• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka just blushed more and put her hands on her cheeks to hide it?...
"H-Hush you~"

Yoshino blinked a few times before quickly eating the rest of her sandwich. "Guy who's been gone for two years thinks he can just take a bite out of my sandwich..." She grumbled under her breath before speaking a little louder. "Alright fine, lets go then."
Kaz laughed a little, "Grumpy... Look I apologized for my absence, so can we just put it aside?" He asked before teleporting them to the back entrance of the house.

latest

"Well let's go inside." He said, walking towards the door.

Nanne said:
Yuki felt weird and embarrassed. She didn't know what to say or do so she got out of the lake and went to sit down on the bank of the river. She blushed and stared at her feet.
Alex swam over to Yuki, and looked up at her, "What's wrong?" He asked, tilting his head a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka just blushed more and put her hands on her cheeks to hide it❦...
"H-Hush you~"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ What?~ Don't you like being called cute?~ ”

Roman said:
Kaz laughed a little, "Grumpy... Look I apologized for my absence, so can we just put it aside?" He asked before teleporting them to the back entrance of the house.
latest

Alex swam over to Yuki, and looked up at her, "What's wrong?" He asked, tilting his head a little.
"That was my sandwich though... I wasn't willing to share it..." Yoshino grumbled before following him as he walked to the doors.

Roman said:
latest

Yuki looked away and faced a different direction. "Nothing...it's just that..." she stayed quiet for a little bit. She looked at him again, "Since...you complimented me then...I think you're a really good looking guy..." she said and turned around as she blushed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That was my sandwich though... I wasn't willing to share it..." Yoshino grumbled before following him as he walked to the doors.
Kaz sighed, "Well I'm sorry. Besides, sharing one little bite wouldn't hurt anyone." He said, taking a seat at a table.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ What?~ Don't you like being called cute?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka thought for a moment before answering, her blush slowly fading as she removed her hands from her cheeks❦...

"I-I don't know, I guess so."

Nanne said:
Yuki looked away and faced a different direction. "Nothing...it's just that..." she stayed quiet for a little bit. She looked at him again, "Since...you complimented me then...I think you're a really good looking guy..." she said and turned around as she blushed.
Alex smiled, "Thank you. I think you're a really beautiful girl." He said, climbing out of the lake and taking a seat next to her.

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, "Well I'm sorry. Besides, sharing one little bite wouldn't hurt anyone." He said, taking a seat at a table.
"Sorry doesn't fix everything." Yoshino said quietly before taking a seat across from him.

Roman said:
Alex smiled, "Thank you. I think you're a really beautiful girl." He said, climbing out of the lake and taking a seat next to her.
Yuki looked at him and blushed a little more. She scooted away from him a little bit. "Thank...you..." she said quietly.

Arc sat down in an empty room and opened her book. Glowing colored symbols started flying out of it and filled the air with energy. "Shift." The inside of the room blurred into a forest clearing. "There." She finished before snapping the book shut.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sorry doesn't fix everything." Yoshino said quietly before taking a seat across from him.
Kaz looked over at Yoshino and then the door, a few people soon walking inside. "Ah, hello everyone." He said to them.

They all bowed their heads and then bowed to Yoshino. "Did you make up your mind?" One of them asked. Kaz shook his head, "I'm letting her decide." He said motioning to Yoshino.

-----------

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him and blushed a little more. She scooted away from him a little bit. "Thank...you..." she said quietly.
Alex sighed and watched Yuki scoot away, "Did I do something?" He asked. "I didn't do anything wrong I hope."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka thought for a moment before answering, her blush slowly fading as she removed her hands from her cheeks❦...
"I-I don't know, I guess so."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he winked, smiling♅...

“ Good~ I love it when you make cute faces~ ”

tumblr_np2mkrXNXE1td0yeeo4_250_zpslj7yzv4m.gif

Roman said:
Kaz looked over at Yoshino and then the door, a few people soon walking inside. "Ah, hello everyone." He said to them.
They all bowed their heads and then bowed to Yoshino. "Did you make up your mind?" One of them asked. Kaz shook his head, "I'm letting her decide." He said motioning to Yoshino.

-----------

Alex sighed and watched Yuki scoot away, "Did I do something?" He asked. "I didn't do anything wrong I hope."
Yuki looked at him, "No...but I feel weird when I'm too close to you and I don't know why. It's not a bad feeling..." she said as she stared at her feet.

Roman said:

-----------

Yoshino looked at them before looking at Kaz and back at the people who had walked in. "I haven't exactly made any type of decision yet... Excuse me for a moment, I need some air." Getting up from the seat she sat in, Yoshino made her way back outside where she looked up at the sky in thought.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well yeah! I learned how to a while ago to be honest." Nanami said and laughed lightly.
Yoshino nodded, "I assume the whole clan feud is over? Seeing as how you're here and you talk about it in the past tense."
''oh. cool''

*She said before she kissed Nanami's nose*

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him, "No...but I feel weird when I'm too close to you and I don't know why. It's not a bad feeling..." she said as she stared at her feet.
Alex blinked, blushing a little, "W-Well it's the same for me, but I can deal with it." He said, looking out at the water. He then looked up at her and smiled, "Maybe we can... Just sit next to each other and learn how to cope with being close to one another."

