• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"No.. Someone might be at the school and doesn't like you. I can't say I know who, and I can't say anyone does hate you... Let's just forget the fact I said anything about that." Alex said.
--------

Cecil remained still, blushing heavily as he looked at Moriko from where he was standing. He then laced his finger under chin again and qicklt kissed her.
Moriko stopped tugging at her sleeves as he kissed her, the flowers turning bright red as her face did. Afterwards she just looked at him, not sure what to say, she simply placed her hands over her cheeks since the wee burning up so much.

SoulofTobi said:
((did you reply to my last post?))
(Ah shit hang on)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen moved closer "who said i feel like leaving you hanging?" he said closing the distance between them and wrapping his arm around her waist as he pressed his forehead against hers
Amaya blushed and stared into his eyes. "Ayen I know you" she says putting a hand on his cheek

Mayyflower said:
(Ah shit hang on)

Amaya blushed and stared into his eyes. "Ayen I know you" she says putting a hand on his cheek
((its alright~))

Ayen slightly smiled "well, that makes one of us." he said softly before pressing his lips to hers.

SoulofTobi said:
((its alright~))
Ayen slightly smiled "well, that makes one of us." he said softly before pressing his lips to hers.
Amaya closed her eyes and moved her hand down to his chest and kissed him

Roman said:
(( My last post, until later ))
Kaz blinked, "Oh..." he said, setting dowb a cup he had gotten from one if the maids a earlier. "So, what's your answer?" He asked.
Yoshino fixed her hair a bit before putting her chin in her hand as she looked at him. "I'll be moving in~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi's cat ear twitched when it was poked causing her to wake up as she let out a quiet nyan as she yawned a little*

[/QUOTE]
"So cute~" Nanami whispered and hugged her tightly.

Roman said:
"No.. Someone might be at the school and doesn't like you. I can't say I know who, and I can't say anyone does hate you... Let's just forget the fact I said anything about that." Alex said.
--------

Cecil remained still, blushing heavily as he looked at Moriko from where he was standing. He then laced his finger under chin again and qicklt kissed her.
Yuki looks at him and smiled softly, "Okay..." she says as she gets on her bed and lays down. "Well can you show me how to use my phone thingie now?" she asks staring at the ceiling.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya closed her eyes and moved her hand down to his chest and kissed him
Ayen tilted his head as he pressed against her and then deepened the kiss

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"I have no idea to be honest pretty rose. She can't control her powers so she just pops up anywhere" i tell her smirking. "We can have a little fun while looking for her. I am starting to get thristy" i said showing her my fangs.

[/QUOTE]
"Andrew's teeth sure are sharp", Neri thought, " Does he want a juice box or something?" Then she noticed a drop of red on his lip. "Blood..", she said," You're thirsty for blood. " And he's.. being playful. Playful blood drinker... What have I gotten myself into?

Nanne said:
Yuki looks at him and smiled softly, "Okay..." she says as she gets on her bed and lays down. "Well can you show me how to use my phone thingie now?" she asks staring at the ceiling.
*cries everytiem because forgot to reply to me ;-;*

WeirdPrincess said:
*feels the same...*
(( btw Nanne might not reply because her phones not working right now xDD ))
((Ah, alright... And did I forget to reply to you? Sowwy ;-;

I wanna use Kyu so baddddddd D:))

TheDragoon said:
Diablo still wasn't sure about what she was talking about. "Umm... I wouldn't mind doing anything with you." He said. "So yes."
Kanae blushed. "Oh...okay..." she said as she walked away from him. She turned around, "Come on..." she said as she walked into her room. ((I'm so sorry...I didn't notice...I'm at school rn so I probably won't reply until later...(>‸<)

Nanne said:
Kanae blushed. "Oh...okay..." she said as she walked away from him. She turned around, "Come on..." she said as she walked into her room. ((I'm so sorry...I didn't notice...I'm at school rn so I probably won't reply until later...(>‸<)
Diablo followed her in, still very confused. He didn't care though, he completely trusted Kanae and would do anything she said.

((Oh, sorry for nagging
xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya let out a soft moan before pulling away to catch a breath.
Ayen smiled at her as he catch his breath and traced his hand over her cheek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back