• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"That sounds kind of funny in a way." Alex said, chuckling lightly. He then noticed Yuki was looking at him, so he looked at her and smiled, "Something wrong?" He asked, as he continued to do as she did with the clothes.
She was still blushing, "Um....you're...you have my Uh..." she laughed a little bit but then grew embarrassed. She pointed at the clothes he was holding. It was her underclothes.

Nanne said:
She was still blushing, "Um....you're...you have my Uh..." she laughed a little bit but then grew embarrassed. She pointed at the clothes he was holding. It was her underclothes.
Alex looked at her slightly confused at first, "I have your what?" He asked. He then furrowed his brows when she laughed. Alex looked at what he was holding when she pointed, his face became a dark red as he stared at the underwear he was holding in his hands. "Oh."

Roman said:
Alex looked at her slightly confused at first, "I have your what?" He asked. He then furrowed his brows when she laughed. Alex looked at what he was holding when she pointed, his face became a dark red as he stared at the underwear he was holding in his hands. "Oh."
Yuki quickly grabbed her underwear from his hands and put it away. "Why don't you go sit down while I finish unpacking my clothes...there's drinks in that small fridge over there." she said as she motioned to it. She was blushing but kept putting away her clothes.

Nanne said:
Yuki quickly grabbed her underwear from his hands and put it away. "Why don't you go sit down while I finish unpacking my clothes...there's drinks in that small fridge over there." she said as she motioned to it. She was blushing but kept putting away her clothes.
Alex took a deep breath and laid on the floor, staring at the ceiling. "I'll just... Stay right here for now." He said quietly. "Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass on drinks for now. I'm not really thirsty."

Roman said:
Alex took a deep breath and laid on the floor, staring at the ceiling. "I'll just... Stay right here for now." He said quietly. "Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass on drinks for now. I'm not really thirsty."
"Okay..." she said as she finished folding her clothes and putting them away. She walked to the decorations box and fixed some stuff around her new room. She then fixed her bed. "Phew...there's only one box left." she said as she stared at it.

Roman said:
When Kaz went back inside, he went back to the room where the maids and butlers were, though they were off doing things around the house. Kaz was just tired, he had laid his head down on the table and went to sleep, before Yoshino had came back.

Alex stood up and grabbed his sweater. He then pulled it on.

tumblr_ndefgeGrRD1tkbbvfo2_500.gif

"Yeah. I can help you..." he said.
Yoshino just raised as eyebrow as she looked at him before letting out a sigh and sitting down on the floor next to him. "I didn't take that long... did I?" Yoshino asked herself quietly. She didn't exactly want to wake him up, she thought it would be slightly rude. So Yoshino just folded her arms on the table before resting the side of her head in her arms and falling asleep.

Nanne said:
"Okay..." she said as she finished folding her clothes and putting them away. She walked to the decorations box and fixed some stuff around her new room. She then fixed her bed. "Phew...there's only one box left." she said as she stared at it.
Alex sat up and looked at Yuki then the box. "Uuhh..." he didn't know what to say. She made the box seem like it was holding something bad inside, at least in his opinion. "What's inside?" He asked, before he stood up and walked over to her.

Roman said:
Alex sat up and looked at Yuki then the box. "Uuhh..." he didn't know what to say. She made the box seem like it was holding something bad inside, at least in his opinion. "What's inside?" He asked, before he stood up and walked over to her.
"It's just some of our weapons from home...My cousins and I were the protectors you know warriors of our land. We were the only ones who could defeat an army of warriors...but I dont think we'll need them any time soon though." she said as she stared at it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino just raised as eyebrow as she looked at him before letting out a sigh and sitting down on the floor next to him. "I didn't take that long... did I?" Yoshino asked herself quietly. She didn't exactly want to wake him up, she thought it would be slightly rude. So Yoshino just folded her arms on the table before resting the side of her head in her arms and falling asleep.
A few hours later, Kaz had woken up. He looked to his side, seeing Yoshino next to him asleep. He smiled slightly before his face went expressionless, remembering what they talked about earlier. He then just sat there, the maids and butlers bringing him drinks whenever he asked for them.

