• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani giggled as she followed behind him "You're thanking me?" She asked tilting her head "Why wouldn't I visit you? You're you"

((Kenai is male and not a human xD ))
*Crystal tilts her head looking curiously to the girl before asking him* "Hello male folk, what is a pay? never hear of a pay, Crystal find food eat food yes yes yes yes" *she nods at this but seems quite happy to see the girl and comes over to sniff her getting a scent and all*

@Nonalaka

(sorry the gender thing was my bad but I never did get a race))

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal tilts her head looking curiously to the girl before asking him* "Hello male folk, what is a pay? never hear of a pay, Crystal find food eat food yes yes yes yes" *she nods at this but seems quite happy to see the girl and comes over to sniff her getting a scent and all*
@Nonalaka

(sorry the gender thing was my bad but I never did get a race))

[/QUOTE]
((I know its my fault for not saying xD he's a wolf...I'm guessing she is one? Cause of the scent thing xD ))

Kenai blinked "You must give the people who make the food money in return for the food they give you, its called paying" he explained before taking some money from his pocket, going to the counter and paying for her food "I assume you don't have money, since you don't know what paying is" he said as he made his way back "just in case you'd get in trouble." He said with a nod.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded. "Yup, I'm thanking you." He said. "And I don't know, I guess you just didn't wanna hang out right now."
Ilaani laughed "Are you kidding?, I love hanging out with you anytime! She said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani laughed "Are you kidding?, I love hanging out with you anytime! She said happily.
Nexus blushed lightly and continued to walk until they arrived in the TV room, in front of a giant TV. "So what do you feel like watching?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
((I know its my fault for not saying xD he's a wolf...I'm guessing she is one? Cause of the scent thing xD ))
Kenai blinked "You must give the people who make the food money in return for the food they give you, its called paying" he explained before taking some money from his pocket, going to the counter and paying for her food "I assume you doforn't have money, since you don't know what paying is" he said as he made his way back "just in case you'd get in trouble." He said with a nod.
((She is a werewolf actually which is amazing for luck.))

"Oh this wolf no know about pay for food, what is a money?" her curious blue eyes looking to Kenai seeming quite interested from his scent she could swear he was wolf too and that was exciting for Crystal to think about, another of her kind.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus blushed lightly and continued to walk until they arrived in the TV room, in front of a giant TV. "So what do you feel like watching?" He asked.
Ilaani looked at the TV and blinked "...Wow" she said before taking a seat "Ehm, I dunno, I'm fine with any movie really, what kind of movies do you normally watch?"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked at the TV and blinked "...Wow" she said before taking a seat "Ehm, I dunno, I'm fine with any movie really, what kind of movies do you normally watch?"
Nexus scratched the back of his head. "Something with action or comedy." He said plainly.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]((She is a werewolf actually which is amazing for luck.))
"Oh this wolf no know about pay for food, what is a money?" her curious blue eyes looking to Kenai seeming quite interested from his scent she could swear he was wolf too and that was exciting for Crystal to think about, another of her kind.

[/QUOTE]
Kenai chuckled lightly as his ears twitched "Well, money has value, if you have it, you trade it for objects or food you like" he explained with a nod. "Does my explanation make sense?"

TheDragoon said:
Nexus scratched the back of his head. "Something with action or comedy." He said plainly.
Ilaani laughed "Oh good, I was hoping you wouldn't say romance" she said before pursing her lips lightly "How's about action then?" She suggested with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai chuckled lightly as his ears twitched "Well, money has value, if you have it, you trade it for objects or food you like" he explained with a nod. "Does my explanation make sense?"
Crystal nods at this looking to him. "This make good sense people folk this wolf name Crystal, Crystal want make money so can get many many tasties yes yes yes," she seems super excited now like a puppy on some kind of drug or something.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]Crystal nods at this looking to him. "This make good sense people folk this wolf name Crystal, Crystal want make money so can get many many tasties yes yes yes," she seems super excited now like a puppy on some kind of drug or something.

[/QUOTE]
Kenai laughed lightly "nice to meet you crystal, I'm kenai" he said offering a handshake "To get money you need to find a job"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani laughed "Oh good, I was hoping you wouldn't say romance" she said before pursing her lips lightly "How's about action then?" She suggested with a nod.
Nexus nodded and browsed the action movie section before sliding it into a DVD player, getting the movie set up.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai laughed lightly "nice to meet you crystal, I'm kenai" he said offering a handshake "To get money you need to find a job"
*Crystal nods at this with a big grin on her face* "Nice meet Kenai, glad meet nice wolf friend, no know used to human folk speak yet more good with wolf speak so Crystal human folk speech not as no good as other human folks around here."

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"Aww man thought I whipped that off" i said licking the blood off of my lip as i smiled. "Now your going to help me or what? I'm thristy. Don't worry i'm not going to kill anyone. If you don't trust me you can always offer your blood to drink" i said winking at her.

[/QUOTE]
Strings began to form a web in Neri's head. He had blood on his lip, but he didn't have any in the restaurant, so that means... "You already had some blood, didn't you? Some one, in the restaurant..", she said. The people, in the restaurant. Was it them? No, he couldn't have. She turned 'round and ran around the other side of the building and into the restaurant.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded and browsed the action movie section before sliding it into a DVD player, getting the movie set up.
Ilaani fiddled with a strand of her hair as she waited for him to set up the movie.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani fiddled with a strand of her hair as she waited for him to set up the movie.
Nexus finally set it up, now getting up and walking over to Ilaani and smiling as he wrapped a arm around her. "Hmm... I wonder why your fiddling with your hair?" He asked teasingly.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal nods at this with a big grin on her face* "Nice meet Kenai, glad meet nice wolf friend, no know used to human folk speak yet more good with wolf speak so Crystal human folk speech not as no good as other human folks around here."

[/QUOTE]
"You'll get the hang of it eventually" he said as he looked over at her "I can still understand you so you have enough English to get by"

Nonalaka said:
"You'll get the hang of it eventually" he said as he looked over at her "I can still understand you so you have enough English to get by"
"This is much good then for Crystal, what is cute wolf boy doing here? Crystal only year and half old, how old is Human folk wolf?"

(Ya Crystal is a wolf born shifter so she looks about eighteen even though she's only a year and a half it's a difference for her opposed to most other people.)

TheDragoon said:
Nexus finally set it up, now getting up and walking over to Ilaani and smiling as he wrapped a arm around her. "Hmm... I wonder why your fiddling with your hair?" He asked teasingly.
Ilaani stopped as he wrapped his arm around her "O-Oh, I guess I was just passing time until you got over here" she said with a small laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back