''good morning~''

[/QUOTE]
"Morning!" Nanami said happily before kissing her quickly.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus laughed as he held her in place, not stopping his tickle attack. "I don't know what your talking about~ I'm just trying to enjoy a movie~" He said, continuing his tease streak.
Ilaani continued to try wriggle out of his grasp, still giggling "You know exactly what I mean" she called out.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded "I see, I was born human so I guess we are a bit different" he said as he smiled "Y'know, If you need help with human stuff I'm sure I can help out" he said with a nod "As best I can anyways"
*She hugs Kenai with a big smile on her face exposing her bright white teeth to him* "Oh will you? your like the best wolf boy yes yes yes yes."

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani continued to try wriggle out of his grasp, still giggling "You know exactly what I mean" she called out.
Nexus finally let her wriggle away. "Ok ok, I'll stop~" He said teasingly. "Unless... You want me to keep going." He said with a devilish grin.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya tilted her head aswell and deepened the kiss a bit more, sliding her tongue into his mouth
Ayen pressed against her as he felt her tongue before wrapping his tongue around hers as he slid it into her mouth.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen pressed against her as he felt her tongue before wrapping his tongue around hers as he slid it into her mouth.
Amaya let out a soft moan into the kiss.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*She hugs Kenai with a big smile on her face exposing her bright white teeth to him* "Oh will you? your like the best wolf boy yes yes yes yes."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai laughed lightly as she hugged him, patting her head lightly "Yes, of course, its no problem at all"

TheDragoon said:
Nexus finally let her wriggle away. "Ok ok, I'll stop~" He said teasingly. "Unless... You want me to keep going." He said with a devilish grin.
Ilaani quickly shook her head "I'm okay" she said with a small laugh as she waved her hands in front of her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ And I will continue to say it~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed again and shook her head before speaking❦...

"Okay then~"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya let out a soft moan into the kiss.
Ayen smiled as he continued to play with her tongue using his as he hands moved towards their pants.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai laughed lightly as she hugged him, patting her head lightly "Yes, of course, its no problem at all"

Ilaani quickly shook her head "I'm okay" she said with a small laugh as she waved her hands in front of her.
Nexus smiled a little as he wrapped a arm around her again. "I love you Ilaani~" He said sweetly, a light blush on his cheeks before he focused his attention back on the TV.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he continued to play with her tongue using his as he hands moved towards their pants.
Amaya unwrapped her arms and helped Ayen with their pants

Mayyflower said:
Amaya unwrapped her arms and helped Ayen with their pants
Ayen took a moment to pull the covers over them before he removed his lips from hers and started kissing down her body

((Fade!))

TheDragoon said:
Nexus smiled a little as he wrapped a arm around her again. "I love you Ilaani~" He said sweetly, a light blush on his cheeks before he focused his attention back on the TV.
Ilaani smiled as she leaned her head on his shoulder "I love you too~" she said softly as she then watched the movie.

Nonalaka said:

*she smiles as she keeps hugging and grinning* Then can wolf boy friend help Crystal find job make green paper?"

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she smiles as she keeps hugging and grinning* Then can wolf boy friend help Crystal find job make green paper?"

[/QUOTE]
Kenai nodded "Sure, I'll try my best to" he said as he looked at her "You know you can call me Kenai right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back