Nanne said:
"It's just some of our weapons from home...My cousins and I were the protectors you know warriors of our land. We were the only ones who could defeat an army of warriors...but I dont think we'll need them any time soon though." she said as she stared at it.
"You never know." Alex said. "Here's an idea: Why not put the weapons in a spot where they're easy to grab, but hard to find? That way only you know where they are and they're there when you need them or if you need them." he suggested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
A few hours later, Kaz had woken up. He looked to his side, seeing Yoshino next to him asleep. He smiled slightly before his face went expressionless, remembering what they talked about earlier. He then just sat there, the maids and butlers bringing him drinks or food whenever he asked for them.

"You never know." Alex said. "Here's an idea: Why not put the weapons in a spot where they're easy to grab, but hard to find? That way only you know where they are and they're there when you need them or if you need them." he suggested.
Yuki looked over to him, "I guess that would be a good idea..." she said looking at him.

Nanne said:
Yuki looked over to him, "I guess that would be a good idea..." she said looking at him.
"It's just my opinion." Alex said taking a seat on her bed. "I only suggest such a thing, because I heard the school isn't 100% safe. Especially if someone there dislikes you."

Roman said:
"It's just my opinion." Alex said taking a seat on her bed. "I only suggest such a thing, because I heard the school isn't 100% safe. Especially if someone there dislikes you."
Yuki looked at him, "Someone doesn't like me? Why?" she asked a little scared. She then went to the box and placed it in her closet. "There..." she said as she walked over to sit next to him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami nodded, "Mhm... a really long nap I think." She stated as she walked into their room before flopping down on the bed.
Yoshino stayed quiet until she heard his footsteps fade away into the house before she removed her hands from her face. Her eyes were a little puffy and red and she had splotches of tears on her face as she looked up at the sky. "And I have to make a decision today... nice..." She mumbled before going quiet and think about what she should do. In all honestly, she hadn't the slightest clue what to do. It was either decide today or leave and she didn't like either choice. Yoshino finally made a choice a while later and wiped her eyes little, which probably didn't do much to hide the fact that she had been crying. Standing up from the ground, she made her way back inside. "I suppose I've finally made a decision..." Yoshino said quietly when she made it to wherever Kaz was.
''okay then...''

*She said before crawling into bed and cuddling up to her*

Amerikia1126 said:
"I am the good one. I'm just being mean to the mean one", she thought. Neri ran to catch up with Andrew and lightly smacked his shoulder with her wing. "So where do we look for your sister now?", she asked.
(last post for tonight)
Andrew

"I have no idea to be honest pretty rose. She can't control her powers so she just pops up anywhere" i tell her smirking. "We can have a little fun while looking for her. I am starting to get thristy" i said showing her my fangs.

Roman said:
Cecil blushed lightly, he felt himself move closer to Moriko, he then stopped, immediately becoming nervous. He chuckled nervously, noticing the small distance between their faces.
-----------

Alex stood outside, waiting for Yuki to come out. He only had two things on his mind, the swords from earlier and the fact he was just hugging a half naked girl. A very attractive one too. He then sighed and leaned against the garage.

------------

Kaz sighed, "Well a lot has happened. My clan has a rivalry with some other clan and I was called to come help win the little war they had... Bad thing is, my father has passed, so now I'm the head of the family, due to me being his only son." He said with a sigh. "It's just been really busy.. Sorry for not contacting you. I would have if I wasn't the one leading the men into the fight."
Moriko had since frozen from also being nervous, blinking a few times, not really knowing what to do, was she supposed to move closer too?, 'oh my that would be much to nerve racking' she thought to herself. She continued to pull at her sleeves nervously.