----------

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked at them before looking at Kaz and back at the people who had walked in. "I haven't exactly made any type of decision yet... Excuse me for a moment, I need some air." Getting up from the seat she sat in, Yoshino made her way back outside where she looked up at the sky in thought.
Kaz talked to the butlers and maids for a whole before going outside to see if Yoshino was alright. "H-Hey? Yoshi, everything alright?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn blinked a few times when Lumina asked what an amusement park was. Did she really not know? Had she never heard anyone talk about it? Autumn knew what an amusement park was through her mother... but then again how would Lumina know.
"Well, an amusement park is where people go to have fun. There's rides like roller coasters, a Ferris wheel, and a few other stuff too. There's also games you can play, kind of like carnival games."

Autumn set her hands in front of her as she talked and smiled a little as she thought about how her mom had explained an amusement park to her.
Lumina sat, looking at Autumn, slightly embarrassed. Was it really that weird that she didn't know what an amusement park was? As Autumn was listing off all the different attractions Lumina was trying really hard not to look even more confused, trying to think of what they possibly could be. What would they ride? Was it a place to ride cars in? Why was that amusing? What were 'carnival games'?Trying to seem like she wasn't totally confused she gave a small smile to her friend.

"I mean, that all sounds really fun though!"

In truth she had no idea if any of what Autumn listed off could be considered fun.

Roman said:
Alex blinked, blushing a little, "W-Well it's the same for me, but I can deal with it." He said, looking out at the water. He then looked up at her and smiled, "Maybe we can... Just sit next to each other and learn how to cope with being close to one another."
----------

Kaz talked to the butlers and maids for a whole before going outside to see if Yoshino was alright. "H-Hey? Yoshi, everything alright?" He asked.
Yuki blushed a little, "No...I don't know what these weird feelings mean...it's like I want to be next to you but I don't..." she said a little frustrated. "What do I do..." she said as she laid down.

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed a little, "No...I don't know what these weird feelings mean...it's like I want to be next to you but I don't..." she said a little frustrated. "What do I do..." she said as she laid down.
Alex shrugged, "I don't know..." he said, looking out into the lake once more. "Are you sure you don't wanna sit with me?"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3]''oh. cool''[/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3][B]*She said before she kissed Nanami's nose*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh. cool''
*She said before she kissed Nanami's nose*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami blinked a few times and blushed a little, "Why'd you do that?"

Roman said:
----------

Yoshino looked at him briefly before looking back up at the sky. "Please refrain from calling me Yoshi..." She said quietly before she let out a sigh. "Do I have to make a decision today?"

Lumina said:
Lumina sat, looking at Autumn, slightly embarrassed. Was it really that weird that she didn't know what an amusement park was? As Autumn was listing off all the different attractions Lumina was trying really hard not to look even more confused, trying to think of what they possibly could be. What would they ride? Was it a place to ride cars in? Why was that amusing? What were 'carnival games'?Trying to seem like she wasn't totally confused she gave a small smile to her friend.
"I mean, that all sounds really fun though!"

In truth she had no idea if any of what Autumn listed off could be considered fun.
"You have no idea what I'm talking about do you?"

Autumn couldn't help but ask. I mean, if Lumina didn't know what an amusement park was. How would she know what was inside or what to do? As hard as Lumina tried to hide how confused she was, Autumn saw right through it. It was fine that she was confused, it's not like it was her fault.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked at him briefly before looking back up at the sky. "Please refrain from calling me Yoshi..." She said quietly before she let out a sigh. "Do I have to make a decision today?"

Autumn couldn't help but ask. I mean, if Lumina didn't know what an amusement park was. How would she know what was inside or what to do? As hard as Lumina tried to hide how confused she was, Autumn saw right through it. It was fine that she was confused, it's not like it was her fault.
''i felt like it~''

Roman said:
Alex shrugged, "I don't know..." he said, looking out into the lake once more. "Are you sure you don't wanna sit with me?"
Yuki looked over at him. She got and walked towards him then sat down I front of him. She looked at him and blushed again, "I guess I should....it'd be rude if I didnt..." she said before looking down.

WeirdPrincess said:

Kaz nodded, "I'll call you by your name then." He said softly. He then looked up at the sky and sighed quietly, "No, but they did say they would want one soon, because if we don't move in, they're gonna pack up and move out."

Nanne said:
Yuki looked over at him. She got and walked towards him then sat down I front of him. She looked at him and blushed again, "I guess I should....it'd be rude if I didnt..." she said before looking down.
Alex blushed a little more, looking at Yuki, "No... If you don't want to, you don't have to." He said quietly. "Why we're out here, maybe I should tell you what I think..." he said, looking away from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back