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him, "Someone doesn't like me? Why?" she asked a little scared. She then went to the box and placed it in her closet. "There..." she said as she walked over to sit next to him.
"No.. Someone might be at the school and doesn't like you. I can't say I know who, and I can't say anyone does hate you... Let's just forget the fact I said anything about that." Alex said.

--------

Nonalaka said:
Moriko had since frozen from also being nervous, blinking a few times, not really knowing what to do, was she supposed to move closer too?, 'oh my that would be much to nerve racking' she thought to herself. She continued to pull at her sleeves nervously.
Cecil remained still, blushing heavily as he looked at Moriko from where he was standing. He then laced his finger under chin again and qicklt kissed her.

Roman said:
A few hours later, Kaz had woken up. He looked to his side, seeing Yoshino next to him asleep. He smiled slightly before his face went expressionless, remembering what they talked about earlier. He then just sat there, the maids and butlers bringing him drinks or food whenever he asked for them.

Yoshino woke up 30 minutes after Kaz did, gasping a little as her eyes shot up. "It was only a dream... right..." She muttered quietly before lifting her head up and yawning as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Her eyes fell on Kaz as she let out another small yawn, "Oh... you're awake~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''okay then...''

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She said before crawling into bed and cuddling up to her*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami giggled a little and happily snuggled into Fuyumi before closing her eyes. "I love you~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino woke up 30 minutes after Kaz did, gasping a little as her eyes shot up. "It was only a dream... right..." She muttered quietly before lifting her head up and yawning as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Her eyes fell on Kaz as she let out another small yawn, "Oh... you're awake~"
Nanami giggled a little and happily snuggled into Fuyumi before closing her eyes. "I love you~"
''i love you too~''

*She said smiling as she closed her eyes to drifting to sleep*

(Time Skip?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Kaz looked over at Yoshino and furrowed one of eyebrows, "I could say the same for." He said.

tumblr_nndm65eNVg1rwfbxyo3_250.gif

"So now what?" He asked. "We can't just sit around all day. "

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i love you too~''
*She said smiling as she closed her eyes to drifting to sleep*

(Time Skip?)

[/QUOTE]
(( Yeah, I can start ))

Nanami blinked awake before letting out a quiet yawn, "I guess that wasn't much of a cat nap..."

Roman said:
Kaz looked over at Yoshino and furrowed one of eyebrows, "I could say the same for." He said.
tumblr_nndm65eNVg1rwfbxyo3_250.gif

"So now what?" He asked. "We can't just sit around all day. "
"You're the one who fell asleep." Yoshino grumbled before rubbing her face. "I came in here earlier to tell you my decision but you were asleep, I didn't want to wake you."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Yeah, I can start ))
Nanami blinked awake before letting out a quiet yawn, "I guess that wasn't much of a cat nap..."

"You're the one who fell asleep." Yoshino grumbled before rubbing her face. "I came in here earlier to tell you my decision but you were asleep, I didn't want to wake you."
*Fuyumi was still sleeping as her cat ears were still on and she grew a cat tail*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi was still sleeping as her cat ears were still on and she grew a cat tail*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami just snuggled into her before poking one of her cat ears. I wish I had cat ears... that would be kind of fun, she thought to herself with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami just snuggled into her before poking one of her cat ears. I wish I had cat ears... that would be kind of fun, she thought to herself with a smile.
*Fuyumi's cat ear twitched when it was poked causing her to wake up as she let out a quiet nyan as she yawned a little*

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Yeah, I can start ))

(( My last post, until later ))

Kaz blinked, "Oh..." he said, setting dowb a cup he had gotten from one if the maids a earlier. "So, what's your answer?" He asked.

Nanne said:
Kanae walked over to him and looked at him. "You sure?" she said as she looked at his lips and then back at his eyes. "Hm...I don't know." she teased with a small smile.
Diablo still wasn't sure about what she was talking about. "Umm... I wouldn't mind doing anything with you." He said. "So yes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back